was Mary also the Spouse of God?

I am not sure if we would word it like that. We know that Mary is the new Eve and that the church is the bride of Christ. We are betrothed to Christ right now, but will be married to Jesus and will dine, hopefully, at the marriage supper of the lamb. What do you think?
and back to the OP:

would you word it like this?
Mary as the Spouse of the Holy Spirit?

And thais is why I refuse to acknowledge any CARM rc a Christian. That they call themselves one is irrelevant. Actually, it will make their fall harder, longer, and more painful in the end.
CARM acknowledges the Catholic Church as Christian.

hence the question ?

against your personal, fallible, interpretations (y)
Not really. Anyone can read the bible and see clearly none of your distinct doctrines or dogmas are in it. Making every claim you make being false. No popery, no sacerdotal priesthood, no sinless mary...

Jump in and offer your best evidence for any of that. Lets see whose interp is right and who is wrong.

yep, all the denominations

Start a thread next week on 'Peter' -- I'll be there

start a thread next week on 'priesthood' -- I'll be there

start a thread next week on 'authority in the Church' -- I'll be there

start a thread next week on the 'ECF's' -- I'll be there
Instead of telling others what to do, why don't you start a thread on Peter, priesthood, authority in the church and ECFS. Of course you will be wrong in all your false interpretations of those subjects because you just follow the teachings of blind guides. The ECFS would not touch your institution with a ten foot barge pole because it is so corrupt and full of bad fruit. They did not ignore sin, they exposed it. That is the complete opposite to what your institution does.

These topics have been covered in many threads and you weren't there with your inane comments.

Back