God's Judgement On Jamaica

splash

Jesus Christ has given me more than one dreams about severe flooding in Jamaica. In one case it was like the water covered half of buildings. When I would get this dream I would ask him to have mercy on us, but I cannot do that anymore. Last night I had a dream about severe flooding in New Kingston.

Despite all that people in Jamaica has done to me I still love and care about Jamaica. A few years ago people from a particular country approached me wanting to get into the housing market of an affluent community in Jamaica, and I was shocked and saw this as a huge red flag because Jamaica is a small island, and I told them no because I believe it would and still do, disenfranchise Jamaicans.

I have considered the history of Jamaica, the killing of the Arawaks by the Europeans who used them as slaves, the bringing of slaves to Jamaica from Africa by the Europeans and the horrors of this, and the indentureship system which brought Indian and Chinese migrants to Jamaica, the coming of Syrians and Jews to Jamaica to protect themselves from religious persecution, all of this, and the hard work that many Jamaicans have put in over the years, to try and make Jamaica as best as possible despite our history.

Out Of Many Cultures The People Who Came The Arrival Of The Africans (there are more articles to the right)

My experience over the last twelve years though have woke me up to the reality that many people are simply evil, with no thought for the life of another person, in Jamaica, including by persons who call themselves Christians, as a result of this God has no choice but to bring severe judgement on the nation.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ has given me more than one dreams about severe flooding in Jamaica. In one case it was like the water covered half of buildings. When I would get this dream I would ask him to have mercy on us, but I cannot do that anymore. Last night I had a dream about severe flooding in New Kingston.

Despite all that people in Jamaica has done to me I still love and care about Jamaica. A few years ago people from a particular country approached me wanting to get into the housing market of an affluent community in Jamaica, and I was shocked and saw this as a huge red flag because Jamaica is a small island, and I told them no because I believe it would and still do, disenfranchise Jamaicans.

I have considered the history of Jamaica, the killing of the Arawaks by the Europeans who used them as slaves, the bringing of slaves to Jamaica from Africa by the Europeans and the horrors of this, and the indentureship system which brought Indian and Chinese migrants to Jamaica, the coming of Syrians and Jews to Jamaica to protect themselves from religious persecution, all of this, and the hard work that many Jamaicans have put in over the years, to try and make Jamaica as best as possible despite our history.

Out Of Many Cultures The People Who Came The Arrival Of The Africans (there are more articles to the right)

My experience over the last twelve years though have woke me up to the reality that many people are simply evil, with no thought for the life of another person, in Jamaica, including by persons who call themselves Christians, as a result of this God has no choice but to bring severe judgement on the nation.
Why stop at Jamaica?

Why stop at Jamaica?

I have lived in Jamaica all my life, I was adopted apparently by Jamaican parents and as a result I am a Jamaican. I was born in Guyana. My mother is from Guyana, my father is from another country (I think Brazil) I am not sure. I thought I was Jamaican all my life only to discover that I was adopted, that my biological family were not Jamaican and even now by adopted parents refuse to admit this, which has caused me to question my own sanity.

Last edited:
I have lived in Jamaica all my life, I was adopted apparently by Jamaican parents and as a result I am a Jamaican. I was born in Guyana. My mother is from Guyana, my father is from another country (I think Brazil) I am not sure. I thought I was Jamaican all my life only to discover that I was adopted, that my biological family were not Jamaican and even now by adopted parents refuse to admit this, which has caused me to question my own sanity.
Thanks for telling us that.

Do you know Jesus as your lord and Savior?

Yes this is why I have not completely lost my mind. In terms of adoption, the thing about it is I do not know if I was adopted officially or if I was just given away, I do not know the circumstances behind this. What I do know is that a Catholic nun was involved in this process. My mother is of Native American descent (Indigenous community) in Guyana. I was born apparently on a reservation.

I also need to mention that it is not just flooding alone. I have seen something like a meteorite crash into the sea near the coast of a particular area in Jamaica. Additionally, I saw an image of something looking like a thick sea wave between last night and this morning. So jamaica is definitely under God's judgement.

Back