Is a pandemic treaty being made with the W.H.O. to handle misinformation?

See post 5
I see: you're afraid of actually engaging the people you disagree with.

There's no need to be fearful: just be sincere! Care about the things you think and mean the things you ask or say. It's really not that difficult!

No one takes Tucker Carlson seriously, according to his lawyers - and if this thread's author posts something which DOES take him seriously, it makes sense to remind him that Fox news says no one should.

I'm sorry if all of this was difficult for you to grasp.

There's no need to be fearful: just be sincere! Care about the things you think and mean the things you ask or say. It's really not that difficult!

No one takes Tucker Carlson seriously, according to his lawyers - and if this thread's author posts something which DOES take him seriously, it makes sense to remind him that Fox news says no one should.

Typical liberal arrogance and condescending attitude. I expected nothing more.

The clinical term for your first sentence is called projection.

In case you are not aware, the previous sentence is engaging with you.

Back