More freedom please

So you support unfettered second amendment rights? Excellent my brother!!! You don't think much before you post do you?
I can read fine. Apparently you struggle.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

I can read great and both those amendments are crystal clear. To not allow peaceful assembly on a public sidewalk is tyranny.

I can read great and both those amendments are crystal clear. To not allow peaceful assembly on a public sidewalk is tyranny.
Nah. People attempting to intimidate supreme court justices are not peaceful nor protected.

Take your little sign of anger and march around a tulip garden. I promise people will pay attention, fo sho.

I can read fine. Apparently you struggle.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

If you could read then you'd realize there are limits on all the rights Einstein. DeSantis defends the constitution of Florida not the US. You havent yet amazed us with your knowledge of the Florida constitution. Doubt you will.

Funny how they hate restrictions on the rights they like but love l placing them on other rights they don't like
There is nothing funny about intimidation which is illegal and harassment vs peaceful protests which are now shut down.. This will be overruled and go the the Supreme Court who will shut this tyranny down.

There is nothing funny about intimidation which is illegal and harassment vs peaceful protests which are now shut down.. This will be overruled and go the the Supreme Court who will shut this tyranny down.
I doubt it. As I have already shown in the county where Justice Kavanaugh lives people are prohibited from protesting on or near private property. You whiners are tiring.

To not allow peaceful assembly on a public sidewalk is tyranny.
I was going to post something about the word "tyranny" being inappropriate or overly dramatic, but I looked up the definition - and stopped myself from posting.

Tyranny is exactly what it is.

It's also unconstitutional, something that should bother our forum right-wing champions of constitutional rights. Strange that they're turning a blind eye to it...

I was going to post something about the word "tyranny" being inappropriate or overly dramatic, but I looked up the definition - and stopped myself from posting.

Tyranny is exactly what it is.

It's also unconstitutional, something that should bother our forum right-wing champions of constitutional rights. Strange that they're turning a blind eye to it...
No it's not. In the country where Justice Kavanaugh lives it's illegal to protest near or adjacent to private property. It's only "tyrannical" because you can't see your stupidity wherever you like. All rights have limits skippy.

Back