Pelosi Banned from Communion… Finally!

Thanks for the insulting comment. Did you play the organ in your Protestant church today?

I do commend Novus Ordo Archbishop Cordileone’s decision, which was good. However it is presented by many as a great victory. But it only shows how pathetic the Novus Ordo has been for the last 50 years. Millions of babies already dead and now, 50 years later only one bishop has the backbone to do anything. Do you really thing he is going to get any support of any American Cardinals (Burke) or the pro-abortion "pope"?

It took them 50 years to figure it out and that's only one diocese. But at least he’s got more courage than Burke. Now if they start also rejecting Vatican II and the new protestant mass, we might be getting somewhere.
Thanks for the insulting comment. Did you play the organ in your Protestant church today?

That was actually funny. But where is the unity MF? Seems you only come here to feed your anger against post vat 2 catholics.

As to the rest of your post, tell us, what have your bishops done and how outspoken have they been when it comes to abortion? You love posting headlines when its the vat 2 crowd embarrassing themselves. What has your sect done, or not done? How can we find out?

Why?

I mean--come on. The idea that this is a conspiracy between the bishop and Pelosi to make her look persecuted? That isn't conspiracy theory absurdity?
Why is that so hard to believe? That kind of stuff goes on all the time in the world of politics. Corruption! It’s how they stay in power.

Bribery, blackmail and fake news!

You don’t think there might be a couple bishops out there that are susceptible to blackmail or bribery? Even those that are not corrupt could be targeted. One just needs to make up a few false accusations and they can ruin someones life and reputation. It’s easy! People are so brainwashed and conditioned to believe whatever the news tells them… they could come out with a story tomorrow, accusing Cordileone of some scandalous crime and most of the country would probably believe it, without any evidence whatsoever.

Tell me I’m wrong.

Last edited:
Why is that so hard to believe? That kind of stuff goes on all the time in the world of politics. Corruption! It’s how they stay in power.

Bribery, blackmail and fake news!

You don’t think there might be a couple bishops out there that are susceptible to blackmail or bribery? Even those that are not corrupt could be targeted. One just needs to make up a few false accusations and they can ruin someones life and reputation. It’s easy! People are so brainwashed and conditioned to believe whatever the news tells them… they could come out with a story tomorrow, accusing Cordileone of some scandalous crime and most of the country would probably believe it, without any evidence whatsoever.

Tell me I’m wrong.
You're right. I'm not saying that is what it is, but it's possible.

And it's probably WAY more than just a couple of bishops that would be susceptible to blackmail.

It is not his table, He is not the one who hosts the Mass, He is not an official of the Feast. He is like all of us just one more sinner at the table of God, God who calls us. The Mass is a grace and we're not the ones giving it. We are ALL unworthy to receive it.

Yes--and I received communion too! Just kidding. No I did not play, and no, I did not--nor would I ever receive communion in a Protestant church. But I did go to Mass. Alas, it was Novus Ordo though. So I guess as far as you are concerned, not a real Mass. You have to admit though--it IS better than going to Protestant service. You have to give me that much.
Actually, I don't really see the Novus Ordo religion as any better or different than any Protestant sect. I give the Protestants credit in that they do defend their religion, such that it is, whereas you are religiously indifferent, basically a Universalist like "Saint" JPII. I've always said you are the most Protestant poster on this forum.
I think this may be like an Athanasius moment for the brave archbishop. You will recall that Athanasius was one of the few bishops who was willing to stand up for the Catholic Truth and defend the full equality of Christ with the Father.

The bishops during slavery in this nation were cowards too. They did not strongly speak out against slavery just like they do not strongly speak out against abortion today. The excuse the bishops gave during slavery was that there was no clear condemnation of slavery from the Church--which was absolutely false. Anyone who knows Church history knows that. No, the bishops were just cowards like they are today. Tell me--were the bishops in the mid-1800's no good Novus Ordo bishops?
Yes, the bishops in the United States were, for the most part, weak in their condemnation of slavery even though there were multiple writings of the Church condemning the slave trade. There were some bishops who did condemn slavery such as the bishop of Cincinnati bishop, John Purcell.

There were no "Novus Ordo" bishops in the 1800's, so these bishops may have been weak in their actions, but they held to the Catholic Faith. They were not heretics who denied the Faith.
See--the Tridentine Mass was celebrated and Catholicism was exactly as you think it should be--and---how about that--bishops were still cowards and people still dissented from the Faith.
Slavery is a social issue that has been in existence, practiced and accepted since human beings have been in existence. It was common in many cultures and regions of the world, and is still in existence today. The issue of the permissibility of slavery or the kind of slavery has been a point of debate within the Church for centuries and certainly developed over time. The agricultural slavery used in the South would have ended with or without the Civil War or the condemnation of American bishops do to the progression of the Industrial Revolution. It simply would have become obsolete.
What you are seeing today is not new my friend. It is not Vatican II that did this, but sin and bishops who are more interested in playing politics than teaching the Faith.

Sir, sin and the Church is not new. Cowardly bishops are not new either.
The Novus Ordo religion is not Catholic. If Bergoglio wanted to he could communicate to have every bishop in the world confront every publicly pro-abortion "Catholic" politician in the world and censure them, withhold communion from them, and if they refuse to publicly repent, excommunicate them.

Actually, I don't really see the Novus Ordo religion as any better or different than any Protestant sect. I give the Protestants credit in that they do defend their religion, such that it is, whereas you are religiously indifferent, basically a Universalist like "Saint" JPII. I've always said you are the most Protestant poster on this forum.

Yes, the bishops in the United States were, for the most part, weak in their condemnation of slavery even though there were multiple writings of the Church condemning the slave trade. There were some bishops who did condemn slavery such as the bishop of Cincinnati bishop, John Purcell.

There were no "Novus Ordo" bishops in the 1800's, so these bishops may have been weak in their actions, but they held to the Catholic Faith. They were not heretics who denied the Faith.

Slavery is a social issue that has been in existence, practiced and accepted since human beings have been in existence. It was common in many cultures and regions of the world, and is still in existence today. The issue of the permissibility of slavery or the kind of slavery has been a point of debate within the Church for centuries and certainly developed over time. The agricultural slavery used in the South would have ended with or without the Civil War or the condemnation of American bishops do to the progression of the Industrial Revolution. It simply would have become obsolete.

The Novus Ordo religion is not Catholic. If Bergoglio wanted to he could communicate to have every bishop in the world confront every publicly pro-abortion "Catholic" politician in the world and censure them, withhold communion from them, and if they refuse to publicly repent, excommunicate them.
It is not his table, He is not the one who hosts the Mass, He is not an official of the Feast. He is like all of us just one more sinner at the table of God, God who calls us. The Mass is a grace and we're not the ones giving it. We are ALL unworthy to receive it.

Hey you people set yourself up for this not us. You make these wild claims about infallibility and being 'holy' and 'apostolic' under one infallible leadership. So when sin is rampant and unchecked in your church, ya you deserve the criticism. Either your 'vicar of christ' is just that or hes not. And if hes the infallible leader of your religion would he really stand by and tolerate such a corrupt steeped in sin bishopric or priest hood? I don't think so.
So very true! The real test of religion is it's results!

Hey you people set yourself up for this not us. You make these wild claims about infallibility and being 'holy' and 'apostolic' under one infallible leadership. So when sin is rampant and unchecked in your church, ya you deserve the criticism. Either your 'vicar of christ' is just that or hes not. And if hes the infallible leader of your religion would he really stand by and tolerate such a corrupt steeped in sin bishopric or priest hood? I don't think so.
John 6:70
Then Jesus replied, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!”

Does Jesus deserve criticism for how Judas turned out?

Better late than never, I suppose.

Let’s pray she repents!

Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone announced on Friday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi should not be admitted to Holy Communion in the Archdiocese of San Francisco, nor should she present herself to receive the Eucharist, until she publicly repudiates her support for abortion.
A Gutsy move on Cordileone's part. Maybe one that will prove fatal politically to him since the Catholic church tends NOT to challenge Catholics in positions of political influence.

John 6:70
Then Jesus replied, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!”

Does Jesus deserve criticism for how Judas turned out?
Judas wasn't saved and he never set himself up as the infallible leader. Wrong again.

So Biden's "Bishop", and Pelosi's "Bishop" aren't united in their ("Infallibvle Catholic") interpretation about abortion. Surprise, Surprise!!!!
The fact that abortion is murder, is against the Natural Law the 10 Commandments and the morals of the Catholic Church is the infallible aspect of Church teaching. This can never change.

The question of what should be done to people in public positions of authority who openly support abortion is a matter of Ecclesiastical Law and discipline of the Church and is subject to different applications.

What this bishop is doing is exactly correct in that he is instructing her on the teaching of the Church that abortion is intrinsically evil and that she should publicly renounce her position of supporting laws legalizing abortion. Since she has refused to do so, she should be barred from the sacraments until she meets with him and agrees to publicly renounce her position. If she continues to persist in her scandalous public approval of abortion, she should be excommunicated.

I commend him for doing this, but it's about 35 years too late, in Pelosi's case.

I will not hold my breath waiting for an avalanche of bishops following in his footsteps and barring pro-abortion "Catholic" politicians from sacraments and excommunicating them, or in the support of any American cardinals ("conservative" Burke), or much less the pro-abortion "pope."

That was actually funny. But where is the unity MF? Seems you only come here to feed your anger against post vat 2 catholics.

As to the rest of your post, tell us, what have your bishops done and how outspoken have they been when it comes to abortion? You love posting headlines when its the vat 2 crowd embarrassing themselves. What has your sect done, or not done? How can we find out?
Sedevacantist bishops and priests are not part of, and have nothing to do with the Novus Orodo sect, or its hierarchy. Nancy Pelosi is a member of the Novus Ordo sect and, supposedly is subject to their hierarchy.

Nevertheless, many Catholics do lobby against the abortion industry in voting for pro-life candidates, praying in front of abortion mills, counseling pregnant women, and taking part in rosary processions which I have participated in.

I suppose in the very unlikely scenario that a traditional Catholic would be elected to public office and publicly affirm their support for abortion, a traditional priest or bishop would quickly intervene.

I've always said you are the most Protestant poster on this forum.
Really? This is what you think of me? You really think that little of me? You think I am no better than the fundamentalists on this site? That is sad. I am a lot of things, sir, but one thing I am not, and, by the Grace of God will NEVER be is Protestant. I would sooner be atheist than Protestant!
You miss the point. Chattel slavery (the slave trade) had long since been condemned. The bishops should have shown more courage. They, like the bishops today were cowards. Yet--we had everything you would consider as Catholic during that time. Despite that, the bishops of the time, (save a few exceptions) were as cowardly as the bishops are today on abortion.
Well, we agree on something, then.

But then again, I never never been a cheerleader for Pope Francis, now have I?

Really? This is what you think of me? You really think that little of me? You think I am no better than the fundamentalists on this site? That is sad. I am a lot of things, sir, but one thing I am not, and, by the Grace of God will NEVER be is Protestant. I would sooner be atheist than Protestant!
You'd rather be Atheist than Protestant?!?! Please, spare me the hyperbolic rhetoric!

You actively participate in Protestant worship when you play the organ in their churches! The Novus Ordo teaches that schismatic and non-Catholic sects are a "means of salvation"! You don't believe in the dogma of Ecclesiam nulla salus. Your argument with the Protestants amounts to that they don't have the "fullness" of the faith and the Eucharist.

I'm sorry, I'm just not buying that.
You miss the point. Chattel slavery (the slave trade) had long since been condemned. The bishops should have shown more courage. They, like the bishops today were cowards. Yet--we had everything you would consider as Catholic during that time. Despite that, the bishops of the time, (save a few exceptions) were as cowardly as the bishops are today on abortion.
My point on the slavery issue is that attitudes about slavery, in its various forms, developed over long periods of time and for most of history was not regarded as intrinsically evil in itself and was, at times, even used as a punishment. Even as late as the 1860's John Henry Newman would not publicly condemn it as "intrinsically evil" on the grounds that it had been tolerated by St Paul.

I'm not trying to excuse the American bishops who were weak on the issue but just to contrast it to abortion which always results in the taking of an innocent life and is always and in every circumstance intrinsically evil.
Well, we agree on something, then.

But then again, I never never been a cheerleader for Pope Francis, now have I?
There have been many brilliant, courageous and saintly popes in the history of the Church. Sadly there have also been popes in the past that were weak, made mistakes, or even led morally sinful lives, but there has never been a pope that has taught error and heresy to the Universal Church. This is due to the promise of infallibility and, as Vatican I states the: “See of St. Peter always remains unblemished by any error.”

So when we see Jorge Bergoglio processing the Pachamama fertility goddess in the Vatican and when he makes the document he signed that states that "God wills a diversity of religions" (this is really just a logical conclusion of Vatican II) as part of his official magisterium, do we ever pause to wonder that these things cannot be coming from a true pope?

You'd rather be Atheist than Protestant?!?! Please, spare me the hyperbolic rhetoric!
It isn't hyperbole. It is truth. I would rather be atheist than Protestant. If the RCC fell----I wouldn't join a Protestant sect, I would likely be atheist--or maybe Jewish. Certainly not Protestant.
You actively participate in Protestant worship when you play the organ in their churches! The Novus Ordo teaches that schismatic and non-Catholic sects are a "means of salvation"!
To the extent that they teach the Catholic Truth, yes. Protestant sects do teach the basic tenants of the creed. Those tenants are essential and at least they believe those.
You don't believe in the dogma of Ecclesiam nulla salus.
Yes I do. I just happen to believe that the "Body of Christ" is broader than the visible boundaries of the Roman Catholic Communion.
Your argument with the Protestants amounts to that they don't have the "fullness" of the faith and the Eucharist.
Correct; nor do they have the perfection of Faith, nor do they have ALL the graces of salvation God wants us to have. But the Eucharist is a pretty big one. For me, the Eucharist is the only reason TO be Catholic in the first place--all things being equal. You take the Eucharist away, what are we? Nothing but another Christian sect.
I'm sorry, I'm just not buying that.
I do not care what you buy.
My point on the slavery issue is that attitudes about slavery, in its various forms, developed over long periods of time and for most of history was not regarded as intrinsically evil in itself and was, at times, even used as a punishment. Even as late as the 1860's John Henry Newman would not publicly condemn it as "intrinsically evil" on the grounds that it had been tolerated by St Paul.
True--but you have to define your terms. Chattel Slavery (the slave trade, slavery by kidnapping, force and coercion) is what most people think of when they think of slavery. This IS the type of slavery that is intrinsically evil. This IS the type of slavery that the Church as well as Scripture has always condemned.
I'm not trying to excuse the American bishops who were weak on the issue but just to contrast it to abortion which always results in the taking of an innocent life and is always and in every circumstance intrinsically evil.
So is Chattel Slavery.
There have been many brilliant, courageous and saintly popes in the history of the Church. Sadly there have also been popes in the past that were weak, made mistakes, or even led morally sinful lives, but there has never been a pope that has taught error and heresy to the Universal Church. This is due to the promise of infallibility and, as Vatican I states the: “See of St. Peter always remains unblemished by any error.”

So when we see Jorge Bergoglio processing the Pachamama fertility goddess in the Vatican and when he makes the document he signed that states that "God wills a diversity of religions" (this is really just a logical conclusion of Vatican II) as part of his official magisterium, do we ever pause to wonder that these things cannot be coming from a true pope?
Pope Francis is just a moron. I got no directive from either the diocesan bishop or pastor that Church teaching has changed.

Back