Will "unified" Catholics be backing Mother Miriam?

1Thess521

Mother Miriam: Catholics cannot obey false, ‘sinful’ statements of the Pope​

“When the Pope says what is sinful, what is inaccurate, what is against the faith,” said the Benedictine prioress, “not only do we have the right to not believe, but we should not believe. We must follow God and not men, even when that man is the Holy Father, if he does not speak what is true.”

“The first one we obey is God, always,” Mother Miriam stressed. “And if the Pope teaches something contrary to the Faith or what God has spoken through his Word or in the Natural Law, then we do not obey. We do not obey the Pope.”

“When the Pope says what is sinful, what is inaccurate, what is against the faith,” said the Benedictine prioress, “not only do we have the right to not believe, but we should not believe. We must follow God and not men, even when that man is the Holy Father, if he does not speak what is true.”

“The first one we obey is God, always,” Mother Miriam stressed. “And if the Pope teaches something contrary to the Faith or what God has spoken through his Word or in the Natural Law, then we do not obey. We do not obey the Pope.”

"The Catholic Church teaches that Christ endows the Roman Pontiff with the charism of infallibility in matters of faith and morals, but that he only exercises infallibility “when, as supreme pastor and teacher of all the faithful … he proclaims by a definitive act a doctrine pertaining to faith or morals,” as declared by the First Vatican Council."
"as declared by the First Vatican Council" ; still denying God's absolute authority.

She's right in that she is observing what many Novus Ordo Catholics are observing; that Jorge Bergoglio is a manifest heretic. He has taught heresy officially to the universal Church. Bergoglio is making more sedevacantists every day. Every time he opens his mouth it is a new heresy or blasphemy being uttered.

He signed a blasphemous declaration on "Human Fraternity" which states: "The pluralism and the diversity of religions, color, sex, race and language are willed by God in His wisdom, through which He created human beings." He then added this document to the Acta Apostolicae Sedis
which is the Vatican’s official and authoritative compendium of papal acts. This means that this heretical document becomes part of his official papal magisterium.

Vatican I solemnly proclaimed that it is not just the rare extraordinary papal proclamations such as the Assumption or the Immaculate Conception which Catholics must give their assent to, but also the universal ordinary magisterium: “Wherefore, by divine and Catholic faith all those things are to be believed which are contained in the word of God as found in Scripture and tradition, and which are proposed by the Church as matters to be believed as divinely revealed, whether by her solemn judgment or in her ordinary and universal magisterium.”

The “See of St. Peter ALWAYS remains unblemished by any error.” (Vatican I)

The See of Peter was given a “gift of truth and NEVER failing faith.” (Vatican I)

The Catholic Church is prevented “from EVER teaching false doctrine.” (Mystici Corporis Christi)

Also, sins against the Faith are worse than sins against morals. For example, it would be better for the pope to murder someone than it would be for him to bring Pachamama into the Vatican or to say that God wills a diversity of religions.

The See of Peter was given a “gift of truth and NEVER failing faith.” (Vatican I)

The Catholic Church is prevented “from EVER teaching false doctrine.” (Mystici Corporis Christi)

Again, denying God's absolute authority which states nothing about:

One of those red flag positions 'covid jabs are against Church teaching' and I switch off. Every religion has their outlier anomalies of which I regard this Sister as.

Again, denying God's absolute authority which states nothing about:
What's God's absolute authority? What you say the Bible means? You are your own authority. Every Protestant is their own authority. You deny the only authority established by Christ whereby He founded a visible society on earth to teach, rule and scantily man.

What's God's absolute authority? What you say the Bible means? You are your own authority. Every Protestant is their own authority. You deny the only authority established by Christ whereby He founded a visible society on earth to teach, rule and scantily man.
no, believers aren't the ones who deny Christ, catholics are. you fill your life with anything and everything the rcc feeds to you. what it doesn't feed to you is the truth of Christ and His word.

One of those red flag positions 'covid jabs
are against Church teaching' and I switch off. Every religion has their outlier anomalies of which I regard this Sister as.
Except she didn’t say “covid jabs are against church teaching.” She merely pointed out how he was wrong in his opinion, that taking the covid vax is a “moral duty”… which directly contradicts the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith which states that vaccination is NOT a “moral obligation.”

You might want to switch your brain back on and pay better attention. You just dissed a nun as an “outlier anomaly,” based on a false impression you had.

That's right, only they know what God really means. Each comes to their own conclusions, like 25k plus conclusions.

One of those red flag positions 'covid jabs are against Church teaching' and I switch off. Every religion has their outlier anomalies of which I regard this Sister as.
So do you believe all the Pope's personal opinions on things? He has made a lot of nonsensical ones in my estimation and in the main they should be ignored.

Where does God's absolute authority establish 'apostolic succession'? nowhere.
Where does God's absolute authority establish 'two sinless mediators and advocates'? nowhere.
Where does God's absolute authority establish 'three legged stool of equal authority'? nowhere.

Where does God's absolute authority establish 'two sinless mediators and advocates'? nowhere.
Where does God's absolute authority establish 'three legged stool of equal authority'? nowhere.
The basis for Catholicism is in scripture. The Bible is a Catholic book. The doctrines of the Church are also confirmed in history, the writings of the Early Church Fathers and in the history of the Church itself; in the liturgies, sacramentaries, writings of the early popes, etc.

The basis for Catholicism is in scripture. The Bible is a Catholic book. The doctrines of the Church are also confirmed in history, the writings of the Early Church Fathers and in the history of the Church itself; in the liturgies, sacramentaries, writings of the early popes, etc.
All you have done is set up a basis of doctrines, history, ECF, liturgies, sacramentaries; but you ignored the following:

The Church grew organically, and many things were accepted as a matter of course. Before there were the codified scriptures, the early Bishops surely knew where they got their authority from and that was it being passed down from the Apostles to them, the succeeding Bishops, and such a thing is known as the "Apostolic Succession". The Christian Church had leaders, and it was never a teaching from Jesus or the Apostles that each believer made their own decisions on matters of faith.

Last edited:
Don't muddle up the works here friend. It's One Book, One Person, and then and only then can one arrive at One Truth.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. How am I muddling up the works?
You are causing confusion amongst our separated brethren. We understand what you say, they don't. For them it's the Bible only, one person only, as to what is needed to arrive at the truth.

You are causing confusion amongst our separated brethren. We understand what you say, they don't. For them it's the Bible only, one person only, as to what is needed to arrive at the truth.
Oh Please!! You can call me a heretic, an apostate, or an unbeliever for all I care. The term "separated brethren" indicates that there is a relationship between us. There is no and will never again be a relationship between us unless you repent of and repudiate every one of your false beliefs.

rc's are ones that are so confused that you need to take a deep breath of smelling salts to clear your head..

Back