Thief on the cross - forgiven how?

My Elohim is spirit...and for you incomprehensible. Jesus never had to satisfy your invention to be righteous...He is the WORD made flesh to dwell among us and reveal the Father to us.
You said your gods have a physical image that was the basis for mankind. You believe the father and son have real bodies, and hairdressers. You also gave your translation of the Shema where you believe in GODS. Your trinity is created and 3 gods.

But even you admitted that native speakers don't understand your speech?
Please learn to read...

I admitted that a literary ignoramus with two years of high school French in the US took it upon himself to criticize my European French, learned in the streets of Paris.

There is no Arab from the levant that would not understand my Arabic, and my wife understands my Swedish when we speak Swedish just fine.

And you have proven to be absolutely unqualified in any judgment.
My point was what is passed as tongues today is gibberish.
Coming from you, that's the best you can do. You have no basis for judgement but your own prejudice and willingness to judge bereft as you are of all qualification.

Yours doesn't qualify as a gift of the Spirit as you practice it and not given by God.
You cannot judge...though I know you will. You know neither the scripture nor the gift.

You practiced it. The spirit gave you nothing. It's a sham.
Take it up with Him...you have no qualifications.

You said your gods have a physical image that was the basis for mankind. You also gave your translation of the Shema where you believe in GODS. Your trinity is created and 3 gods.
I said my Elohim reveals Himself in the Tenach in a way you are forced to deny, and I said my Elohim is Spirit, which makes your invention both imaginary and unreal, like a force.

You have now proven yourself incapable of translation...Thank you. I accurately quoted the LITERAL translation of the Shemah, without needing, as you do, to qualify or explain what my Elohim actually said.

Please learn to read...

I admitted that a literary ignoramus with two years of high school French in the US took it upon himself to criticize my European French, learned in the streets of Paris.

There is no Arab from the levant that would not understand my Arabic, and my wife understands my Swedish when we speak Swedish just fine.

And you have proven to be absolutely unqualified in any judgment.
Coming from you, that's the best you can do. You have no basis for judgement but your own prejudice and willingness to judge bereft as you are of all qualification.

You cannot judge...though I know you will. You know neither the scripture nor the gift.

Take it up with Him...you have no qualifications.
Yours is practiced. Not a spontaneous gift of the spirit. Such false advertisement.

I said my Elohim reveals Himself in the Tenach in a way you are forced to deny, and I said my Elohim is Spirit, which makes Him for you, imaginary and unreal, like a force.
You said your gods have a body, physical tzelem. That would be created. Spirit, will, is applicable to God.

Forces are real. Angels are created forces, God isnt.

You have now proven yourself incapable of translation...Thank you. I accurately quoted the LITERAL translation of the Shemah, without needing, as you do, to qualify or explain what my Elohim actually said.
You proved that you accept 3 gods when no other Christian translator would even admit that.

Yours is practiced. Not a spontaneous gift of the spirit. Such false advertisement.
What I recorded was me speaking in tongues...that is languages. That's what the term means. In this case, I was speaking tongues known to me, and unknown to you...i.e. "gibberish" to you, as the prophet Paul, teacher of righteousness, rightly explained in 1 Cor 14. Because there was no interpretation, I would be better off, in polite company, just saying "Thank you Lord."

It was not the supernatural gift I've used since 1970, of which I would never make a recording, fearing that critics would be driven to judge and blaspheme. Not safe or advisable. You have already approached that barrier in your ignorance. The so-called "Evangelical" critics of Pentecost have sadly gone much farther than you have in their arrogant presumption, and I fear for them for what they have published and refused to retract. You will understand what I'm saying the day your knee bows and your tongue confesses Jesus as Messiah and Lord. Imminently.

Because scholars are qualified to judge it as a terrible translation.
Scholars of your choice...I've read the opposite, and as I just mentioned, there are those who have shown that the LXX judged from Qumran is a more accurate version than the Masoretic text. You err again.

What I recorded was me speaking in tongues...that is languages. That's what the term means. In this case, I was speaking tongues known to me, and unknown to you...i.e. "gibberish" to you, as the prophet Paul, teacher of righteousness, rightly explained in 1 Cor 14. Because there was no interpretation, I would be better off, in polite company, just saying "Thank you Lord."

It was not the supernatural gift I've used since 1970, of which I would never make a recording, fearing that critics would be driven to judge and blaspheme. Not safe or advisable. You have already approached that barrier in your ignorance. The so-called "Evangelical" critics of Pentecost have sadly gone much farther than you have in their arrogant presumption, and I fear for them for what they have published and refused to retract. You will understand what I'm saying the day your knee bows and your tongue confesses Jesus as Messiah and Lord. Imminently.
Is your spiritual tongues an actual language, practiced?

You keep skipping over that Jesus has knees and will bow as well.

You said your gods have a body, physical tzelem. That would be created. Spirit, will, is applicable to God.
This is a lie...I have never said this...though you continue to repeat it...You have admitted that your invented god is incapable of creation, and has no form or likeness to create Adam in...Adam was created in the likeness of invention.

Forces are real. Angels are created forces, God isnt.
Your invented "angels" don't walk. Don't talk...they're a weather forecast or an earthquake. They don't fight with the Prince of Persia...or Tyre...

You proved that you accept 3 gods when no other Christian translator would even admit that.
You proved that you are incapable of reading anything I've written unless you have turned back into your nonsense that no one would ever say. I'm sure you read the Tenach the same way, telling your invention what he has said, what he can say and what he cannot say or do.

Your invention cannot create...and he cannot with the word bring life.

Is your spiritual tongues an actual language, practiced?
I speak it...It's real.

Like the prophet Paul, teacher of righteousness, when I speak in a tongue, though my spirit prays my mind is unfruitful...This, too, you cannot possibly understand. For you, spirit is a weather forecast.
You keep skipping over that Jesus has knees and will bow as well.
And eyes a flaming fire and a two-edged sword for a tongue.

You keep skipping over that the Ancient of days has hair and a throne...and that you will bow and your tongue will confess Jesus as Lord.

Scholars of your choice...I've read the opposite, and as I just mentioned, there are those who have shown that the LXX judged from Qumran is a more accurate version than the Masoretic text. You err again.
The only "scholars" that think the LXX is a good translation are those who depend on it being so to support their Christian theology.

This is a lie...I have never said this...though you continue to repeat it...You have admitted that your invented god is incapable of creation, and has no form or likeness to create Adam in...Adam was created in the likeness of invention.
You have said tzelem always means physical. I can show you again the post. I never said my God didn't create, and showed other Christians that understand tzelem the way I do. So the false words are on your side.

Your invented "angels" don't walk. Don't talk...they're a weather forecast or an earthquake. They don't fight with the Prince of Persia...or Tyre...
Angels, as I've told you before are also men. So try to keep up.

You proved that you are incapable of reading anything I've written unless you have turned back into your nonsense that no one would ever say. I'm sure you read the Tenach the same way, telling your invention what he has said, what he can say and what he cannot say or do.
You translated elohim as gods in the Shema and you said they are one. You admitted to 3 gods. Don't back out now. Rotgl...

Your invention cannot create...and he cannot with the word bring life.
But your god with a physical tzelem was created.

I speak it...It's real.
Right. Shama lama ding dong. All fake.

Like the prophet Paul, teacher of righteousness, when I speak in a tongue, though my spirit prays my mind is unfruitful...This, too, you cannot possibly understand. For you, spirit is a weather forecast.
And eyes a flaming fire and a two-edged sword for a tongue.
Yep, the witches and seers in Tanakh went into trances and lost touch with reality, similar to what I see you experiencing.

You confuse the different uses of spirit as it applies to God, angels, and man. They are not the same.

As far as the apostate Paul, Deut 13 says:

1If a prophet or dreamer of dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, 2and if the sign or wonder he has spoken to you comes about, but he says, “Let us follow other gods (which you have not known) and let us worship them,” 3you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. For the LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love Him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4You are to follow the LORD your God and fear Him. Keep His commandments and listen to His voice; serve Him and hold fast to Him.

5Such a prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he has advocated rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way in which the LORD your God has commanded you to walk. So you must purge the evil from among you.

Paul the apostate teaches a different god and abrogation. You can see now why the people wanted to stone him to death.

You keep skipping over that the Ancient of days has hair and a throne...and that you will bow and your tongue will confess Jesus as Lord.
No, I haven't skipped. Isaiah had visions. And those visions contradict how you understand things because you accept things literally, and must accept two different bodies contradicting your one body god, and your understanding contradicts your NT where the Father is invisible, no body or blood.

So Jesus will still bow with his knees and tongue sword.

Last edited:
This is a lie...I have never said this...though you continue to repeat it...You have admitted that your invented god is incapable of creation, and has no form or likeness to create Adam in...Adam was created in the likeness of invention
Tbh is denying he's ever said his gods have a body. But, we see differently from these posts:

Post in thread 'Thief on the cross - forgiven how?' https://forums.carm.org/threads/thief-on-the-cross-forgiven-how.4749/post-701554 (god has a body, soul, spirit, used in creating mankind)

Post in thread 'Thief on the cross - forgiven how?' https://forums.carm.org/threads/thief-on-the-cross-forgiven-how.4749/post-449248 (tzelem is always physical, and demut is outward appearances. He applies this to Gen 1:26)

Post in thread 'Thief on the cross - forgiven how?' https://forums.carm.org/threads/thief-on-the-cross-forgiven-how.4749/post-715139 (shows he truly believes in 3 gods)

Who's speaking falsely, tbeachhead?

Last edited:
Tbh is denying he's ever said his gods have a body. But, we see differently from these posts:
You are speaking falsehood. First of all, you refer to my elohim as "my gods", and you do not admit that elohim is plural...hence, by your own falsehood, you worship gods.

Second, your lie contends that I have said that my Elohim has "three separate physical bodies...", and I've never said anything more than Jesus, your Messiah, Who is the Word of God by Whom all things were created, and without Whom nothing was made that was made, left aside immortality for a season, and clothed Himself in mortality to take on the physical form of a man....something your limited gods invention cannot do.
Post in thread 'Thief on the cross - forgiven how?' https://forums.carm.org/threads/thief-on-the-cross-forgiven-how.4749/post-701554 (god has a body, soul, spirit, used in creating mankind)
"Yes...you have a body. God has a body...and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us. For a season, immortality put on mortality, so that mortality could be swallowed up in immortality." As I said...and here, the "Body" that created is the WORD. At creation, that which formed and molded all things including all things physical, is the WORD. As you have proven all along, and as Isaiah prophesied, you cannot see or understand this, though ever hearing. You have fulfilled prophecy.

Post in thread 'Thief on the cross - forgiven how?' https://forums.carm.org/threads/thief-on-the-cross-forgiven-how.4749/post-449248 (tzelem is always physical, and demut is outward appearances. He applies this to Gen 1:26)

Post in thread 'Thief on the cross - forgiven how?' https://forums.carm.org/threads/thief-on-the-cross-forgiven-how.4749/post-715139 (shows he truly believes in 3 gods)
You know what...Not worth regurgitating the same argument...
Who's speaking falsely, tbeachhead?
You are....I'm glad you made this post. Those clips each show where you twist, pivot and come back, to "three physical created gods..." They show your reading impediment when it comes to debate. If there's anyone still following this thread and who want's to, they can take the time can see the disingenuous tactic you have to use.to maintain your error.

Right. Shama lama ding dong. All fake.
This is how you judge everything you cannot understand...baseless presumption. Thank you for buttressing my point. You have sacrificed your credibility.

Yep, the witches and seers in Tanakh went into trances and lost touch with reality, similar to what I see you experiencing.
There is one witch/seer in the Tenakh, and she came in touch with reality: Samuel returned from the dead with voice and describable form.

Once again, you promote false doctrine.
You confuse the different uses of spirit as it applies to God, angels, and man. They are not the same.
No...your spirit is "a force". You promote false doctrine.

I have never "gone into a trance..." You've also resorted to speaking falsehood.

As far as the apostate Paul, Deut 13 says:

1If a prophet or dreamer of dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, 2and if the sign or wonder he has spoken to you comes about, but he says, “Let us follow other gods (which you have not known) and let us worship them,” 3you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. For the LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love Him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4You are to follow the LORD your God and fear Him. Keep His commandments and listen to His voice; serve Him and hold fast to Him.

5Such a prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he has advocated rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way in which the LORD your God has commanded you to walk. So you must purge the evil from among you.

Paul the apostate teaches a different god and abrogation. You can see now why the people wanted to stone him to death.
False dogma. Your Sadducee priests misguided you to follow a god of their invention, and enticed you to justify your own invention as false gods. The prophet Paul, the teacher of righteousness, said "Follow the Lord your God according to the One that was to come after Moses, and of Whom Moses said, 'You must obey Him.'" Paul was a voice against those of the council who betrayed and handed over your Messiah to the gentiles, as foretold. You have followed the apostates who rejected Moses ever since.

No, I haven't skipped. Isaiah had visions. And those visions contradict how you understand things because you accept things literally, and must accept two different bodies contradicting your one body god, and your understanding contradicts your NT where the Father is invisible, no body or blood.
This is invention...See above. Even after being refuted you make the same claim.

So Jesus will still bow with his knees and tongue sword.
And your knee will bow and your tongue will confess Jesus as Messiah and Lord, as prophesied by the Prophet and teacher of righteousness, Paul.

Back