15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

I've read it - one of the most egregiously offensive stories in the entire Bible.

"I can do anything I want to this guy - and let Satan do anything he wants - because I made him, and I own him."

Disgusting.
You are presuming that life on earth is the best as it gets. If you can see beyond that, then you can put it into perspective.

There are quite a few leftist white supremacists and those that hold left wing ideologies. I don't ask them which groups they attend. If you cannot accept that basic reality, that's too bad for you.

Yet you cant name a single group which you claimed you know leftists who belong to them. LOL
No, I'm talking about its long history of white supremacy.
And I'm talking about 2022. lol

Factually incorrect.
You must not live in the city. The mad men, fights and road rage. All we need is to add more guns to the equation.

100% correct.

If there was someone you hated? All you would have to do is lure him in an ally(No witnesses) shoot him and then say it was self defense he reached for his gun.lol

You must not live in the city. The mad men, fights and road rage. All we need is to add more guns to the equation.

100% correct.

If there was someone you hated? All you would have to do is lure him in an ally(No witnesses) shoot him and then say it was self defense he reached for his gun.lol
Clueless mutterings from a Canadian who watches too many movies and tv shows.

I am beside myself with anguish over those dead children.
Says the proabort
Killed senselessly by someone with access to deadly weapons.
They aren't much use if they aren't deadly as you say
Why do people need those weapons?
Protection for one
Why are they sold to anyone and everyone?
Legal to do so. They would be illegal in North Korea which is compatible with your thinking about guns.
To profit the gun industry and the legislators they buy.
If there was no profit then what is the use?

Nothing is actually, objectively moral, or immoral.
This is why you believe raping and killing little girls for fun is only subjectively wrong. What do they call people with no moral compass?
Morality is a judgement, an opinion
There is no moral component to raping and killing little girls for fun. It is simply opinion that this sort of activity is wrong. Nothing more. Group opinion can change anytime for any reason. We have no moral responsibility to each other and any other thinking on the subject is simply comforting fiction.
. Your clarion call that thinking something is moral doesn't make it moral, is exactly right, and applies to everyone, including you, and everyone else who bases their moral opinion on what they have been told is the moral opinion of a deity.
Right and the right and wrong of slavery and owning people and beating them to death is not wrong in an objective sense. It is all reduced to opinion of people. Thanks for the clarification

Last edited:
Interesting, according to the grandfather, he wasn't aware of the guns, and he had only seen a minor argument over a phone bill between his grandson and his wife.

Even more interesting, apparently (according to the grandfather) the shooter didn't have a driver's license and had not learned how to drive. Yet from reports we've heard, he drove a truck to the school (and possibly crashed it near the school before going in?). So very clearly he had zero interest in following licensing and training requirements and laws to drive a vehicle, yet @vibise wants us to believe that somehow he would have followed and listened to laws requiring gun licenses to buy guns and training requirements like the ones she proposed. Think about that for a minute.

Last edited:
Interesting, according to the grandfather, he wasn't aware of the guns, and he had only seen a minor argument over a phone bill between his grandson and his wife.

Even more interesting, apparently (according to the grandfather) the shooter didn't have a driver's license and had not learned how to drive. Yet from reports we've heard, he drove a truck to the school (and possibly crashed it near the school before going in?). So very clearly he had zero interest in following licensing and training requirements and laws to drive a vehicle, yet @vibise wants us to believe that somehow he would have followed and listened to laws requiring gun licenses to buy guns and training requirements like the ones she proposed. Think about that for a minute.
We we pass enough laws people will start to obey them.

No. It makes them the people who take rights away. The granters are the ones who say what rights should be and put in place some mechanism to enforce them. The nearest thing we have to inalienable rights, is the United Nations Declaration on Human Rights, and that isn't very close. It is a set of rights that most people in most countries would agree with, and it gives a framework around which rights can be discussed. But because it is a product of diplomacy and negotiation, it fudges many issues. There is no right to abortion, and no rights for the unborn. The right to life is qualified, not absolute. We have more rights now than we did a century ago, and many more than we did a millennium ago. Those rights were won in the teeth of opposition, by men and women. There were religious people on both sides of that struggle. There was no sign of God, or any other deity, except in the mouths of those claiming to speak for Him or to know His mind.

No, humans violating other's does not prove humans are the givers of rights anymore than humans taking other's lives would prove they're the givers of life.

And that you see no sign of God doesn't prove anything either.

It would be up to the gun shop to ensure that a purchaser is old enough, has passed a background check, and meets other requirements like licensing and training.

It would be up to the gun shop to ensure that a purchaser is old enough, has passed a background check, and meets other requirements like licensing and training.
You are assuming that he bought the gun at a gun shop, not out of the back of a car

That assumes he would buy from a gun shop.

In this case, he did, in fact, pass a background check, and was old enough so neither of those gun controls worked. But you somehow expect us to think that if only there had been licensing and training requirements, he would somehow have followed them, yet it does not appear he gave a damn about such laws wrt a privilege like driving. Your proposals are nonsense and you haven't been able to defend them from my previous breakdown of them, nor answer any of my questions.

This is why you believe raping and killing little girls for fun is only subjectively wrong. What do they call people with no moral compass?

There is no moral component to raping and killing little girls for fun. It is simply opinion that this sort of activity is wrong. Nothing more. Group opinion can change anytime for any reason. We have no moral responsibility to each other and any other thinking on the subject is simply comforting fiction.

Right and the right and wrong of slavery and owning people and beating them to death is not wrong in an objective sense. It is all reduced to opinion of people. Thanks for the clarification
That's right and in order for that poster to be intellectually honest he/she/it would have to admit there are circumstances where raping and killing little girls for fun is not immoral. That's the kind of "human being" that is roaming the face of the earth.

That's right and in order for that poster to be intellectually honest he/she/it would.hace to admit there are circumstances where raping and killing little girls for fun is not immoral. That's the kind of "human being" that is roaming the face of the earth.
Deleted

Back