Pelosi Banned from Communion… Finally!

Okay, what I meant was do you (and others) think the same thing will be done to Biden by his bishop?
Since I am not the bishop of San-Francisco, and since the bishop of San-Francisco is not in the habit of consulting me about these matters, I do not know.

What I can tell you is that the reason the bishop may be singling out Pelosi without bringing up Biden is that he is Pelosi's bishop. He is not Biden's bishop. But this is just an educated guess on my part, nothing more.

The bishop of San-Francisco is a bishop among bishops. This is a bishop who understands what it is to be a successor to the Apostles. He is a bishop and is acting like one.

Pope Francis and the rest of the bishops are too busy playing politics and worrying about being popular. They are politicians who masquerade as bishops.
This is a bishop who understands what it is to be a successor to the Apostles. He is a bishop and is acting like one.

Oh please. Paul confronted Peter to his face. He didn't wait literally years and then make some comment with Peter 2000 miles away. The rcc is so wishy washy on sin its shocking when someone actually does come forward and make an attempt to look Godly. Or look stunned by someone elses conduct.

Pope Francis and the rest of the bishops are too busy playing politics and worrying about being popular.

So the constant refrain from you folks that the rcc is 'holy' and 'apostolic' is nonsense then isn't it? You claim to have a holy father who is the vicar of Christ, infallible yet he allows this to go on without any word from on high and obviously no consequences from the 'chair of peter'? This exact situation and others is why we don't believe for a second that the rcc is 'the' church Christ started. It condones sin from the highest levels.

Since I am not the bishop of San-Francisco, and since the bishop of San-Francisco is not in the habit of consulting me about these matters, I do not know.

What I can tell you is that the reason the bishop may be singling out Pelosi without bringing up Biden is that he is Pelosi's bishop. He is not Biden's bishop. But this is just an educated guess on my part, nothing more.
Why can't one believer call out another in your church? Why is it up to the bishop of that person to decide if and when they should be held accountable? I mean if you are in some sin shouldn't anyone in your parish or if they know you, from another parish say something to you? You have this entirely backwards. Her own parish, if she even attends mass should be telling her on a weekly basis that shes in sin. Then she should hear it from her priest and on and on. What bishop has his finger on the pulse of every single person in their jurisdiction?

Catholics have been scandalized by these people for over 30 years now… while the Bishops remained silent.

Why now?

I may be seriously jaded here, but I have a sneaking suspicion this is a publicity stunt… for Pelosi. Another tactic to stir up division ahead of a certain scotus decision?

I’m so sick of this movie.
It's more like a circus than a movie.......... o_O

Oh please. Paul confronted Peter to his face. He didn't wait literally years and then make some comment with Peter 2000 miles away. The rcc is so wishy washy on sin its shocking when someone actually does come forward and make an attempt to look Godly. Or look stunned by someone elses conduct.

So the constant refrain from you folks that the rcc is 'holy' and 'apostolic' is nonsense then isn't it? You claim to have a holy father who is the vicar of Christ, infallible yet he allows this to go on without any word from on high and obviously no consequences from the 'chair of peter'? This exact situation and others is why we don't believe for a second that the rcc is 'the' church Christ started. It condones sin from the highest levels.
In other words:

We can't win. When we stand up for the truth--we are evil and bad. When we do not stand up for the truth, we are evil and bad.

You know, you fundamentalists remind me of the Scripture passage: "We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge,
and you did not mourn."
(Matthew 11: 17)

Well, guess what? "Wisdom is vindicated by her actions." (Matthew 11: 19)

Why can't one believer call out another in your church?
We can and do. I have been calling out the likes of these feux Catholics for years--as have other Catholics. We have also been calling out the bishops for refusing to do something meaningful to confront the problem.
Why is it up to the bishop of that person to decide if and when they should be held accountable?
Because he is Pelosi's bishop.
I mean if you are in some sin shouldn't anyone in your parish or if they know you, from another parish say something to you?
That isn't the question. Of course they should--and Catholics HAVE been doing just that. The question here is "Who has the authority to do something about it?" In this case, Pelosi's bishop is the one with jurisdiction to do this, since he is her bishop. We can shout all we want. It is on the bishop to take action. In this case, he is taking action.
You have this entirely backwards. Her own parish, if she even attends mass should be telling her on a weekly basis that shes in sin.
Tell me about it.
Then she should hear it from her priest and on and on. What bishop has his finger on the pulse of every single person in their jurisdiction?
Becasue he is the bishop. Priests have the authority to call out sin, but not to impose Canonical sanctions. That must come from the bishop.

I wasn’t aware of the local battles he’s been embroiled in, but if he’s stood against the tactics of the SF mob, then he has earned my respect. And he should be given credit for taking a stand on this, as well. Even though it is a little late in the game. I agree, one battle at a time.

It seems all the usccb really cares about, these days, is how much tax payer money they can rake in for trafficking illegal immigrants around the country. As for the imposter pope? He’s already made it quite clear where he stands.
I certainly agree with you that Pahamama Jorge is an imposer pope. I don't know what else he can do to show the Novus Ordo "Catholics" that he is not a true pope. Are they really that far gone?

You would think after the veneration and processing of an Amazonian fertility goddess around and inside the Vatican that maybe people would get a clue that there is something wrong with him and maybe he's not actually Catholic....but apparently not. It seems that no matter what blasphemy or heresy he commits, people still think of him as Catholic.

And of course his praising and coddling of pro-abortion politicians, celebrities and "experts" shows that he is not really against abortion. He's the pro-abortion "pope."

He's also very much promoting the whole sodomite, pedophile LGBQT agenda. Everyone he promotes has to tow the line on the promotion of the pedophile sodomite agenda.

I guess on the upside, he is converting people. He's the best promoter of the sedevacantist position that we've ever had. The sedevacantist seminaries and chapels are overflowing. At the chapel I assist at, we are probably going to have to have three masses on Sundays.

Last edited:
Sheesh--talk about conspiracy theories.

Between you and your rad-tradd nonsense--I would not be surprised if you think they are hiding aliens at Area 51, the earth is really flat, the Coronavirus was a conspiracy to bring down Trump, and the moon landing was faked.
Thanks for the insulting comment. Did you play the organ in your Protestant church today?

I do commend Novus Ordo Archbishop Cordileone’s decision, which was good. However it is presented by many as a great victory. But it only shows how pathetic the Novus Ordo has been for the last 50 years. Millions of babies already dead and now, 50 years later only one bishop has the backbone to do anything. Do you really thing he is going to get any support of any American Cardinals (Burke) or the pro-abortion "pope"?

It took them 50 years to figure it out and that's only one diocese. But at least he’s got more courage than Burke. Now if they start also rejecting Vatican II and the new protestant mass, we might be getting somewhere.

In other words:

We can't win. When we stand up for the truth--we are evil and bad. When we do not stand up for the truth, we are evil and bad.

You know, you fundamentalists remind me of the Scripture passage: "We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge,
and you did not mourn."
(Matthew 11: 17)

Well, guess what? "Wisdom is vindicated by her actions." (Matthew 11: 19)
Hey you people set yourself up for this not us. You make these wild claims about infallibility and being 'holy' and 'apostolic' under one infallible leadership. So when sin is rampant and unchecked in your church, ya you deserve the criticism. Either your 'vicar of christ' is just that or hes not. And if hes the infallible leader of your religion would he really stand by and tolerate such a corrupt steeped in sin bishopric or priest hood? I don't think so.

We can and do. I have been calling out the likes of these feux Catholics for years--as have other Catholics. We have also been calling out the bishops for refusing to do something meaningful to confront the problem.

Because he is Pelosi's bishop.

That isn't the question. Of course they should--and Catholics HAVE been doing just that. The question here is "Who has the authority to do something about it?" In this case, Pelosi's bishop is the one with jurisdiction to do this, since he is her bishop. We can shout all we want. It is on the bishop to take action. In this case, he is taking action.

Tell me about it.

Becasue he is the bishop. Priests have the authority to call out sin, but not to impose Canonical sanctions. That must come from the bishop.

Got it. So taking it to the church is a nice bumper sticker saying but in practice its worthless. I'll bet if there was a priest that had eyes for a woman in his parish the bishop or someone would jump on that right quick wouldn't they? Frank might even chime in. But if its any one of a number of other sins its crickets, for years. Maybe the rcc needs another reformation? Who'd lead that charge?

How is it a sin for one but not the other?. The only difference is the office.

How is it a sin for one but not the other?. The only difference is the office.
Exactly. If its bringing scandal to the church, any church then it should be called out. They pass the buck. And so what if the bishop in san fran says don't give pelosi the wafer. The bishop in dc may very well give it to her. Whats the guy in san fran gonna do? Take it to Frankie? All hes gonna do is ask what temp the ac is at in their churches. I'll bet he can't even define what a woman is. The woke can't step on the toes of the 0.001%

Exactly. If its bringing scandal to the church, any church then it should be called out. They pass the buck. And so what if the bishop in san fran says don't give pelosi the wafer. The bishop in dc may very well give it to her. Whats the guy in san fran gonna do? Take it to Frankie? All hes gonna do is ask what temp the ac is at in their churches. I'll bet he can't even define what a woman is. The woke can't step on the toes of the 0.001%
You don't even believe in the Eucharist. So why is this any of your concern?

Thanks for the insulting comment. Did you play the organ in your Protestant church today?
Yes--and I received communion too! Just kidding. No I did not play, and no, I did not--nor would I ever receive communion in a Protestant church. But I did go to Mass. Alas, it was Novus Ordo though. So I guess as far as you are concerned, not a real Mass. You have to admit though--it IS better than going to Protestant service. You have to give me that much.
I do commend Novus Ordo Archbishop Cordileone’s decision, which was good. However it is presented by many as a great victory. But it only shows how pathetic the Novus Ordo has been for the last 50 years. Millions of babies already dead and now, 50 years later only one bishop has the backbone to do anything. Do you really thing he is going to get any support of any American Cardinals (Burke) or the pro-abortion "pope"?
I think this may be like an Athanasius moment for the brave archbishop. You will recall that Athanasius was one of the few bishops who was willing to stand up for the Catholic Truth and defend the full equality of Christ with the Father.

The bishops during slavery in this nation were cowards too. They did not strongly speak out against slavery just like they do not strongly speak out against abortion today. The excuse the bishops gave during slavery was that there was no clear condemnation of slavery from the Church--which was absolutely false. Anyone who knows Church history knows that. No, the bishops were just cowards like they are today. Tell me--were the bishops in the mid-1800's no good Novus Ordo bishops?

See--the Tridentine Mass was celebrated and Catholicism was exactly as you think it should be--and---how about that--bishops were still cowards and people still dissented from the Faith.

What you are seeing today is not new my friend. It is not Vatican II that did this, but sin and bishops who are more interested in playing politics than teaching the Faith.
It took them 50 years to figure it out and that's only one diocese. But at least he’s got more courage than Burke. Now if they start also rejecting Vatican II and the new protestant mass, we might be getting somewhere.
Sir, sin and the Church is not new. Cowardly bishops are not new either.

Back