Mis-information rampant.

Trump launched his full assault on the TPP. Trump launched his full assault on NAFTA. Trump launched his full assault on erecting a border wall. Trump launched his full assault on Chinese tariffs. Trump launched his full assault on the Iran nuclear development deal. Trump launched his full assault on the Paris climate accord's. What on earth makes you think the Trump couldn't launch is full of salt on NATO? That is the most vacuous load of claptrap I have ever heard in my entire life!

Except Russia doesn't get out of line when Trump is in the White House they only do that during the Biden and Obama administrations.

Trump made a deliberate concerted effort to keep Russia from moving closer to China and it worked for four years Biden has done the opposite and it's a disaster. You are so blinded by hate you can't think for a moment what might be best for the United States of America. Welding Russia and China together at the hip as a unified foe is not in the best interest of the United States.

Well, most countries do what they can to enhance and increase their power and certainly that's true of Russia. Attempting to terrorize and behave in a menacing manner toward Russia is not going to do anything to reduce that impulse.

That is coming from Finland and Sweden not from the oval office.

The last president delivered peace. He is the first president since the end of the Cold War that didn't get us into a new war, and laid the foundation for getting us out of the longest war in the history of the republic. Peace was breaking out all over the Middle East for the first time in any living persons lifetime. We don't need another president to "work toward peace" while getting us into a couple of more wars. I think we could use a president who will lip off at the drop of a hat, but deliver peace like Donald Trump.

Trump is incompetent at what? You just said you were interested in peace. He delivered that and nobody else in your lifetime save Ronald Reagan has accomplished that. Meanwhile, Barack Obama became the drone strike king blowing up US citizens in cafés in Yemen. I'm not on board with extra judicial killings of American citizens; are you?

Mentioning Trump who is a complete outsider alongside Biden Pelosi and McConnell who are the very face of the establishment is the most idiotic thing I believe I have ever seen in my life.

I will hold my tongue…
Lol on no new wars, like that means something. His involvement in Yemen Iraq Somalia and Niger let alone not pulling us out of Afghanistan shows his true colors. Trump is incompetent and I hope your not holding your breath that he will be reelected. Hint he won't.

Lol on no new wars, like that means something.
So you want peace but that doesn't preclude the new president from getting us into new wars.
His involvement in Yemen Iraq Somalia and Niger let alone not pulling us out of Afghanistan shows his true colors.
Trump is pulling us out of Afghanistan subject to conditions on the ground, furthermore he was not going to relinquish The Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan which was a strategic check on China. But apparently you prefer the Biden approach whereby we make the Taliban the fifth best equipped military on planet earth. Okay, gives us a good measure of your quality of thinking. Thanks for the insight!
Trump is incompetent
Naturally as a matter of your rhetorical designation. But I was actually talking about as a matter of fact. Because as a matter fact he is quite competent, the most competent president we've had since Ronald Reagan.
and I hope your not holding your breath that he will be reelected.
What a clever word picture did you come up with that yourself?
Hint he won't.
He wasn't gonna win in 2016 either… Nostradamus.

So you want peace but that doesn't preclude the new president from getting us into new wars.

Trump is pulling us out of Afghanistan subject to conditions on the ground, furthermore he was not going to relinquish The Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan which was a strategic check on China. But apparently you prefer the Biden approach whereby we make the Taliban the fifth best equipped military on planet earth. Okay, gives us a good measure of your quality of thinking. Thanks for the insight!

Naturally as a matter of your rhetorical designation. But I was actually talking about as a matter of fact. Because as a matter fact he is quite competent, the most competent president we've had since Ronald Reagan.

What a clever word picture did you come up with that yourself?

He wasn't gonna win in 2016 either… Nostradamus.
To compare Trump to Reagan is incompetent. Reagan gave work rights to illegals amongst many other things Trump would never do.

Reagan was great Trump is horrid.

To compare Trump to Reagan is incompetent.
Comparing Trump to Reagan is incompetent? Just making sure I understand your meaning.
Reagan gave work rights to illegals amongst many other things Trump would never do.
Are you referring to migrant worker designations?
Reagan was great
I remember well the extraordinarily sharp contrast between Carter and Reagan.
Trump is horrid.
Barack Obama delivered us the worst recovery in the history of the United States going all the way back to the great depression. Barack Obama was an unmitigated catastrophe. He was a diabolical American murdering warmonger. And you can't admit that Donald Trump delivered the biggest improvement in economic living standards for the average American (and particularly the poorest Americans) of any president going back to Calvin Coolidge? You need to look in the mirror you've got a major problem with honesty.

The only person who has proven that the deep state actually exists is no one.
Apparently you haven't looked at the exhibits that the defense in the Michael Sussman trial would like to admit in to evidence. Michael Sussman is doing a yeoman's job of proving the existence of the deep state. If he, by some miracle, keeps himself out of prison it will only be because he is dispositively proven the actual blame lies with the rest of the deep state. But I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself by having to actually consider the fact, that's really a lot of hard work. You're welcome to go back to sleep.

Comparing Trump to Reagan is incompetent? Just making sure I understand your meaning.

Are you referring to migrant worker designations?

I remember well the extraordinarily sharp contrast between Carter and Reagan.

Barack Obama delivered us the worst recovery in the history of the United States going all the way back to the great depression. Barack Obama was an unmitigated catastrophe. He was a diabolical American murdering warmonger. And you can't admit that Donald Trump delivered the biggest improvement in economic living standards for the average American (and particularly the poorest Americans) of any president going back to Calvin Coolidge? You need to look in the mirror you've got a major problem with honesty.
I can admit presidents have very little to do with our economy. I can however admit that Trump tried to overthrow an election and has no evidence of fraud on a scale that big. Reagan would have Trump hung.

I can admit presidents have very little to do with our economy.
Which is very clarifying because it's completely wrong.
I can however admit that Trump tried to overthrow an election
Trump didn't do anything that wasn't provided for by US statute and authorized by the US Constitution. So that's completely wrong.
and has no evidence of fraud on a scale that big.
People are hung up on the word fraud. There was large-scale illegal vote counting and that is not necessarily fraud.
Reagan would have Trump hung.
And you won the Crown! You are the new Miss Information!

706435.jpg

Back