15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

And you have no experience in mental health or security because you are for outsourcing your security to authorities in spite of their miserable failure in Uvalde. Police punked out for an hour while an armed intruder threatened and killed little children

Regarding mental health they are better off in mental hospitals than in prisons. They closed down mental hospitals and effectively threw them out in the streets.
Another liberal governmental policy that failed. Liberals judge success only by their intentions, never by results.

This whole defense argument is seriously flawed. People seem to have the odd notion that if they are attacked they will prevail. But how can anyone think that when the armed security guard who tried to shoot the Buffalo shooter died in the process. And security was not only his job, but he was retired police and therefore had much more training than the average gun toter.

I read today of an armed bystander who heard shots in a mall and positioned himself to shoot the shooter, but was seen and killed by police.

The fact is that people out to kill have the advantage of surprise, and a lot of them seem to be using body armor. In order to protect yourself from such rare occurrences, you would have to ensure your gun is with you, loaded and ready to use at all times. A level of paranoia that is hard to even imagine. And hope the police or other bystanders don't mistake you for the aggressor.

It seems your are incapable of "sticking" with an argument of any type. You're one of those "hit run" posters. It is obvious why. You make empty arguments you can't defend.

And you have no experience in mental health or security because you are for outsourcing your security to authorities in spite of their miserable failure in Uvalde. Police punked out for an hour while an armed intruder threatened and killed little children

Regarding mental health they are better off in mental hospitals than in prisons. They closed down mental hospitals and effectively threw them out in the streets.
You are correct in demanding that there be accountability for any police failures. Isn't that a common refrain from conservatives?

This whole defense argument is seriously flawed. People seem to have the odd notion that if they are attacked they will prevail. But how can anyone think that when the armed security guard who tried to shoot the Buffalo shooter died in the process. And security was not only his job, but he was retired police and therefore had much more training than the average gun toter.

I read today of an armed bystander who heard shots in a mall and positioned himself to shoot the shooter, but was seen and killed by police.

The fact is that people out to kill have the advantage of surprise, and a lot of them seem to be using body armor. In order to protect yourself from such rare occurrences, you would have to ensure your gun is with you, loaded and ready to use at all times. A level of paranoia that is hard to even imagine. And hope the police or other bystanders don't mistake you for the aggressor.
So you would rather a family have zero means of protection if an armed person attempts to enter their home and the police response is several minutes away.

Your preferred situation is to have people totally dependent on the government.

It seems your are incapable of "sticking" with an argument of any type. You're one of those "hit run" posters. It is obvious why. You make empty arguments you can't defend.
She likes to throw spaghetti on the wall and hope something sticks. She is incapable of a sustained discussion.

So you would rather a family have zero means of protection if an armed person attempts to enter their home and the police response is several minutes away.

Your preferred situation is to have people totally dependent on the government.

The police proved they were incapable of handling situations like this. The irony is these liberal demanding we trust the police for our security. I'm a life long conservative and have never trusted the police with my own security. Get out of my way and let me defend myself.

The police proved they were incapable of handling situations like this. The irony is these liberal demanding we trust the police for our security. I'm a life long conservative and have never trusted the police with my own security. Get out of my way and let me defend myself.
Now she has completed her drive by postings.

What did I say that was indefensible in that post?

Do you not think that the armed security guard in Buffalo was killed by the shooter? You don't think this should be a wake-up call to gun toters who think they will save the day if in the same situation?

Do you not think that the armed security guard in Buffalo was killed by the shooter? You don't think this should be a wake-up call to gun toters who think they will save the day if in the same situation?
You cannot say that each and every case will end in the same way.

You ignore the qualification that the person would have to prove that they were in fear of their life.

So dishonest on your part.
What is dishonest? I was challenged to show that such bills exist and I did just that. In fact, the link I provided described those two bills in detail and included links for further information. I thus provided full info on these bills.

Those bills were passed allowing anyone to plow into protestors and escape charges just by claiming they were concerned about their "well-being".

And my comment was you are scattershot in your postings. (Gun reference on purpose)

Not just this post but most any of them.

I would NOT go charging into the scene. If I had opportunity, I would take action. Do you know what a False Dilemma and Dichotomy is?

What is dishonest? I was challenged to show that such bills exist and I did just that.

Those bills were passed allowing anyone to plow into protestors and escape charges just by claiming they were concerned about their "well-being".
But you ignored the self defense qualification. That is where you were dishonest

So you are demanding we defund the police?

And let armed vigilantes take control of public safety? What could possibly go wrong?

What is dishonest? I was challenged to show that such bills exist and I did just that.

What bill? Please reference the bill ID. Why trust some silly rant?

And the jury would have to judge if they believed it.

Again another dishonesty on your part.

Back