Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

Your misunderstanding is not proof of anything .
you are blinded by pride .
If Jesus has not revealed the FATHER to you
you will never see truth .
These who worship a man as a god doesn’t have a cue who the God is who was in that man. Jesus didn’t even know God or His heaven until God Himself came to that man and opens up who He is and all of His heaven to Jesus. See Matt 3:16 that these can’t see at all.

It it is clear of they ever do see Him as He is as He revealed Himself to in Jesus ye shall be like Him as well as Jesus was like Him. - John 3.

if they ever do see Him they will have His same mind as Jesus did they will walk as He walks as Jesus did they will be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and the same signs shall follow all who has received His same disposition as their own.

As long as their god is a man instead of Spirit they never will see this One That Jesus saw in Matt 3:16.

Your heresy was already crushed in John 9:38.

Thanks for making it easy for me.
Your accusations are the very same as those who accused Jesus of heresy for having the same from the Father that Jesus had from Him as we are supposed to have from Him.

These who worship a man as a god doesn’t have a cue who the God is who was in that man. Jesus didn’t even know God or His heaven until God Himself came to that man and opens up who He is and all of His heaven to Jesus. See Matt 3:16 that these can’t see at all.

It it is clear of they ever do see Him as He is as He revealed Himself to in Jesus ye shall be like Him as well as Jesus was like Him. - John 3.

if they ever do see Him they will have His same mind as Jesus did they will walk as He walks as Jesus did they will be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and the same signs shall follow all who has received His same disposition as their own.

As long as their god is a man instead of Spirit they never will see this One That Jesus saw in Matt 3:16.
They worship the created not the creator .
What man can make man see who GOD has made blind .

You don't know what you are talking about.
Perhaps it isn't I who does not know what they are talking about? God is quite capable to communicate with His own.
He is like a dog going in circles chasing his "tale." ;)
Actually like Jesus chasing the will of my God as Jesus did. To this of his day he was like that dog chasing his tail, and was accused of blaspheme for the same reason you posted what you did in ignorance for not having from God that what Jesus had from Him. But having grace for grace I in the Father has learned to forgive those who speak badly of me, so did Jesus and others who had the same from God His same mind of Love. His Spirit of Love as our own disposition. Something you guys seem to reject in yourself?

His 144k sons will return any day now and many will be surprised..
for all the beliefs about Him and about Christ will be replaced with Reality
and all will see the Truth

His 144k sons will return any day now and many will be surprised..
for all the beliefs about Him and about Christ will be replaced with Reality
and all will see the Truth
Already has in us all who He is manifest Himself in us. There is no reality of God until He is revealed in you. All you have is beliefs for a vid that you have created. He manifests Himself in all who will. He manifested Himself in Jesus the same. Matt 3:16. If He had not came and opens up who He is in Jesus. Jesus would be like you waiting for something to happen.

Already has in us all who He is manifest Himself in us. There is no reality of God until He is revealed in you. All you have is beliefs for a vid that you have created. He manifests Himself in all who will. He manifested Himself in Jesus the same. Matt 3:16. If He had not came and opens up who He is in Jesus. Jesus would be like you waiting for something to happen.
you dont know what 144k means
so you are answering a completely different question.

Sure I do I am one of them.
last i heard from you , you said the Change already happened , hate eden,
and said this ape body is a temple of Him
…meaning you have a different god, not Christ

so… you want eden back now
and I missed that?
if so i will see you soon.

Last edited:
last i heard from you , you said the Change already happened
It has in all who has made that change from a mind that is of this world carnal to Gods Soiritual kingdom. It has come to us all who has gone through that enlightenment as Jesus made that change in Matt 3:16. Jesus referred to this change in knowledge as born again a renewing of the mind that has happened in all who has had that enlightenment.
, hate eden,
I don’t hate Eden at all lol. Eden is the starting point for beginners who never has met God face to face. It when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well
and said this ape body is a temple of Him
I didn’t say that at all I read it from the book. Man is the temple of God.

…meaning you have a different god, not Christ
I do have a different God from yours for sure. I have the same one in me Jesus had in himself and obeyed and prayed to and said sent him to show you the same way to his God. John 17
so… you want eden back now
and I missed that?
if so i will see you soon.
Why on earth would I want the elementary teachings of Eden already learned when I can walk in His kingdom today? The kingdom of God didn’t come with observation it is within me Luke 17:20-21.

The kingdom you seek ,eden, comes with observation the one Jesus teaches is within me. And in your state of religion to come we will not see each other soon. Two are in the field and one is taken as I have been taken up to Him where He is. Luke 17. You are left waiting for Him. Or should I say not waiting for Him but waiting for the eden you have created to come.

but you could meet Him this day but you won’t will you?

It has in all who has made that change from a mind that is of this world carnal to Gods Soiritual kingdom.
paradise is a real place,
just as this earth to you is real.
eden and this earth are not just 'in your mind'
It has come to us all who has gone through that enlightenment as Jesus made that change in Matt 3:16. Jesus referred to this change in knowledge as born again a renewing of the mind that has happened in all who has had that enlightenment.
adam betrayed God and works for God's enemy.
I don’t hate Eden at all lol.
then why wont you be a son and help God restore it

Eden is the starting point for beginners
sounds like what adam says to himself when he lies
who never has met God face to face.
untrue...
It when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well
yes when you finally meet Him, that will be quite lovely...
first you need to die to the Self.
I didn’t say that at all I read it from the book. Man is the temple of God.
but then, what is man in your opinion ?
I do have a different God from yours for sure. I have the same one in me Jesus had in himself and obeyed and prayed to and said sent him to show you the same way to his God. John 17
luckily Christ rebuked the one you are speaking of when being tempted. you can do the same.
Why on earth would I want the elementary teachings of Eden already learned when I can walk in His kingdom today? The kingdom of God didn’t come with observation it is within me Luke 17:20-21.
you do not know what Eden is... and... if you learned even 1 tiny thing of Eden, you would
come to Him... and leave everything behind.
The kingdom you seek ,eden, comes with observation the one Jesus teaches is within me.
eden is not like what you say at all...you must be talking about something else.
And in your state of religion to come we will not see each other soon.
good luck during tribulation then.
Two are in the field and one is taken as I have been taken up to Him where He is. Luke 17. You are left waiting for Him. Or should I say not waiting for Him but waiting for the eden you have created to come.

but you could meet Him this day but you won’t will you?

I have met Him and He has shown me much...
and at this moment I am with Him..

that doesnt change what He asks,
which is the sons to restore eden in the other reality
and adam to be deposed

Back