The gospel in Genesis.

Sorry but that is revisionism

Based on Ezek 36 you argued the spirit is put in unbelievers so they might believe

anything which denies that is simply not true
The Holy Spirit can go where it wishes including the hearts of kings to move them where He wishes them to go.

The glorifying of self diminishes God.
Diminishing the sovereignty of God builds up self and is idolatry.
Reading scripture through a lens where men are uplifted and God is diminished does not honor God, but dishonors Him.
You dishonor God by diminishing Him.

Why do men love darkness rather than light? Do they KNOW the LIGHT of the world? Has He been revealed to them?
Joh 8:43 Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word.
Joh 10:26 but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep.
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
Rom 11:8 as it is written, “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear, down to this very day.”

Down to this very day even the gentiles that are not grafted in are blinded by a spirit of stupor.
How exactly do you figure it is glorying self to quote and believe John 3:19 ? If you actually read scripture is says they would not come to the light NOT they could not come to the light. You might want to reread that verse without your blinders.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:19 - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:20 - For every one that doethevil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:21 - But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Just kings to move them where He wishes them to go? Lol
Stop running from scripture

unbelievers are not given the spirit

John 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Galatians 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Ephesians 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

and the king was not an unbeliever

Stop running from scripture

unbelievers are not given the spirit

John 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Galatians 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Ephesians 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

and the king was not an unbeliever
How do you know he was not a believe LOL desperation time

Proverbs 21:1

I asked first. It says the kings, he was not referring to himself.

Now, where does it say the king was a believer?.
If you don't know who wrote proverbs

read it

and then explain how that can be the thought of one who does not believe in God

Hello

read it

Hello
I missed your proof the king was a believer? It say the kings. He is not referring to himself.

Try Ezra 6:22. Was the king of Assyria a believer?? Lol

I missed your proof the king was a believer? It say the kings. He is not referring to himself.

Try Ezra 6:22. Was the king of Assyria a believer?? Lol
Duh Proverbs 21 is not talking about Ezra

as was stated

read it

Duh Proverbs 21 is not talking about Ezra

as was stated

read it

Your right. Just another example of God moving a heart where he wishes it to go.

Still waiting on my evidence the kings mentioned Proverbs 21 are believers. Will it be much longer?

Obviously the king of Assyria was not a believer. That's a whoops huh.

Your right. Just another example of God moving a heart where he wishes it to go.

Still waiting on my evidence the kings mentioned Proverbs 21 are believers. Will it be much longer?

Obviously the king of Assyria was not a believer. That's a whoops huh.
It does not mention kings

It mentions the king's heart

read it

Back