More freedom please

Do you have any actual data to support this theory? How do you know they do not support third parties or even not vote at all?

To quote another liberal on these forums. Link?
The supporting data is in his/her/it's head. Isn't that enough?

You're the one who threatened demonstrators with a dog attack. Not me, tough guy.
You know what Sheriff Grady Judd says dont you?

LAKELAND, Fla. - Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd didn't mince words at Monday's news conference when it came to looters.

While expressing admiration for the peaceful protesters in Lakeland and across the country, Judd then blasted those who would try to resort to violence.

"Let there be no misunderstanding, if you come here to riot, to loot, to injure people, we're going to lock you up in the county jail," Judd said. "We are going to hunt you down and lock you up if you engage in any criminal conduct."

He then issued a stern warning for anyone considering looting or breaking into Polk County homes.

"I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. (my emphasis) So, leave the community alone,” the sheriff said.

Lol love that guy

All of them.

All KKK / white supremacist voters today vote Republican.
Since the woke crowd has essentially made life impossible for practically everyone in America, it's just woke crowd left in the Democrat party. So unless you're formulating some kind of a argument that says that you're either A) woke or B) a member of the KKK, I can't see that you have a point. The Republican Party is now the home of the libertarians, the liberals, the conservatives, the anarchist, literally every group except the Woke.
They universally support non-liberal, non-Democrat politicians - which makes them de facto Republican.
And by "they" way you mean everyone except the woke.
That you pretend to not understand this is an indictment.
I understand it perfectly fine. It's a lie!

Back