Who came up with the idea that Mormons have to earn eternal life?

And you are a Mormon covenant breaker!
Psalm 109:1-5

Help Me, O Lord My God

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.

Be not silent, O God of my praise!
2 For wicked and deceitful mouths are opened against me,
speaking against me with lying tongues.
3 They encircle me with words of hate,
and attack me without cause.
4 In return for my love they accuse me,
but I give myself to prayer.
5 So they reward me evil for good,
and hatred for my love.

Jeremiah 23:16
16 Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD. [Mormons]
Jeremiah 23:18
18 For who among them has stood in the council of the Lord
to see and to hear his word,
or who has paid attention to his word and listened?

Are you of the lineage of Judah? No!
Philippians 3:5
5 in circumcision the eighth day; from the nation of Israel, the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew from Hebrews; in relation to the Law— a Pharisee;

Last edited:
2 Timothy 3
13But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Thankfully, we can search God's word for guidance so that we won't be deceived. Jesus can deliver us from this evil world.

Galatians 1:6
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2 Timothy 3
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Ephesians 4:11,14
And He Himself gave some as apostles, and others as prophets, and others as evangelists, and others as shepherds and teachers, 14 so that we may no longer be children, being tossed-about and carried-around by every wind of teaching, by the trickery of people, by craftiness with-regard-to the scheme of error,
2 Timothy 1:13-14
Be holding the pattern of healthy words which you heard from me in the faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. 14 Guard the good deposit through the Holy Spirit dwelling in us.
2 Timothy 3:10,14
Now you have observed my teaching . . . 14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it
Thankfully, we can search God's word for guidance so that we won't be deceived. Jesus can deliver us from this evil world.
2 Peter 3:16
16 as also he writes in all his letters, speaking in them concerning these things, in which letters are some things hard-to-understand which the untaught and unstable twist— as also the other Scriptures— to their own destruction.
Galatians 1:6
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:11-13
11 For I make-known to you, brothers, as to the good-news having been announced-as-good-news by me, that it is not according-to a human. 12 For I neither received it from a human, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

RCM said:

And satan is the source of lies, rebellion against God, and lawlessness. And he is in your temple. Your temple is unclean!

And Satan the source of lies, rebellion against God, and lawlessness is mentioned 27 times in 23 verses in the Old Testament. He is in your Bible. The Bible is unclean! So go see your logic. 🤔

2 Chronicles 23:19 He stationed the gatekeepers of the house of the LORD, so that no one would enter who was in any way unclean.

And satan is the source of lies, rebellion against God, and lawlessness

And he is in your temple

Your temple is not Biblical in any way! It is unclean! It is a cult!

RCM

Becoming Like God
Gospel Topic Essays

One of the most common images in Western and Eastern religions alike is of God as a parent and of human beings as God’s children. Billions pray to God as their parent, invoke the brotherhood and sisterhood of all people to promote peace, and reach out to the weary and troubled out of deep conviction that each of God’s children has great worth.
But people of different faiths understand the parent-child relationship between God and humans in significantly different ways. Some understand the phrase “child of God” as an honorary title reserved only for those who believe in God and accept His guidance as they might accept a father’s. Many see parent-child descriptions of God’s relationship to humanity as metaphors to express His love for His creations and their dependence on His sustenance and protection.
Latter-day Saints see all people as children of God in a full and complete sense; they consider every person divine in origin, nature, and potential. Each has an eternal core and is “a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents.” Each possesses seeds of divinity and must choose whether to live in harmony or tension with that divinity.
Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, all people may “progress toward perfection and ultimately realize their divine destiny.” Just as a child can develop the attributes of his or her parents over time, the divine nature that humans inherit can be developed to become like their Heavenly Father’s.
The desire to nurture the divinity in His children is one of God’s attributes that most inspires, motivates, and humbles members of the Church. God’s loving parentage and guidance can help each willing, obedient child of God receive of His fulness and of His glory.
This knowledge transforms the way Latter-day Saints see their fellow human beings. The teaching that men and women have the potential to be exalted to a state of godliness clearly expands beyond what is understood by most contemporary Christian churches and expresses for the Latter-day Saints a yearning rooted in the Bible to live as God lives, to love as He loves, and to prepare for all that our loving Father in Heaven wishes for His children.

Your mormon theology is again unbiblical, it is so bad, I don't even know where to start

Zechariah 12:1, "The burden of the word of the LORD concerning Israel. Thus declares the LORD who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him" (The Hebrew word here means to mold, form, make, like a potter does pottery)

Romans 5:12, "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned." (All men are sinners by birth, by choice, and by practice and are subjects of God's wrath, needing salvation)

1 Corinthians 15:45-49
45 So also it is written, "The first MAN, Adam, BECAME a living soul." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual.
47 The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly.
49 Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we will also bear the image of the heavenly. (If you become born again John 3, by Faith)

Matthew 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
22 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'
23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART from ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE lawlessness.' (Sinners who think they are good!)

Have you ever read the Book of Romans?

It would seem that mormons only read the Bible, looking for isolated Scripture to take out of context and distort in order to support their heretical beliefs

RCM

RCM said:

Jeremiah 23:16
16 Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD. [Mormons]

Jeremiah 23:18
18 For who among them has stood in the council of the Lord
to see and to hear his word,
or who has paid attention to his word and listened?

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,
12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

RCM

Philippians 3:5
5 in circumcision the eighth day; from the nation of Israel, the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew from Hebrews; in relation to the Law— a Pharisee;

Still no answer or comment to the following post?

Do you hold the Aaronic Priesthood and the Melchizedek Priesthood?

Do you know what the qualifications are?

First of all it is not called the Aaronic Priesthood, it was called the Levitical Priesthood, and you had to be of the Tribe of Levi and a descendant of Aaron to be able to hold it, do you qualify, No!

How convenient that you didn't post more of Hebrews 7, so let me do it for you,

Hebrews 7:11-17
11 Now if perfection was through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the people received the Law), what further need was there for another priest to arise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be designated according to the order of Aaron?
12 For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also.
13 For the one concerning whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no one has officiated at the altar.
14 For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah, a tribe with reference to which Moses spoke nothing concerning priests.
15 And this is clearer still, if another priest arises according to the likeness of Melchizedek,
16 who has become such not on the basis of a law of physical requirement, but according to the power of an indestructible life.
17 For it is attested of Him, "YOU ARE A PRIEST forever ACCORDING to the order of MELCHIZEDEK."

The Melchizedek Priesthood is speaking of Christ and the lineage of Judah

Are you of the lineage of Judah? No!

From a Biblical perspective, it is impossible for you to hold both priesthoods

So, don't quote the Bible to support your heresy!

RCM

Romans 8:14,19
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God

The mormon god is not the Biblical God,

Mormonism worships an unbiblical God

Joseph Smith was not a prophet of the Biblical God

Do you know what the law of non-contradiction is? If something is true, that which opposes it is false!

In Exodus 3:14, God, Himself is speaking and uses the Hebrew Imperfect grammar to describe Himself to Moses that what He is, He has always been, and the same is used in the Greek grammar to describe Jesus in John 1:1

Joseph Smith in the King Follett Discourse (given on General Conference) taught that God was once a man, just as we are, and that he became a God, and that you have to learn how to become gods

Right there, with that one sentence, Joseph Smith reveals that Mormons do not worship the God of Exodus 3:14, and that he, Joseph Smith was not a prophet of the Biblical God of Exodus 3:14!

The mormon definition and doctrine of god comes 3000 years after Moses wrote Exodus, from Joseph Smith in the King Follett discourse and is contradictory. (You want to claim that the KFD is not central to your doctrine? Your prophet stated this at General Conference, and it is core doctrine!)

Mormons who argue that their beliefs should be accepted as truth do so by rejecting true truth from the discussion, case in point!

RCM

Psalm 109:1-5

Help Me, O Lord My God

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.

Be not silent, O God of my praise!
2 For wicked and deceitful mouths are opened against me,
speaking against me with lying tongues.
3 They encircle me with words of hate,
and attack me without cause.
4 In return for my love they accuse me,
but I give myself to prayer.
5 So they reward me evil for good,
and hatred for my love.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.
14 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

RCM

1 Corinthians 11:1
1 Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ.

John 8:44
44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

RCM

And Satan the source of lies, rebellion against God, and lawlessness is mentioned 27 times in 23 verses in the Old Testament. He is in your Bible. The Bible is unclean! So go see your logic. 🤔

Such an interesting post?

You are desperate to avoid heresy and cult implications, so you make an association that is completely incoherent

And, you make a reference to 'your' Bible, like it is not personal to you!

It has become very clear, that you use and misuse the Bible only to deceive

Paul speaks of you in,

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.
14 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

RCM

RCM said:

And satan is the source of lies, rebellion against God, and lawlessness. And he is in your temple. Your temple is unclean!

2 Chronicles 23:19 He stationed the gatekeepers of the house of the LORD, so that no one would enter who was in any way unclean.

And he is in your temple

RCM

RCM

Psalm 74:22
Arise, O God, defend your cause;
remember how the foolish scoff at you all the day!

Last edited:
RCM said:

And satan is the source of lies, rebellion against God, and lawlessness. And he is in your temple. Your temple is not Biblical in any way! It is unclean! It is a cult!

RCM
Ephesians 4:29
29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Proverbs 12:19
Truthful lips endure for ever,
but a lying tongue is but for a moment.

And he is in your temple

RCM

Back