Upon this rock/Keys

You don't have a verse so you appeal to interpretation. The fact is God has never said that we are saved by faith alone and not by works.
QUESTION----> what works must we do to be saved?
(bolded, highlighted, capitalized, underlined, italicized with a large font, and an arrow)
and IGNORED
AGAIN

not a verse; but chapters
read Romans 3 & 4
Was Abraham declared God before or after his works

"It was not after, but before!"
Romans 4:10

QUESTION----> what works must we do to be saved?
(bolded, highlighted, capitalized, underlined, italicized with a large font, and an arrow)
and IGNORED
AGAIN

not a verse; but chapters
read Romans 3 & 4
Was Abraham declared God before or after his works

"It was not after, but before!"
Romans 4:10
This only proves the failure of scripture alone doctrine of nCCs.

God has never said that we are saved by faith alone. You failed to provide us with anything where God says that we are saved by faith alone. So now you don't have that you want to appeal to interpretation.
God certainly did in Eph but you ignore those words NOT BY WORKS. So we are not saved by works and you claim we are not saved by faith what are saved by. It certainly isn't the evil tree the RCC.

You don't have a verse so you appeal to interpretation. The fact is God has never said that we are saved by faith alone and not by works.

No he provided verse, you appeal to the interpretation of your blind guides. EPH is clean NOT BY WORKS.

When you can answer them honestly without following the blind guides.
I can appeal to scripture, which according to nCCs is the final/sole authority but that doesn't seem to work. That is why Jesus gave authority to Peter and his successors. Here is what Scripturesays, "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but must endure God's wrath."

Faith and obedience go hand in hand. Case closed - we are not saved by faith alone.

It proves you ignore questions

QUESTION---->
what works must we do to be saved?
and IGNORED
AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN

I was a nCCs for over 25 years, I already know the line of thinking of the nCCs.

The good thing about being a Catholic is that the issues have already been settled. There is no need to engage in endless discussions. I don't have to answer any questions, I already know what the truth is.

I can appeal to scripture, which according to nCCs is the final/sole authority but that doesn't seem to work. That is why Jesus gave authority to Peter and his successors. Here is what Scripturesays, "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but must endure God's wrath."

Faith and obedience go hand in hand. Case closed - we are not saved by faith alone.
You appeal to scripture with flawed interpretations which is why it doesn't work, I mean if we honestly followed your why of interpreting we have Peter as Satan. Peter never gave it to your blind guides. Yep I believe in the Son, but you believe in the RC somewhere you posted to be saved you have to believe the false Marian doctrines. And your wonder why you posts fail to convince anyone that you are posting the truth. You are not.

Faith and obedience to Jesus, not your evil institution lead by blind guides, wolves, false teachers and sexual sinners who teach false doctrines and lie. Case closed you are not save by works.

You still avoid the fact that Ephesians is very clear NOT BY WORKS. Case closed you works do not save you and never will.

I was a nCCs for over 25 years, I already know the line of thinking of the nCCs.

The good thing about being a Catholic is that the issues have already been settled. There is no need to engage in endless discussions. I don't have to answer any questions, I already know what the truth is.
You were not a born again one that is for sure and you show a complete misunderstanding of the thinking of non RCs.

The good thing for being an RC is you don't need to think, there is no discussion because you follow blind guides and you are unable to defend your beliefs.

You appeal to scripture with flawed interpretations which is why it doesn't work, I mean if we honestly followed your why of interpreting we have Peter as Satan. Peter never gave it to your blind guides. Yep I believe in the Son, but you believe in the RC somewhere you posted to be saved you have to believe the false Marian doctrines. And your wonder why you posts fail to convince anyone that you are posting the truth. You are not.

Faith and obedience to Jesus, not your evil institution lead by blind guides, wolves, false teachers and sexual sinners who teach false doctrines and lie. Case closed you are not save by works.

You still avoid the fact that Ephesians is very clear NOT BY WORKS. Case closed you works do not save you and never will.
You keep appealing to interpretation of scripture.

Scripture doesn't say exactly what you are saying so you have to appeal to interpretations. You haven't been given any authority to settle any issues concerning the Christian faith, so there is no reason for us to accept your interpretation as true.

You keep appealing to interpretation of scripture.

Scripture doesn't say exactly what you are saying so you have to appeal to interpretations. You haven't been given any authority to settle any issues concerning the Christian faith, so there is no reason for us to accept your interpretation as true.
No it is you who keeps ignoring the LITERAL words of scripture. Not by works.

You were not a born again one that is for sure and you show a complete misunderstanding of the thinking of non RCs.

The good thing for being an RC is you don't need to think, there is no discussion because you follow blind guides and you are unable to defend your beliefs.

Jesus told us how everyone will know that we are his disciples.

Our works never save us, but God's works in us do.

You don't have the authority to close the case, the final authority does.

No it is you who keeps ignoring the LITERAL words of scripture. Not by works.
That is not all that scripture says. Scripture says, "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but must endure God's wrath.

so you know what works we must to be saved.
And you refuse to tell us

Back