Can God Know Future Freewill Choices?

Sketo

00:00:00 Intro

00:01:38 Establishing What God Can, And Can Not Logically Know
00:02:26 Properly Defining Freewill
00:04:05 Foundational Verses (Properties of God, Freedom from God, Semi-Deistic Dualism)
00:08:16 Defining Open Theism And Comparing It To General Freewill

00:12:57 Grounding Objection Explained (Logical Order)
00:15:20 Gods Foreknowledge Is Gods Perfect Knowledge Of His Own Actions
00:18:13 ⭐️The Most Ridiculous Argument From The Freewill Side = Semi-Deistic Dualism

00:20:36 Grounding Objection Applied To Calvinism (With Practical Water Bottle Example)
00:22:24 Grounding Objection Applied to Molinism (Directly Refutes “Middle Knowledge”)

00:23:35 If God Stops Exerting Power Over You… You Cease To Exist
00:27:42 Freewill Reverses The Logical Order Of God’s Omnipotence And Knowledge
00:29:19 The Foundational Verses “Brutally” Refute Open Theism
00:31:02 Difference Between Calvinism, Provisionism, And Open Theism
00:32:57 Non-Foundational Verses Can Not Prove Freewill (Freewill Challenge)

00:35:24 Refuting The Claim That Calvinism “Limits” God (Positive And Negative Limitations)
00:39:16 Examining Which System Has God “Learning” Or “Gaining” Knowledge (2 Options)
00:43:12 Psalm 139:16 Establishes God As Devine Author
00:44:50 Who Has The “Hidden” Unjustified Assumption?

00:48:07 Establishing The Omni-Attributes Of God (Hebrews 1:3, Acts 17:28, Colossians 1:17)
00:51:50 Omniscience Examined (Who/What Determined Gods Knowledge)
00:55:31 Asking “How God Knows” Is Essentially The Death Nail To Freewill
00:58:49 Omnipotence Properly Defined And Understood
01:04:26 Omnipotence Is Referring To Extent Not Degree
01:07:26 Omnipotence Rock Example
01:08:32 Properly Explaining Miracles
01:10:13 Properly Defining Evil/Sin

01:14:29 Examining Counterfactuals In Molinist “Middle Knowledge”
01:17:00 God Can Only Know What Can Logically Be Known
01:19:41 Which God Is “Greater” (God That Determined Or Learned)
01:22:11 Does God “Gain” His Omniscience/Omnipotence Addressed

01:24:44 “It’s Not If God Knows It’s How God Knows” And Calvinists Justify How (See Above)
01:28:50 Key Word That Leighton Uses So He doesn’t Have To Justify His Claims
01:30:50 God Can Only Know What Can Logically Be Known (“If God Can Know”)
01:33:54 Is Gods Knowledge “Generated/Caused/Determined” By God Or Not
01:41:32 Can God “Look Out” At, And Know About, Things He Does Not Create/Uphold/Sustain
01:43:38 The Ground Of How “Prophesying/Predict” The Future?

01:46:41 “If God Causes All Things, Why Does He Need Satan?” Answered (Means Matter)
01:49:50 Understanding “Means” Tree Example

01:51:40 (Example Pharaoh) Freewill Cornered
01:52:51 (Example Thanking God For Food, Clothes, Air, Life) Freewill Cornered

01:54:04 God Foreknowledge Of If/Then Statements Properly Understood (Counterfactuals)
01:58:23 Addressing “Responsibility” (Adam In Garden Example)
02:00:28 Addressing Fatalistic Assumptions (Do your Forum Posts Matter?)
02:02:54 Example; Do your “Forum Posts” Matter? (God Gives Means “Meaning”)

02:06:13 Addressing the phrase “There’s Nothing You Can Do” Addressed
02:07:21 Everything Has Meaning Because God Gives It Meaning Established

02:09:32 Calvinists Do Not “Limit” God (Molinism Refuted)
02:11:42 “Let’s Suppose Calvinism Is True” Ok Let’s…👈
02:12:56 “Middle Knowledge” Defined And Refuted (Logical Order Problem)
02:15:39 Hebrews 1:3 Brought In To Destroy “Middle Knowledge”
02:16:21 Counterfactuals Biblically Understood
02:17:02 “Let’s Just Suppose Freewill Is True” ZERO Justification👈 fltom
02:18:08 It’s Logically Impossible For A Calvinist To Also Be A Molinist
02:20:44 Jeremiah 19:5 Correctly Explained

02:25:13 Detailed Summary Of Episode
02:33:47 Conclusion

That's simply untrue.

It doesn't have a knowledge value for a limited mind.

Whatever happens will never be what not happens—there's only one value for it.

God is outside of time and created all things, determinant and indeterminate.
Describe "this outside of time" idea. What do mean?

Does the past still exist to God? It's all a big movie real sort of, and he sees it all at once?

Describe "this outside of time" idea. What do mean?

Describe to me infinite transcendence.

In 10 words or less, please.

Does the past still exist to God? It's all a big movie real sort of, and he sees it all at once?

You could put it this way as a visual illustration to get a hold of, but you're thinking in created terms.

Time is not the reference point that God relates to, as if he floated around the different parts of time looking in.

God is the reference point that all else relates to.

Describe to me infinite transcendence.

In 10 words or less, please.
Without bounds, not a part of something.

I will be generous give you fifty words 😁
You could put it this way as a visual illustration to get a hold of, but you're thinking in created terms.

Time is not the reference point that God relates to, as if he floated around the different parts of time looking in.

God is the reference point that all else relates to.
So Does the past still exist to God?

I will be generous give you fifty words 😁

Not bound to be related to time; not necessarily constrained, or a part of, measured motion in sequence.

So Does the past still exist to God?

From your point of view you're going to think of it as the past existing right now.

It doesn't "exist" in the now sense you have, God is not bound to your "now."

God doesn't have past, present, future in the same way as we think of or experience, or he would be experiencing limitations and subjection to the created order.

What happened to the ever lovin' 50 shades of compatibilistic gray.

You mean some things are black and white opposites and both can't be true?
That's what the Law of the Excluded Middle means...

Now on the other hand, it's True that 1Red, 2Yellow, 3Black or 4White, we All are Precious in his sight. The Law of Excluded Middle doesn't apply to Multiple Choices, just Either/Or scenarios; like it's either a banana or an orange...

@Mysterium Fidei used two polar opposite objects like an orange and a banana; two things with distinct Identities. Determining or Determined/Cause or Effect...

Gaining a grasp on the simplistic Laws of Logic make all the difference in the world. Of course, you can now expect that Gospel Tract ;)

Last edited:
Not bound to be related to time; not necessarily constrained, or a part of, measured motion in sequence.

From your point of view you're going to think of it as the past existing right now.

It doesn't "exist" in the now sense you have, God is not bound to your "now."

God doesn't have past, present, future in the same way as we think of or experience, or he would be experiencing limitations and subjection to the created order.
So the past exists, we just don't have access to it?

Gaining a grasp on the simplistic Laws of Logic make all the difference in the world. Of course, you can now expect that Gospel Tract ;)
It is what it is - by ReverendRV

Matthew 24:24 KJV
; For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Have you heard the saying “It is what it is”? It’s the first Law of Logic known as the Law of Identity, and these Laws are Transcendent. ~ One of my favorite shows is a popular magic, hidden camera TV show. I like to watch it with my daughter and I tell her that the Magician is trying to get the people to believe a Lie by 'controlling their thinking'. The reason the Show works is because of the Laws of Logic, which are within us all. The Magician takes the Law of Identity and shows people one thing first, then introduces a contradiction which results when the Magician swaps another thing for the first, which has a different Identity but is portrayed as if it were the first thing. This is when the Law of Identity begins to wrestle with the Law of Non Contradiction; and the people say "Wait; how did you do that??". The reason that Prestidigitation works so well is because the Magician gets inside your head, and all of the sudden 'it is what it is' and 'it ain't what it is' seem true at the same time; now the Law of Identity and the Law of Non Contradiction are butting heads, an Irresistible Force vs. an Unmovable Object; a clash of titans…

Have you ever had another god other than the Logical and Transcendent God of the Bible? These days there are less Christians than there used to be. Have you ever said something like, “To me god would never lead anyone into Temptation”. Then you’re an Idolater; the Bible says that the Holy Ghost led Jesus into the desert to be tempted. Have you ever taken the name of the Lord in Vain? That’s called Blasphemy, and these are only three of the Ten Commandments. If God judged you by his standard, would you be innocent or guilty? Would you go to Heaven or to Hell? Hating God will do you no good; Jesus said that Hatred is Murder and he’s your Judge. ~ There is Proof the Bible is true; so do a Study…

But God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting Life! Jesus Christ never Sinned and was our second chance when he became the Second Adam; a new Representative. He became the sacrifice for Sin by spilling his blood and dying on the Cross, and he becomes the Son of Righteousness by rising from the grave like the morning Sun. We’re Saved and Forgiven by the Grace of God through Faith in the Resurrected Savior Jesus Christ, not by Works lest we should boast. Repent of your Sins, Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord God and look for a good Church that’s like the woman described in Proverbs 31. ~ The effect of Miracles may have felt the same to those at the time of Christ as we feel about magic today, but a Magician’s effect won’t grow new limbs on people. That's when the Third Law of Logic, the Excluded Middle, makes the case for Christ…

John 10:37-38 NLT; Don't believe me unless I carry out my Father's work. But if I do his work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don't believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father."

That makes compatiblisim cognitive dissonance.

But the cognitively dissonant never see their own dissonance do they?
Why?

It's easy to say anything when you don't have to defend it. I'm not being Ugly, just asking why...

Last edited:
Back