Upon this rock/Keys

so you know what works we must to be saved.
And you refuse to tell us
Scripture tells us, "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but must endure God's wrath."

We are to obey Jesus. Jesus told us to go the second mile......if we don't obey we will not see life.

Scripture tells us, "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but must endure God's wrath."

We are to obey Jesus. Jesus told us to go the second mile......if we don't obey we will not see life.
this verse?
John 3: 36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

Do you actually think believers willfully do not obey?

The moment you believe you are justified and have eternal life .
Question---->in Romans 4: was Abraham justified by God (declared righteous by God) before or after he obeyed?

this verse?
John 3: 36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

Do you actually think believers willfully do not obey?

The moment you believe you are justified and have eternal life .
Question---->in Romans 4: was Abraham justified by God (declared righteous by God) before or after he obeyed?
More questions, hummm, imagine that.

More questions, hummm, imagine that.
yes
You make statements and you think you don't get a follow up question?
ding: claim---> my trusted weatherman said it rained all last night, so it rained all last night.
Thess: question-->why is the morning grass dry?
ding: why so many questions?

That is not all that scripture says. Scripture says, "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but must endure God's wrath.
Really. You are still ignoring answering what NOT BY WORKS means.

yes
ding: claim---> my trusted weatherman said it rained all last night, so it rained all last night.

ding: substitute 'God' for weatherman (y)
Thess: add 'appears dry' without investigating to your response

Our works never save us, but God's works in us do.

You don't have the authority to close the case, the final authority does.
So you are now changing your tune. So we are now saved by grace through faith and not our works but God's works. You have changed your tune. I mean you have always said in the past we have to do works.

I have as much authority as you have to close the case. You have no final authority and the bad tree has none, as it is lead by blind guides who have no authority.

ding: substitute 'God' for weatherman (y)
Thess: add 'appears dry' without investigating to your response

your Church is not God
the grass is actually dry

I guess you missed the question also
(bolded, highlighted, capitalized, underlined, italicized with a large font, and an arrow)

That is not all that scripture says. Scripture says, "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but must endure God's wrath.
I never said it was all that scripture says, that is you making up things again. Yep believes in the Son, not Mary.

You fear no questions because you can make up any answer you want... it will always be your personal, fallible interpretation versus Christ's Church!

what is you interpretation here?

yes

I answered your question about what works must we do to be saved with scripture. If you don't want to listen to the words of scripture that is up to you.

You are really just wanting us to believe your interpretation of scripture. But your interpretation of scripture isn't ever going to settle the issue because you haven't been given that authority. The only authority you have to appeal to is what God says in scripture and there is nowhere in scripture that says a person is saved by faith alone and not by works. So I guess you are out of luck.

I answered your question about what works must we do to be saved with scripture. If you don't want to listen to the words of scripture that is up to you.

You are really just wanting us to believe your interpretation of scripture. But your interpretation of scripture isn't ever going to settle the issue because you haven't been given that authority. The only authority you have to appeal to is what God says in scripture and there is nowhere in scripture that says a person is saved by faith alone and not by works. So I guess you are out of luck.
what is you interpretation here?

Back