Bidens disinformation board???

Have you read 1984? The ministry of truth.

This is an outrage I hope someone puts a stop to it.
The crazy person they gave running the ministry of truth is the same nitwit that told us the hunter Biden laptop was just a Russian distraction. Two years later they admit it's an actual story. The left is evil

How will they deal with Whitehouse lies?

When President Biden took office, millions were unemployed and there was no vaccine available. In the last 15 months, the economy has created 8.3M jobs and the unemployment rate stands at 3.6% — the fastest decline in unemployment to start a President's term ever recorded.

He went on camera to show taking the clot shot a month before his coronation.

How will they deal with Whitehouse lies?

Unemployment is rising along with job openings that aren't going to ever be filled. Blaming a vegetable for this is idiotic. The blame falls squarely on a populace that is incapable of mustering the most rudimentary requirements to maintain a legitimate government. The elite are letting Sleepy Joe off his leash more and more lately. I think they want everyone to see just how completely insane one has to be to believe that this vegetable could somehow be in charge of a first world country. The disconnect is disturbing.
He went on camera to show taking the clot shot a month before his coronation.
One of my neighbors just got his third booster. He's been going to the hospital more and more lately. His ankles look like tree stumps. He's doing quite a lot of wheezing.

The first time I read it, it was still considered fiction. It's turning out to be prophetic as well as a guide for the globalists to run the world.
I'm sure the elite are hoping some will try. I think they want to troll the whole planet until people can't stand it any longer. The resulting pandemonium will leave hundreds of million dead and trillions of dollars in destruction which will allow the elite an easier job of dealing with whoever is left and picking up properties at fire sale prices.

They will own everything and be very happy.

Biden gave a preview of his Ministry of Truth, claiming on Twitter that there was no vaccine before he took office.

Lil bit late to the game. That's ok.

You know in the circus, when bad things are happening, they send in the clowns.

That woman, along with Joe, are the clowns. Could they bait you any harder? The served up a clown idea bound to rise like a lead brick balloon, and a woman so clownish I just couldn't watch her whole singing video. It was unseemly. I felt disgusted and dirty just listening to her.

Ah well, the next clown idea coming up soon!

... quoth the Fox drone
Wha?

Sorry, don't have nor watch Fox news.

But you, you are the typical internet lefty spouting nonsensical insults.

Without your Ministry of Truth, how will you spin Joey's record into a success?

I mean, lefties tell us Joey's problem is one of messaging, so you need the board more than ever!

Wha?

Sorry, don't have nor watch Fox news.

But you, you are the typical internet lefty spouting nonsensical insults.

Without your Ministry of Truth, how will you spin Joey's record into a success?

I mean, lefties tell us Joey's problem is one of messaging, so you need the board more than ever!
I love that the left knows more about fox news than I do. I never watch fox

Back