Baptists release list of sex abusers

Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

This part of your post is so stupid.

I bet you’re right about that. Not sure what “large” would be here (5%? 10%? 25%?) but no doubt there’s going to be some homosexual abuse cases.
Of course there will be homosexual cases. Evangelicals are obsessed with homosexuality. That’s a sure sign plenty of them are self-loathing, closeted gays.

Of course there will be homosexual cases. Evangelicals are obsessed with homosexuality. That’s a sure sign plenty of them are self-loathing, closeted gays.
Interesting to see that you want there to be more homosexual than the small percentage that scientists say there are.

You seem to be obsessed yourself. Does someone need to check your closet?

288 pages from the past 20 years. Hundreds of clergy members turn out to be sexual predators and the church protected them and stonewalled victims.

Hardly surprising that the people that spend all their waking hours obsessed with other people’s sexuality would turn out to be sexual predators.

I bet a large percentage of theses abuse cases were homosexual.
I know they said they were going to do this, but I am shocked they did.
It was my understanding the Baptists protected the predators in their midst so I am assuming that none of the people on this list have been charged and found guilty.
Wouldn't this open them up for defamation/libel charges? Many of these cases are likely too old and lack sufficient evidence to prosecute now.

I’m starting to get concerned about your obsession with this stuff here.
I think it is a fair issue to raise.
After all, the all male "celibate" Catholic priesthood was full of such predators, and Baptist leadership is also all male. In both churches women are second class with no power or authority.

What are you talking about.
You said, "Based on the names and cases that are already known, I would say it would be sexual contact with underage girls."

that is the list I was referring to?

remember, I don't play games like you people

I think it is a fair issue to raise.
After all, the all male "celibate" Catholic priesthood was full of such predators, and Baptist leadership is also all male. In both churches women are second class with no power or authority.
So is it your contention that women are never sexual aggressors. I refer you to the many cases of women teachers have sex with underage students

You said, "Based on the names and cases that are already known, I would say it would be sexual contact with underage girls."

that is the list I was referring to?

remember, I don't play games like you people
Jack Schapp for one. Spent several years in prison.

Interesting to see that you want there to be more homosexual than the small percentage that scientists say there are.
I never said anything about a larger percentage than scientists say.

I said rabid homophobes are very often closeted gay. That's just an objective fact.

The Baptist Church is filled with rabid homophobes.

Jack Schapp for one. Spent several years in prison.
Nobody is denying Evangelical clergy also rape women.

I'm saying I would not be the least bit surprised if a large percentage of the abuse victims are boys being raped by grown men.

I never said anything about a larger percentage than scientists say.

I said rabid homophobes are very often closeted gay. That's just an objective fact.

The Baptist Church is filled with rabid homophobes.
Define filled in the mathematical sense.

Nobody is denying Evangelical clergy also rape women.

I'm saying I would not be the least bit surprised if a large percentage of the abuse victims are boys being raped by grown men.
Now you are downplaying the sexual abuse of underage girls. Interesting.

More support for my theory.

Back