15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

None that I can think of.
Rights are only meaningful if society recognizes those rights and has a way of enforcing them. Which means there must be laws that encode rights.
You have an extremely weak God. You don’t have the courage to admit you are an atheist

You have an extremely weak God. You don’t have the courage to admit you are an atheist
If I claimed to have god-given rights, then what? How am I assured those rights will be mine?

You don't answer your own questions about what rights come from God. So?

If I claimed to have god-given rights, then what? How am I assured those rights will be mine?

You don't answer your own questions about what rights come from God. So?
All rights ultimately come from God.
See I answered the question

Governments and people only have the powers God let’s them have.

Just a quick question; when did the blood and the bodies of your children become an acceptable price for you to be able to own guns?

I am not saying that I disagree that mass murderers have mental health issues. What normal person would do such things?
That sure looked like what you said when you declared I had no evidence. Were you lying there or here?
My point is that Republicans have no intention of doing anything to increase mental health access or services. They never have and never will. they only talk about it with respect to gun violence because they have no actual concrete policies that actually address gun violence, and they think diverting attention to mental health will mollify people. People who then won't notice when they actually cut medical access including mental health.
I'm not a republican so I don't particularly care about your rant above. I take this as your tacit acceptance of correction on mental health and mass shooters.

Back