When?

The counting of the days of the month is how the sevens are reckoned. The first of the lunar month was the first day.
That was poorly written. But until I refresh my memory it will have to do. ?

Edited again to say: The new moon was a holy rest or sabbath. It was followed by six days of work then a sabbath.

Last edited:
The poster apparently knows Scripture and history better than you and the SDA assembly or church.
Apparently he doesn't know the Sabbath hasn't changed.

Though, we know the church has switched days, as the SDAs fully know.

That was poorly written. But until I refresh my memory it will have to do. ?

Edited again to say: The new moon was a holy rest or sabbath. It was followed by six days of work then a sabbath.
False. The new moon doesn't have the laws associated with the holiday's nor the 7th day Shabbat.

Yes, we do not agree. That is why I wrote something like you say it differently.

No, I am not saying that there are sevens longer than seven. It appears that you are reading the current common calendar paradigm of weeks into the calendar of the ancient Hebrew calendar.

The bottom line is the way the ancient Hebrew calendar was reckoned is not the way Rabbinic Judaism has come to reckon their calendar.
Are you or are you not saying that the first day of the first week of the month falls on the first calendar day? Because IF you do, then you are also saying that you have extra days at the end of the month that have to be tacked on, which would violate the rule of the seventh day. You can't have it both ways.

The counting of the days of the month is how the sevens are reckoned. The first of the lunar month was the first day.
That is just not true. It doesn't even make sense.

I'm going to drop the conversation with you, because quite honestly it takes a minimum amount of reasoning ability to carry on a conversation, and sir, you just don't have that minimum.

Back