Mis-information rampant.

wiseones2cents

Yet governments around the world are clamping down on what THEY deem as mis-information. meaning information that goes against their narrative/interests.

The Biggest mis-information I see is in regards to Inflation. They are trying to blame the sanctions on Russia.

I hear so much contradicting news feeds. Russia on verge of default, next day? Russia's rouble best competing currency in the world against the dollar.

Oil production down in Russia, next day oil revenue up 50%

Ukraine to cut of supply to Europe, next day Kremlin cutting off supply to Europe.

Europe wont buy in roubles, next day they buy in roubles.

The real truth? Russia AND the global elites are making billions at the expense of the consumer and soon tax payer/interest payer.

The global robber barons are working overtime........This is ALL planned to introduce the "great reset".

The gas prices do not corelate with the prices of oil per barrel simply because of PRICE Gouging.

The deficits are being racked up globally. And who is going to have to pay for it?

Why aren't people protesting in mass in every country???? Do they know that democracy is a sham? As is the global economy?

Bottom line, This war is planned and helping the rich. Biden should get the big boot out of office.....

What they didnt destroy with their lockdowns, they are finishing it off with their planned war......

But at the end of the day, Biden is not the problem. Its the elites/the "Deep State" that rule the world..... But Biden's a puppet and for that reason he has to go.

Prices and thus taxes are up to pay for all the money they have stolen world wide via giving out covid money to the ultras rich. That the public has to pay for? This is not capitalism but thievery.

Prices and thus taxes are up to pay for all the money they have stolen world wide via giving out covid money to the ultras rich. That the public has to pay for? This is not capitalism but thievery.
Right it's not capitalism so you're just ranting

Last edited:
This is good news if it did happen, but will it pass??

But what i don't understand is why hasn't this been done long ago? And why hasn't it been done in regards to everything. They keep saying they are passing bills to stop gouging, but it never seems to do anything but idle public outrage.

• Nancy Pelosi announced a bill that would crack down on "exploitative" gas prices.
  • The bill is headed for a House vote, but is unlikely to garner the necessary Republican support.
  • Pelosi and other Democrats said oil companies are taking advantage of an international crisis.

I know there were rent caps by our government, but as soon as one politician removed them, houses AND rent started to rise rapidly. Who gave the government the power to do such a bone head move? It wasn't the democratic majority, but the wealthy minority......

But at the end of the day, Biden is not the problem. Its the elites/the "Deep State" that rule the world..... But Biden's a puppet and for that reason he has to go.
The only person who has proven that he's not a puppet of the deep state is Donald Trump. I think he's pretty much distinguished himself is the only choice. Would somebody honestly put Mitch McConnell or Lindsey Graham or Kevin McCarthy in the White House? If they are not the very face of the deep state they are certainly it's praetorian guard.

The only person who has proven that he's not a puppet of the deep state is Donald Trump. I think he's pretty much distinguished himself is the only choice. Would somebody honestly put Mitch McConnell or Lindsey Graham or Kevin McCarthy in the White House? If they are not the very face of the deep state they are certainly it's praetorian guard.
What's lacking in politics are people who prefer doing the right thing to being popular. Trump is that person but after him we will go right back to the same old song and dance

Trump is Putin's puppet. Who would want him in the WH again, except for other Putin fans?

What's lacking in politics are people who prefer doing the right thing to being popular. Trump is that person but after him we will go right back to the same old song and dance
I think that if Trump has a superpower is that he doesn't care what people who don't like him think. And in particular he could care less what the New York Times thinks, and that may be the greatest virtue of all.

Trump is Putin's puppet. Who would want him in the WH again, except for other Putin fans?
If Trump is Putin's puppet then Putin is the stupidest person who ever lived. Because he could've just Invaded Ukraine during the Trump administration and Trump would've held NATO back after all NATO's not gonna do anything without the United States. But you know what? Putin didn't do anything during the Trump administration along those lines. Putin invaded Ukraine in the Obama administration and then again in the Biden administration. Do you know what those two administrations have in common they weren't run by Donald Trump.

I think that if Trump has a superpower is that he doesn't care what people who don't like him think. And in particular he could care less what the New York Times thinks, and that may be the greatest virtue of all.
De Santis might be close to trump in that regard as he does seem more interested in doing good than being liked. The thing repubs dont seem to get is that no matte rwhat they do the leftist wingnuts are going to hate them anyway.

If Trump is Putin's puppet then Putin is the stupidest person who ever lived. Because he could've just Invaded Ukraine during the Trump administration and Trump would've held NATO back after all NATO's not gonna do anything without the United States. But you know what? Putin didn't do anything during the Trump administration along those lines. Putin invaded Ukraine in the Obama administration and then again in the Biden administration. Do you know what those two administrations have in common they weren't run by Donald Trump.
Why are you trying to mess up vibises little delusional rant? Dont you know vibise sat around all day conjuring up that ridiculous comment. Oh course Putin would wait until his puppet was out of office to invade Ukraine. Isnt that what any genius leftist dingbat would do? Or maybe she thinks that Putin is so scared of Brandon that he couldnt help but invade Ukraine. Yeah that must be it.

De Santis might be close to trump in that regard as he does seem more interested in doing good than being liked. The thing repubs dont seem to get is that no matte rwhat they do the leftist wingnuts are going to hate them anyway.
I like DeSantos you can tell where his heart is. He's already said that he will not run in 2024 if Trump is running he will not run against him!

Why are you trying to mess up vibises little delusional rant? Dont you know vibise sat around all day conjuring up that ridiculous comment. Oh course Putin would wait until his puppet was out of office to invade Ukraine. Isnt that what any genius leftist dingbat would do? Or maybe she thinks that Putin is so scared of Brandon that he couldnt help but invade Ukraine. Yeah that must be it.
As you rightly point out it is reasoning that is absolutely beyond comprehension.

It's part of the authoritarian takeover. Trump will dismantle NATO Russia rules earth. Psst.... Russia are commie bad guys.

It's part of the authoritarian takeover. Trump will dismantle NATO
Then why did he insist that all of our NATO allies start paying their fair share of the defense? Seems pretty counterintuitive to me.
Russia rules earth.
They're certainly taking their time about it…
Psst.... Russia are commie bad guys.
If we could've just had you on board with that idea during the Cold War when they were actually communist that would've been so helpful…

LMAO!!! Didn't they determine that Russian Collusion was all lies? I'm surprised no Democrat's went to jail for that. Its all theater.

If anyone was pulling Trump's strings it was Sheldon Adelson a Ukrainian American.

Then why did he insist that all of our NATO allies start paying their fair share of the defense? Seems pretty counterintuitive to me.

They're certainly taking their time about it…

If we could've just had you on board with that idea during the Cold War when they were actually communist that would've been so helpful…
Trump could not launch his full assault. If he is elected again he will pull the USA out of NATO and go isolationist in which case Russia and China will take over.

Russia has always hated us and will do anything to become the world power. Now they are getting Finland and Sweden joining NATO. A good President in the next election could work towards more peace. Hint.. Its not Biden or Trump they are both incompetent.

On second thought scrap that, our country is full of morons who put the likes of Trump, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell etc in office. We are doomed to our own collective stupidity.

Trump could not launch his full assault.
Trump launched his full assault on the TPP. Trump launched his full assault on NAFTA. Trump launched his full assault on erecting a border wall. Trump launched his full assault on Chinese tariffs. Trump launched his full assault on the Iran nuclear development deal. Trump launched his full assault on the Paris climate accord's. What on earth makes you think the Trump couldn't launch is full of salt on NATO? That is the most vacuous load of claptrap I have ever heard in my entire life!
If he is elected again he will pull the USA out of NATO and go isolationist in which case Russia and China will take over.
Except Russia doesn't get out of line when Trump is in the White House they only do that during the Biden and Obama administrations.
Russia has always hated us
Trump made a deliberate concerted effort to keep Russia from moving closer to China and it worked for four years Biden has done the opposite and it's a disaster. You are so blinded by hate you can't think for a moment what might be best for the United States of America. Welding Russia and China together at the hip as a unified foe is not in the best interest of the United States.
and will do anything to become the world power.
Well, most countries do what they can to enhance and increase their power and certainly that's true of Russia. Attempting to terrorize and behave in a menacing manner toward Russia is not going to do anything to reduce that impulse.
Now they are getting Finland and Sweden joining NATO.
That is coming from Finland and Sweden not from the oval office.
A good President in the next election could work towards more peace.
The last president delivered peace. He is the first president since the end of the Cold War that didn't get us into a new war, and laid the foundation for getting us out of the longest war in the history of the republic. Peace was breaking out all over the Middle East for the first time in any living persons lifetime. We don't need another president to "work toward peace" while getting us into a couple of more wars. I think we could use a president who will lip off at the drop of a hat, but deliver peace like Donald Trump.
Hint.. Its not Biden or Trump they are both incompetent.
Trump is incompetent at what? You just said you were interested in peace. He delivered that and nobody else in your lifetime save Ronald Reagan has accomplished that. Meanwhile, Barack Obama became the drone strike king blowing up US citizens in cafés in Yemen. I'm not on board with extra judicial killings of American citizens; are you?
On second thought scrap that, our country is full of morons who put the likes of Trump, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell etc in office.
Mentioning Trump who is a complete outsider alongside Biden Pelosi and McConnell who are the very face of the establishment is the most idiotic thing I believe I have ever seen in my life.
We are doomed to our own collective stupidity.
I will hold my tongue…

On second thought scrap that, our country is full of morons who put the likes of Trump, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell etc in office. We are doomed to our own collective stupidity.
Bingo. We continue to believe elections will bring the change we desire when the truth is, elections are stacked with elitist puppets. Even if a decent one were to arise, the deep state would make him useless. He'd have to arise from a revolution of some sort......

Back