Baptists release list of sex abusers

Backup

288 pages from the past 20 years. Hundreds of clergy members turn out to be sexual predators and the church protected them and stonewalled victims.

Hardly surprising that the people that spend all their waking hours obsessed with other people’s sexuality would turn out to be sexual predators.

I bet a large percentage of theses abuse cases were homosexual.

288 pages from the past 20 years. Hundreds of clergy members turn out to be sexual predators and the church protected them and stonewalled victims.

Hardly surprising that the people that spend all their waking hours obsessed with other people’s sexuality would turn out to be sexual predators.

Well look at the state of the churches in the west, they are little better than the BBC and the NSPCC ;) but then look at society as a whole

Based on the names and cases that are already known, I would say it would be sexual contact with underage girls.

Sorry Charlie

Well look at the state of the churches in the west, they are little better than the BBC and the NSPCC ;) but then look at society as a whole
Hardly society as a whole. Just the Church and pedophile rings.

I’m not the least bit surprised to see Evangelicals committing and hiding their sex crimes. Pretty much any time you see people obsessing so much over other people’s sexuality they will turn out to be weirdos.

Transgenderism if OFF topic in this thread.
Hardly society as a whole. Just the Church and pedophile rings.
Definitely society as a whole, comment removed per mod.

I’m not the least bit surprised to see Evangelicals committing and hiding their sex crimes. Pretty much any time you see people obsessing so much over other people’s sexuality they will turn out to be weirdos.
Depends what you mean by sex crimes, you seem to be in a self righteous world of your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the names and cases that are already known, I would say it would be sexual contact with underage girls.

Sorry Charlie
maybe

sounds like you are OK with that

Still, I’ll bet there are plenty of gay rapes by Baptist clergy.

Where is this list of victims? Typically that information is not released. And it’s hard to trust the people that have been hiding theses crimes for so long.

What did he says that made you assume that? It goes against everything glenlogie has said.
That’s not the way I read it. He was quick to express he believes this was just abuse of underage girls. Comes across as a defense.

What percentage do you think were consenting?
gads, you people really have no moral compass

If it was consenting adults, there is no crime.

Not in context of everything else he has said, quite the opposite. Must be your mind working on woke again
lol

That is the exact same attitude that allowed all the sexual abuse by Baptist.

Ol’ Reverend Joe is a good Christian. He’d never rape a child. We better cover for him.

lol

That is the exact same attitude that allowed all the sexual abuse by Baptist.

Ol’ Reverend Joe is a good Christian. He’d never rape a child. We better cover for him.
The standard you need to worry about is not other humans. You are focusing on the wrong thing to justify your actions.

Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

This part of your post is so stupid.

I bet you’re right about that. Not sure what “large” would be here (5%? 10%? 25%?) but no doubt there’s going to be some homosexual abuse cases.

The standard you need to worry about is not other humans. You are focusing on the wrong thing to justify your actions.
What actions?

It’s the Baptists that are raping kids and covering it up. It’s the Baptists that are constantly obsessing over other people’s sexuality.

I’m not the least bit surprised by this.

Back