Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

paradise is a real place,
just as this earth to you is real.
eden and this earth are not just 'in your mind'

adam betrayed God and works for God's enemy.

then why wont you be a son and help God restore it

sounds like what adam says to himself when he lies

untrue...

yes when you finally meet Him, that will be quite lovely...
first you need to die to the Self.

but then, what is man in your opinion ?

luckily Christ rebuked the one you are speaking of when being tempted. you can do the same.

you do not know what Eden is... and... if you learned even 1 tiny thing of Eden, you would
come to Him... and leave everything behind.

eden is not like what you say at all...you must be talking about something else.

good luck during tribulation then.

I have met Him and He has shown me much...
and at this moment I am with Him..

that doesnt change what He asks,
which is the sons to restore eden in the other reality
and adam to be deposed
You are trying to make the God who is a Spirit and His kingdom that is Spirit into substance in which Spirit is not substance at all and does not come with observation but comes in the form of mind.

You really do not know that God is a spirit. That is why you are chasing substance instead of knowledge that only His Mind can bring to mind. The image of Eden that you have comes from a story book with no reality at all. That is why you seek the stories instead of the One the stories are about.

You are trying to make the God who is a Spirit and His kingdom that is Spirit into substance in which Spirit is not substance at all and does not come with observation but comes in the form of mind.

You really do not know that God is a spirit. That is why you are chasing substance instead of knowledge that only His Mind can bring to mind. The image of Eden that you have comes from a story book with no reality at all. That is why you seek the stories instead of the One the stories are about.
i’m sorry Gary that you don’t want Him

take care.

i’m sorry Gary that you don’t want Him

take care.
Dont want Him? He in me and I in Him are one, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light, same everything God is as He created me in His same image. . You only try and separate me from Him just as all denominations do.

You can can enjoy the comforts of Eden and its laws this day by sitting in a pew where you dont have to be accountable for anything of God.

I'm sorry that you dont want Him and is not in His same image. You are waiting for a kingdom to come that doesnt exist. It doesnt come with observation as you are looking for to happen, the kingdom of God is within me, and is supposed to be in you as well. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. this is the king that does come in us all who will receive Him in us.

It really is very simple. God is a Spirit, that Spirit is Love, and man is the temple of Him. You just have not received the One who does come and opens up all of His heaven to us. See Matt 3:16 this is How He opens His heaven and who He is in Jesus and this is how He does the same in us all who will.

You have restricted your mind so that your god may obey you instead of you being like the One Jesus was like. He will come to you this day if you will let Him.

Jesus
Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .
A son of GOD not GOD the FATHER.
He shows us that when he shows us how to pray .
Matthew 6:9 (KJV) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
He did not say pray to him , but to the FATHER.

Matthew 12:50 (KJV)
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
He will be all things to you but not your GOD .

1 Timothy 2:5 (KJV) For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
How more clear must it be ?

These tell us about Jesus . That he is a messenger only and not GOD .
John 3:14 (KJV)
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Look what happened with the serpent.
Numbers 21:8-9 (KJV)
8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.
2 Kings 18:4 (KJV)
He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.

Isaiah 42:1 (KJV) Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 42:8 (KJV) I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

See how Jesus compares himself to the serpent , so we don’t make the same error as those people did with worshipping the serpent.

He is a faithful servant of the FATHER.
Same as we must be .

If he was GOD the FATHER why would he deliver the kingdom
to the FATHER ?
1 Corinthians 15:24 (KJV) Then [cometh] the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
If God saves you, you will begin to understand the incarnation.

Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD?

He was not simply a messenger of the Word of God.

He was the Word of God, and still is. The message is about Him!

To see Him is to see the Word of God manifested in bodily form.

In the beginning [before all time] was the Word, and the Word
was with God, and the Word was God Himself.

John 1:1

The Greek reveals that He was always being and was there before the beginning of all things created.
That's why English translations too often will water down the intent and can even obscure it.

grace and truth ........

If you know Jesus is not the Father then you are saying Jesus is a GOD or at least a host of heaven .
Therefore you are worshipping another god or a host of heaven .
You are breaking the 1st commandment.
Jesus came to separate tares from the wheat . To find the true worshippers of GOD .
''Prayer" is not a mystic object! Its just words to someone- spoken or mental!
What Christian will not pray to the Leader Jehovah has given us!

Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD?

He was not simply a messenger of the Word of God.

He was the Word of God, and still is. The message is about Him!

To see Him is to see the Word of God manifested in bodily form.

In the beginning [before all time] was the Word, and the Word
was with God, and the Word was God Himself.

John 1:1

The Greek reveals that He was always being and was there before the beginning of all things created.
That's why English translations too often will water down the intent and can even obscure it.

grace and truth ........
You talk as if Jesus the man is the spirit .
The word of GOD is the spirit .
The word is unseen as GOD is unseen .
But in this physical world we see the effects of them .
Just as your words can help someone or hurt someone.
Not physically seen but very much productive or destructive .
As you read in Genesis GOD said , let there be , spoke his word .
No one there but him and HIS spoken word .
Jesus was just filled with the word .
Just as we must be .

You talk as if Jesus the man is the spirit .
The word of GOD is the spirit .
The word is unseen as GOD is unseen .
But in this physical world we see the effects of them .
Just as your words can help someone or hurt someone.
Not physically seen but very much productive or destructive .
As you read in Genesis GOD said , let there be , spoke his word .
No one there but him and HIS spoken word .
Jesus was just filled with the word .
Just as we must be .
C'mon Jim!
You KNOW there were other spirit beings there!
You turn what he said into mystic objects!

No Jim.....there has only been one Incarnation, which you do not understand yet.
God who is Spirit, took upon Himself, a body of flesh.
Hebrews2. Phil2
GOD has never been nor every will be sinful fresh .
Romans 1:23
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Don’t think GOD is something HE is not . For your own good .

GOD has never been nor every will be sinful fresh .
Romans 1:23
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Don’t think GOD is something HE is not . For your own good .
Jesus did not have sinful flesh...where are you getting such profane ideas?
He did not have a body that descended from Adam.
Have you read the bible Jim? you seem to be guessing and grasping at straws.

Back