The gospel in Genesis.

You don't want to face your many errors do you

You erred when the claimed unbelievers are given the spirit

You erred when you claimed the word kings appears in prov 21

and you contradicted yourself saying the king of assyria does not and does appear in Ezra 6:22

You really have no idea what you are saying

but why would I want to prove the king of Assyria was a believer as I never claimed he was

hello

And what has that to do with the fact under the new covenant unbelievers are not given the spirit
So the king of Assyria was not a believer yet God turns His heart where He wishes. See Ezra 6:22
I would say He accomplishes this by the Holy Spirit.

Speaking of errors. Where does it say the king mentioned in Proverbs 22 was a believer? Again more deflection and dodging.

Your doing your best to dodge the issue. These kings hearts were turned the way God wished them to go. Unbelievers no less. By means of the Holy Spirit .

Uh oh. Back to the war planning board. LOL

So the king of Assyria was not a believer yet God turns His heart where He wishes. See Ezra 6:22
I would say He accomplishes this by the Holy Spirit.

Speaking of errors. Where does it say the king mentioned in Proverbs 22 was a believer? Again more deflection and dodging.

Your doing your best to dodge the issue. These kings hearts were turned the way God wished them to go. Unbelievers no less. By means of the Holy Spirit .

Uh oh. Back to the war planning board. LOL
Again your confusion is showing

Where did anyone mention Psalms 22?

Where did anyone claim the king was a believer?

There were no kings (plural) mentioned

Hello

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Any evidence It was the Holy Spirit who made the king favorably disposed to Israel?

You simply assumed this

and what does all this have to do with the fact unbelievers are not given the spirit under the new covenant

I disagree I have been down this road with a few of you . What happens is to continually goad another , get them ruffled to where they say something offensive , report them and get the person banned . It never happened to me in the beginning and now it happens often when talking with certain individuals here and they know who they are .

I will probably get banned for saying this lol . It’s like some are having a contest to see how many feathers they can get in their caps by reporting and shutting the oppositions mouth that objects to Calvinism. It’s certainly biased here . I never had this issue before until I challenged calvie doctrines . It stirred up the hornets 🐝 nest .
ditto

Hello

Any evidence It was the Holy Spirit who made the king favorably disposed to Israel?

You simply assumed this

and what does all this have to do with the fact unbelievers are not given the spirit under the new covenant
More deflecting

Proverbs 22. You claimed the king mentioned in Proverbs was a believer. Must be dishonesty time. Kings or king. What does it matter? God turns the heart where He wishes it to go. Provisionism has no answer maybe its only apostles and prophets whose heart He turns? Still my favorite dumb thing you said. Alot to choose from no doubt.

The Holy Spirit is not God? Uh oh

Here read it below

Its what happen when an unbeliever tries to understand spiritual truth they cannot tell the true God from a false God, the spirit of truth from the spirit of error. Its what makes false teachers, false teachers mixing truth with error and using nothing but the intellect. Jude calls them wandering waves at your feasts.

Hello

You simply assumed this

Proverbs 22. Which you know. T
Your simply being dishonest now. Might be time to end this conversation. Your clearly getting desperate.
You claimed the king was a believer. Would you like a post number?

The Holy Spirit is not God. Civic? You up. 🤣🤣🤣

Hope he helps

Proverbs 22. Which you know. T
Your simply being dishonest now. Might be time to end this conversation. Your clearly getting desperate.
You claimed the king was a believer. Would you like a post number?

The Holy Spirit is not God. Civic? You up. 🤣🤣🤣

Hope he helps
The discussion concerns Psa 21 not Psa 22

And Ezra 6:22 and the king of Assyria

I have not stated the king of assyria is a believer

Hello

There is no post saying that

Psa 21 is a different matter

You have no evidence it was the third person who change the king of Assyria's heart

That is rank speculation

you are game playing here

Your premise that 3:19 is saying that mercy and compassion from God is based on the Human will

I wonder if you understand what would not because they could not even means.

Seems you think it means they could, if only they would!

So who is the one with the blinders and who is the one pitting scripture against scripture because you read it with your false premise glasses on.

You people just cannot stop glorifying self can you?
Read John 19 again knowing for a fact that Gods mercy and compassion does not depend on human will or exertion and you may start to understand scripture for the first time in your life.

As long as you insist that God's mercy and compassion is dependent on the will of man or on the exertion of man, and you keep wearing those blinders then you will for ever disgrace God and His sovereign will.
Never said mercy and compassion was based on human will as that was established at Calvary. What I am saying is what Jesus said” they loved their darkness more than the light”.

The discussion concerns Psa 21 not Psa 22

And Ezra 6:22 and the king of Assyria

I have not stated the king of assyria is a believer

Hello

There is no post saying that

Psa 21 is a different matter

You have no evidence it was the third person who change the king of Assyria's heart

That is rank speculation

you are game playing here
Proverbs 22. Your simply being dishonest.

The Holy Spirit did, God did, Christ did. The Trinity. Remember the Trinity??Lol

Genesis 3:15
I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel.”

Genesis 3:21
And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them.

Curious @Johnnybgood & @fltom
Do you both see the gospel in those verses?

Do you see Calvinism in these two verses?
No do you ?

Where in the NT does it imply, quote the above and relate it to the gospel ?

Got Scripture ?

Or is this just another one of the calvinist assumptions they read into the bible ?

hope this helps !!!

No do you ?

Where in the NT does it imply, quote the above and relate it to the gospel ?

Got Scripture ?

Or is this just another one of the calvinist assumptions they read into the bible ?

hope this helps !!!
Even many Arminians see the gospel in 3:15, I’m sorry you don’t. Sillyism don’t see it?

😂🤣

Proverbs 22. Your simply being dishonest.

The Holy Spirit did, God did, Christ did. The Trinity. Remember the Trinity??Lol
Earth to reformed guy

The discussion is about PSA 21 and Ezra

where are you getting PSA 22 from

Hello

and there is still no evidence it was the holy Spirit

your asserting it does not make it so

and there certainly is no proof the King of Assyria was given the spirit

Rember the idea unbelievers are given the spirit is not biblical

It's obviously about Mary don't ya know. Notice he does not offer a alternative. Just your wrong.
Oh I noticed.

I would think if someone is genuine they wouldn’t be so misleading to their followers. 😉

In people sometimes I see confusion and bitterness. And we know how that goes. 🙂

Did you not only throw away the reformed faith buy your scriptural understanding as well?

Next….
Where is the Scripture ?

Pleas show me I'm begging for it so I can believe it. But if you cannot prove its true why would I believe it ?

Got Scripture in the New Testament that affirms your presuppositions.

And if you are going with the "majority" of Christianity as your defense then you should flee from calvinism since the majority of Christendom rejects calvinism

Back