God 'accepts decisions of man'?

You are absolutely right. My 39 year old daughter is terminal with metastatic cancer. She may have a few months left. We have prayed God would heal her. My church has prayed she would be healed. But that said, she has been God's even while she was forming in her mothers womb. God's will will be done. If He takes her home then that is His will and I will be fine with that because I am not asked to understand His will but to just believe His will is perfect. This doesn't mean I don't suffer, even now, because I do but my faith in His will is firm.
I am so sorry to hear that news. I will pray for her and if it be God's will you know she will be in the Lord's arms. I understand what it is like to watch your children and know there is nothing you can do except pray. Praying of course is the best thing you can do.

My youngest son has MS, he has just turned 40 and has suffered for years. It affected his sons who were young when he was diagnosed. I felt the pain in my heart when his youngest, who could not understand why his father had changed, said I want my old dad back. I wish he knew God but I know God has him in his hands. He has been blessed with a great wife and sons.

Know my heart is with you and your family. Our love for you is only a taste of how much God loves you and your family.

You are absolutely right. My 39 year old daughter is terminal with metastatic cancer. She may have a few months left. We have prayed God would heal her. My church has prayed she would be healed. But that said, she has been God's even while she was forming in her mothers womb. God's will will be done. If He takes her home then that is His will and I will be fine with that because I am not asked to understand His will but to just believe His will is perfect. This doesn't mean I don't suffer, even now, because I do but my faith in His will is firm.
Sorry to hear this, 🙏

The RCC is led by the self-appointed ecclesiastical authorities who claim the CC is the only true representative of God on earth. This is not being led by the Holy Spirit. This is being led by men. The pope. The bishops. The clergy. The traditions. The false theology such as the IC, the ever-virginity of Mary, creating from whole cloth her as "Queen of Heaven" and "mother of God". Heresies one and all. So, this is what the CC is known for. Not following God, teaching from the Bible, depending on Grace alone, but also known for work-based salvation, absolution by man not God's forgiveness. I could go on but then it wouldn't do any good as you will accept most of what I have written because your church tells you they're true, even when they fly in the face of Scriptural truth. And yet we will continue to speak truth to you, in love because we care for your eternal soul and where you will spend eternity my friend.
Matt 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.

The Church was established by Jesus to teach, to govern and to sanctify. All the protestant denominations and sects were founded by men (and a woman or two). That is the problem that you cannot get around. You must belong to the Church that Jesus established.

"Unless the LORD builds the house, those who build it labor in vain."

I am so sorry to hear that news. I will pray for her and if it be God's will you know she will be in the Lord's arms. I understand what it is like to watch your children and know there is nothing you can do except pray. Praying of course is the best thing you can do.

My youngest son has MS, he has just turned 40 and has suffered for years. It affected his sons who were young when he was diagnosed. I felt the pain in my heart when his youngest, who could not understand why his father had changed, said I want my old dad back. I wish he knew God but I know God has him in his hands. He has been blessed with a great wife and sons.
Sorry to hear this has happened, 🙏

Matt 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.

The Church was established by Jesus to teach, to govern and to sanctify. All the protestant denominations and sects were founded by men (and a woman or two). That is the problem that you cannot get around. You must belong to the Church that Jesus established.

Yes but the evidence is in, you church has fallen and the gates of hades has prevailed against it. That is why it has such evil fruit.

Your institution has proved throughout the centuries Jesus did not establish it. It does not follow Him or His word.

Nothing unfair about what I posted. Newbies come here thinking they're putting out info that no one has ever seen. There isn't ANYTHING you can post that hasn't been posted and or debated ad nauseum on these boards that I've been on for over 20 years.
The 30K lie has been being put out there for just as long.
Just because you say it is a lie does not make it so. Here is an example of a mile of road from where I work. Starting from the north there is a Presbyterian church on the left hand side. Go down a bit and on the right you will see a Baptist church. Go down a bit more and there is the "Cathedral of Love" church also on the right. Right past that is the "House of Prayer" church, go on down and on the left is the Lutheran church. So that's 5 churches in one mile in one town in New Jersey. Now branch out to the East and West into the surrounding neighborhoods and there are more. Go to the next towns north or south, east or west, and more protestant style sects all over the place. Extrapolate that to other counties, to other states, and to other countries. Nope, it is clear by the facts, the big lie is certainly not coming from me.

Every single person born from above belongs to the church Jesus established because we ARE the church Jesus established.

Know my heart is with you and your family. Our love for you is only a taste of how much God loves you and your family.
Sorry to hear this about your son as well. Prayers for you and yours also. 🙏

Just because you say it is a lie does not make it so. Here is an example of a mile of road from where I work. Starting from the north there is a Presbyterian church on the left hand side. Go down a bit and on the right you will see a Baptist church. Go down a bit more and there is the "Cathedral of Love" church also on the right. Right past that is the "House of Prayer" church, go on down and on the left is the Lutheran church. So that's 5 churches in one mile in one town in New Jersey. Now branch out to the East and West into the surrounding neighborhoods and there are more. Go to the next towns north or south, east or west, and more protestant style sects all over the place. Extrapolate that to other counties, to other states, and to other countries. Nope, it is clear by the facts, the big lie is certainly not coming from me.
so? how big are the congregations? are they 'churches' of believers or nonbelievers?

you don't know the differences between them. shortly before I was saved I went to a small church - there were 3 small churches within less than a 1/2 mile of each other on that road. i quit going to the 1 church, was saved a few months later and started going to one of the other churches for Wed night bible study and prayer. the church I had been going to was not a Christian (believers) church. I don't remember what the 3rd church in that area was. for about 3 yrs I went to 3 different 'churches' each week - all 3 were of believers (none were the same denom). you'd call them different denoms claiming they all taught something different, but they didn't each teach something different. all 3 taught directly from scripture, continually taught Christ crucified and were Spirit filled. no pope, no canned prayers, no prayers to or worship of any humans, no 'man teachings', no one rushing to exit at the end of a service, everyone had their bible with them.

but they didn't each teach something different. all 3 taught directly from scripture, continually taught Christ crucified and were Spirit filled. no pope, no canned prayers, no prayers to or worship of any humans, no 'man teachings', no one rushing to exit at the end of a service, everyone had their bible with them.
I have also been to different church buildings, and this has been my experience as well. Sermon's are preached from the bible only.

Sermon's are preached from the bible only.
What is that supposed to mean? If I take pen and paper and write down John 3:16 and hand it to you to read, does what I have written cease to become John 3:16 just because it is now in my handwriting and you are not reading it directly yourself from the printed bible? Don't be ridiculous.

Just because we have the words from the Bible written down in a book we call a Missal to correspond to our way of a liturgical form of worship does not make them less biblical in any way, shape, manner, or form. One of your Pastors giving a sermon on a biblical passage that differs from the sermon of the Pastor from the church down the street on the same biblical passage does not show unity or consistency from you folks in any way. You have nothing to crow about regarding this reality.

Last edited:
No one other than Jesus establishes any churches and it is Jesus that places us in His body as He pleases.
More Protestant made up stuff. Jesus established ONE CHURCH.
And we are brought into it through BAPTISM.

More Protestant made up stuff.

The only one making up stuff is YOU.
Jesus established ONE CHURCH.

Yes, the entire body of Christ made up of each and every individual born from above....regardless of what 'church building' they gather in....not one person has denied this.

18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
And we are brought into it through BAPTISM.

Says Scripture nowhere....

12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

We receive Him via FAITH, not baptism. Baptism is for those that have already received Him.

What is that supposed to mean? If I take pen and paper and write down John 3:16 and hand it to you to read, does what I have written cease to become John 3:16 just because it is now in my handwriting and you are not reading it directly yourself from the printed bible? Don't be ridiculous.

Just because we have the words from the Bible written down in a book we call a Missal to correspond to our way of a liturgical form of worship does not make them less biblical in any way, shape, manner, or form. One of your Pastors giving a sermon on a biblical passage that differs from the sermon of the Pastor from the church down the street on the same biblical passage does not show unity or consistency from you folks in any way. You have nothing to crow about regarding this reality.
The Bible is the book that gives you basic instruction before leaving earth. The missle is the rocket that catholics think will take them into heaven.:D

Just because we have the words from the Bible written down in a book we call a Missal
Bible and a Missal, are two different things. And no, never been in a church that used anything other than a bible during the service. Sermon's are preached directly from the bible. It is good to bring a bible to church, because we are often asked to open our bibles and read along as the pastor speaks.

Back