Words RCs do not understand

balshan

I am finding a theme of words that are important that RCs do not understand. They do not know the true meaning of scripture repentance. They do not know the true meaning of perfect. When asked what the word perfect meant to the hearers, you hear crickets.

Why do they avoid the true meanings of scriptural words.

I am finding a theme of words that are important that RCs do not understand. They do not know the true meaning of scripture repentance. They do not know the true meaning of perfect. When asked what the word perfect meant to the hearers, you hear crickets.

Where can we find the true meanings of these words?

Where can we find the true meanings of these words?
I know there is no understanding of scriptural repentance because RC seem to think remorse is repentance. I have been asking RCs for their understanding of both terms. I am sure there are many others where the true scriptural meaning is not understood like holiness.

Since every protestant on the planet claims the right to interpret scripture to mean whatever it is they want to believe, how in the world would you know that your personal interpretation of those words is the “true” meaning or any better than anyone else’s?

Because it conforms to whatever it is you want to believe?

Last edited:

Tell us oh enlightened one.

HIS rudeness! Do enlighten us with your cryptic knowledge of these mystical words, oh Oracle!
Oh the arrogance of the RCs. I am waiting for what it means to RCs. I have been asking in many threads and have received no answer. Your rude comments are noted and your insults. But it shows the real hearts of RCs. And your rudeness does not deserve an answer. But it does show how far RCs will go to avoid answering questions.

My mistake. I apologize for responding to you in the first place. For some reason I thought someone else had posted those words.
So it is okay to be rude by ignoring as well as your rude words to another. I find you are prime example of the RC arrogance. And still unable like so many RCs to answer questions asked. No surprise at all.

Oh the arrogance of the RCs. I am waiting for what it means to RCs. I have been asking in many threads and have received no answer. Your rude comments are noted and your insults. But it shows the real hearts of RCs. And your rudeness does not deserve an answer. But it does show how far RCs will go to avoid answering questions.
The arrogance of RC's?! I found your OP to be arrogant, condescending and insulting, as I'm sure it was intended to be; pretty much standard fare for threads started by Protestants on this forum. Maybe a little introspection would be beneficial.

Here are some words that Protestant's don't understand the true scriptural meaning of. They are very simple and easy to understand, yet somehow they just can't seem to correctly understand them.

"THIS IS MY BODY"

The arrogance of RC's?! I found your OP to be arrogant, condescending and insulting, as I'm sure it was intended to be; pretty much standard fare for threads started by Protestants on this forum. Maybe a little introspection would be beneficial.
Really. It wasn't I am trying to find answer to questions I have been asking and guess what I still have not got them. But then anything that exposes the inability of RCs to answer questions or defend their false doctrines is upsetting to RCs. Maybe you should try a little introspection as you don't seem to be able to answer the questions either. No surprise.

Your OP was nonsensical. What are you asking? What question? I didn't see a question mark in the OP. Usually when you are asking a question that would entail forming a sentence that is a question and ending with a question mark.
My op is spot on and the non response of RCs is very telling and proves it is not nonsensical. The responses are showing why true dialogue with RCs is impossible. The questions have been asked over and over and over again in other threads.

You need a question mark really, the word why is actually a word that means a question is being asked. I just forgot to edit my post, boo hoo.

Try explaining the scriptural meaning of repentance? What did the word perfect mean to those hearing it? Is that clear enough for you.

Here are some words that Protestant's don't understand the true scriptural meaning of. They are very simple and easy to understand, yet somehow they just can't seem to correctly understand them.

"THIS IS MY BODY"
Oh we understand this is my body and its spiritual,, its literal and symbolic meanings. It is only RCs who think Jesus wants His followers to break the commandments against consuming blood and human flesh. We understand its scriptural meanings and RCs don't. That is obvious. But this topic has been flogged to death and RCs ignore all the evidence that exposes their false understanding of those words.

My op is spot on and the non response of RCs is very telling and proves it is not nonsensical. The responses are showing why true dialogue with RCs is impossible. The questions have been asked over and over and over again in other threads.

You need a question mark really, the word why is actually a word that means a question is being asked. I just forgot to edit my post, boo hoo.

Try explaining the scriptural meaning of repentance? What did the word perfect mean to those hearing it? Is that clear enough for you.
Your OP doesn't make any sense and it doesn't even contain a question. Are we supposed to be reading your mind or what? Maybe you should try to express yourself in a more clear manner and without the arrogant condescending attitude and you might get a better response.

Oh we understand this is my body and its spiritual,, its literal and symbolic meanings. It is only RCs who think Jesus wants His followers to break the commandments against consuming blood and human flesh. We understand its scriptural meanings and RCs don't. That is obvious. But this topic has been flogged to death and RCs ignore all the evidence that exposes their false understanding of those words.
Yeah, I guess like all the Church fathers and the entire history of Christianity for 1500 years just misunderstood that complex terminology;

"THIS IS MY BODY"

It's too bad you weren't about then to straighten them out with your TRUE understanding of the words. How did the world survive without you for so long?

You should actually make a Protestant dictionary with the TRUE meaning of all words in order to straighten out all those dumb Catholics and anyone else who doesn't know the TRUE meaning of words, as you understand them.

Back