Why I became a Jew

Nope.

He's in heaven right now and is the proper recipient of worship - because He is God (Acts 7:59).
He's got a set of knees and a tongue. Just waiting for the future bowing party to the Father.

The true God doesn't worship another. Check the commandments in Exodus 20.

It is proper etiquette to quote the citation, if you genuinely want your interlocutor to know what you are talking about.

Also, I have explained to you that it does no good to quote the NT. It is full of errors and is not an authority for us.
It (NT) isn’t an authority because you have not submitted to God’s authority.

That's not true. I recognize that I should obey God merely because he is the King of the Universe. I simply disagree with you that the New Testament is his word. It has too many conflicts with the Tanakh (OT).

That's not true. I recognize that I should obey God merely because he is the King of the Universe. I simply disagree with you that the New Testament is his word. It has too many conflicts with the Tanakh (OT).
Your disbelief, lack of spiritual maturity, and refusal to honor God keeps you in darkness. No one goes to the Son unless the Father draws them to Him. I pray you get out of your own way and seek and cry out to God to be led into His truth.

It isn't an authority because it is contradicted by Tanakh, the original and only testament.

The original followers of Jesus, the Nazarenes, saw Paul as an apostate, and his writings as useless. They also saw Jesus as just a human, who worked on perfecting himself. Eusebius notes this.

Your disbelief, lack of spiritual maturity, and refusal to honor God keeps you in darkness. No one goes to the Son unless the Father draws them to Him. I pray you get out of your own way and seek and cry out to God to be led into His truth.
Your law is truth v142, and eternal v160... Psalm 119

The law is the way... Isaiah 2:3
And the law is life... Proverbs 3:18

Last edited:
John 14:6 Jesus said,” I am the way the truth,”and the life ,and no man comes to the Father but by me.”
Exactly what the law is. That's what Jesus was talking about...

And the law is life... Proverbs 3:18.

Exactly what the law is. That's what Jesus was talking about...

And the law is life... Proverbs 3:18.
Do you what this prophecy means ?
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 49:10 - The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come;and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Oh come on. What's REALLY going on here is that you are just insulting me because I now reject what you believe, and it is too threatening to you to accept that someone could once be a Christian and then voluntarily leave the faith. So you are hostile and rude to me. That sums it up.

Sorry, that's not my responsibility.

Don't depend on me to do your homework for you.

I already pointed out that your assertion made in post 36 was backed up by zero proof in my post 37. You ran away from addressing it, so don't blabber about simple debate etiquette when you can't even defend your outlandish assertions.

- bye-

Last edited:
Don't depend on me to do your homework for you.

I already pointed out that your assertion made in post 36 was backed up by zero proof in my post 37. You ran away from addressing it, so don't blabber about simple debate etiquette when you can't even defend your outlandish assertions.

- bye-
But its not my homework. ROFL. You are simply lazy. The responsibility lies with you.

I don't answer every post. Sometimes someone is just too irrational or is stating irrelevancies. It just isn't always worth the trouble.

You appear to be asking for evidence that the NT is full of false teachings. We can begin with the fact that it supports a false messiah who didnt fulfill all the prophecies. We can move on to the fact that it encourages idolatry, the worship of the man Jesus. Then we can dip into the fact that it teaches salvation by faith, which is in contradiction with the Tanakh's main teaching that we need to obey God. It misquotes prophecy, tries to make into prophecy things that arent, and even makes up prophecy out of whole cloth (as when it says that Jesus being from Nazareth fulfills prophecy that "He shall be a Nazarene." Heck, whole books have been written on all the problems with the Christian Scriptures.

Here's a good reminder.

- bye -
Two knees and a tongue...

Enough said.... rotfl...

Isaiah 45
22Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.

23By Myself I have sworn; truth has gone out from My mouth, a word that will not be revoked: Every knee will bow before Me, every tongue will swear allegiance.d

Oh happy days, oh happy days... ? ?

Bye Fred. ?

Back