Spices applied after Jesus' death? Makes zero sense.

'Blah blah blah...Best you can do. You have no answer. Clearly your invention is incapable of creating Adam.
Clearly you haven't read what I've posted and how even your own biblehub.com supports the notion of a non-physical image and likeness for God given to mankind.

So, please tell us where your gods got their physical image used for mankind?

Clearly you haven't read what I've posted and how even your own biblehub.com supports the notion of a non-physical image and likeness for God given to mankind.
Well...I've read it, but I've adopted your tactic because you seem to think it's effective...

It doesn't matter if you read my posts, your response doesn't take anything I've written into account. Bible hub is good, however. It's not Tenakh. And just to show you I go to your link, your link led to a verse, not a commentary. I had to go into the commentaries, and they are rich and inconclusive, as most commentaries are. There are as many differences of opinion in commentaries as there are amongst Jews or Evangelicals.

So, please tell us where your gods got their physical image used for mankind?
I'll wait for you to tell me who cuts your god's white locks.

Well...I've read it, but I've adopted your tactic because you seem to think it's effective...
Rotfl... so you don't a problem with your own brethren disagreeing with you?

It doesn't matter if you read my posts, your response doesn't take anything I've written into account.
Of course it does. I just point out why your interpretation is wrong. You've even skipped over where the NT says God the Father was never seen and He's invisible.

Bible hub is good, however. It's not Tenakh. And just to show you I go to your link, your link led to a verse, not a commentary. I had to go into the commentaries, and they are rich and inconclusive, as most commentaries are. There are as many differences of opinion in commentaries as there are amongst Jews or Evangelicals.
True. But you seem to think I'm alone in my thinking, but I'm not. You just don't want to accept my justification even if it comes from Christian sources.

I'll wait for you to tell me who cuts your god's white locks.
And that's your problem. Always thinking in physical terms, even your "spiritual" is physical.

Why don't you explain once and for all, where yours gods got their physical bodies from prior to creating mankind?

Rotfl... so you don't a problem with your own brethren disagreeing with you?
That's the root and reason for any discussion. Why would I have a problem with disagreement? Are you ascribing inspiration to Christian commentators all of a sudden? Or is this a claim for convenience because someone seems to agree with a part of your claim?

Of course it does. I just point out why your interpretation is wrong. You've even skipped over where the NT says God the Father was never seen and He's invisible.
Not so. Actually...when I refute you, you're forced to go back to knees and tongues or some other absurdity like your closing, oft repeated line in this post... that has already been belied.

True. But you seem to think I'm alone in my thinking, but I'm not. You just don't want to accept my justification even if it comes from Christian sources.
You're not alone in your thinking...your thinking is not drawn from the Tenach. There are many who give themselves license to extrapolate if it seems right in their own eyes.

And that's your problem. Always thinking in physical terms, even your "spiritual" is physical.
And that's your problem...every description is fantasy and imaginary. Spiritual and unreal are for you synonymous.

Why don't you explain once and for all, where yours gods got their physical bodies from prior to creating mankind?
Why don't you explain why "spirit" and unreal are synonymous?

That's the root and reason for any discussion. Why would I have a problem with disagreement? Are you ascribing inspiration to Christian commentators all of a sudden?
Rotfl... no, they got the ideas from us.

Or is this a claim for convenience because someone seems to agree with a part of your claim?
Actually, you know they agree which is why your whiny about it.

Not so. Actually...when I refute you, you're forced to go back to knees and tongues or some other absurdity like your closing, oft repeated line in this post... that has already been belied.
You haven't refuted anything.

You're not alone in your thinking...your thinking is not drawn from the Tenach. There are many who give themselves license to extrapolate if it seems right in their own eyes.
There's no extrapolation here. It's based on the definitions of tzelem and demut.

And that's your problem...every description is fantasy and imaginary. Spiritual and unreal are for you synonymous.
Not my problem. Your gods are actually physical and you're upset you can't defend it.

Why don't you explain why "spirit" and unreal are synonymous?
I never said they were. Why don't you explain where your gods got their bodies and stop being a wuss about it, tbeachhead?

Rotfl... no, they got the ideas from us.
One more reason to distrust their scholarship. Your roots only go back to the day of your denial.

Actually, you know they agree which is why you're whiny about it.
Whiny? :rolleyes:

You haven't refuted anything.
:ROFLMAO: See. above. And, in fact, every previous post. I'm defining patience for the vast array of lurkers. ;)

There's no extrapolation here. It's based on the definitions of tzelem and demut.
We've already seen that...and, as I pointed out to your "whiny" objection, the selective nature of your editing each definition to fit what seems right in your eyes.

Not my problem. Your gods are actually physical and you're upset you can't defend it.
Not your problem until your knees bow and your tongue confesses Jesus the Messiah as Lord. My Elohim actually understands what you cannot...and spiritual can be described.

I never said they were. Why don't you explain where your gods got their bodies and stop being a wuss about it, tbeachhead?
You have said "spiritual" is forces..and not real. Why don't you explain why your invention has to nullify the Tenakh.

One more reason to distrust their scholarship. Your roots only go back to the day of your denial.
No, it's just on point and it bothers you.

Yep.

:ROFLMAO: See. above. And, in fact, every previous post. I'm defining patience for the vast array of lurkers. ;)
You still haven't defended very well.

We've already seen that...and, as I pointed out to your "whiny" objection, the selective nature of your editing each definition to fit what seems right in your eyes.
Not selective, it's one of the valid choices and understanding. I can say the same with your choices.

Not your problem until your knees bow and your tongue confesses Jesus the Messiah as Lord.
Will never happen. He has knees himself and will bow to the true God.

My Elohim actually understands what you cannot...and spiritual can be described.
Your spiritual is explained in physical terms.

You have said "spiritual" is forces..and not real. Why don't you explain why your invention has to nullify the Tenakh.

Back