15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

This is proof that the police can't protect us. Which means, we must protect ourselves. Owning deadly weapons is a deterrent. He could have gotten shot by a security officer.
How did that work out in the wild west?lol I'd assume more guns means more people were shot. Maybe they can allow us to carry numb chucks, ninja stars and Samurai blades.lol

Your argument is weak.....

LOL- non-sense - its about confiscation of private property by those to lazy and unintelligent to earn their own property. Its about the sin of theft and lying and claiming its not sin.
Again. Isn't that how most elitist capitalists got their wealth? Via military conquest?

America was stolen.

How many guns do you own?

How about we stop selling military-styled weapons to civilians.
No bump stocks, large magazines, ghost guns.
Crackdown on straw purchases and gun shops that supply criminals in places like Chicago and NYC.
Make sure all gun-owners register and insure their weapons so that they are fully responsible for crimes committed with them.
Serious and complete background checks for all purchases or transfers.
Red flag laws.
No guns under 18 years old.
limits on the numbers of guns per person and ammo restrictions.
No guns for felons or anyone under a restraining order.
No open or concealed carry.
Gun purchasers should have a reason to own a gun. Like hunting.
Guns in airplane carryon bags confiscated, and owners made to pay a huge fine. Jail on second offense.
Safety requirements so that only the purchaser can fire the gun.
Serious training in advance of purchase, and yearly updated training, all at the gun owner's expense.
Fully fund federal research into the use and abuse of guns.
"But... muh FREEEEDOMS!"

How did that work out in the wild west?lol I'd assume more guns means more people were shot. Maybe they can allow us to carry numb chucks, ninja stars and Samurai blades.lol

Your argument is weak.....

Wild west? There are over 300 million guns in the US. Your argument is weak.

School teachers should be allowed to carry in schools. Every school should have a security officer.

At the moment, it looks like an unlocked door in an empty classroom allowed this monster to get access. THAT is weak....

What's false witness is you. Would a pro capitalist tell His disciples to sell all their possessions and give to the poor?lol

You don't know the Bible. Jesus said that to test the man that heard it.

Jesus would tell you that "unless you believe that I am Him, you will die in your sins".

Again. Name a group.
Sorry, they're not bands, I don't follow them unlike you apparently do. Of the three white supremacists I've met, two voted Democrat and wanted largely left wing policies, and just wanted no more inter-racial marriage. (indeed, many were fine with immigrants too, as it mean cheap labor, and were glad to see abortion among black and brown communities).

(go check out the white supremacist past of the Sierra Club though, if you're legitimately interested)

Last edited:
I've been nothing but honest but again I can't make stevie wonder see anything. The instance isn't mine

Yes yes yes I know youve repeated this nonsense over and over the problem is that doesn't make what they think is moral actually moral. Again some people decided it was moral to keep slaves. Never was never will be. Some people decided it was moral to keep slaves. Never was never will be. I know you don't see the flaw but it's the stevie wonder thing again
Nothing is actually, objectively moral, or immoral. Morality is a judgement, an opinion, made by each person and unique to them. Your clarion call that thinking something is moral doesn't make it moral, is exactly right, and applies to everyone, including you, and everyone else who bases their moral opinion on what they have been told is the moral opinion of a deity.

Wild west? There are over 300 million guns in the US. Your argument is weak.

How many of those in the city and how many are open carry? I guarantee you, that shootings would go threw the roof!

School teachers should be allowed to carry in schools. Every school should have a security officer.

Im okay with that. In fact i'd be okay with multiple officers at every entrance. The problem is funding. The government likes to skim too much money to afford things like that.
At the moment, it looks like an unlocked door in an empty classroom allowed this monster to get access. THAT is weak....
Ohhh so it was the unlocked door, not his mental state of mind(note sarcasm). WEAK!

Back