Baptists release list of sex abusers

You talk in vague terms a lot of the time. Standard procedure for someone just blowing smoke, but totally useless if you are trying to be precise.
You are claiming that vibise believes, "women are never sexual aggressors"?

yes or no?

why can't you people debate in good faith?
I am basing my comment on my analysis of her past postings

Your jusgemdnt has proven to be worthless to me. (Your self agrandizement not withstanding)

Wrong again on your part.
so you really believe she thinks "women are never sexual aggressors"?

you really believe that in your heart of heats?

Well, I can't speak for her, but if she actually believes that I would be surprised.

so you really believe she thinks "women are never sexual aggressors"?

you really believe that in your heart of heats?

Well, I can't speak for her, but if she actually believes that I would be surprised.
She lives in a world where people who disagree with her have no redeeming qualities

What actions?

It’s the Baptists that are raping kids and covering it up. It’s the Baptists that are constantly obsessing over other people’s sexuality.

I’m not the least bit surprised by this.
Actions, how you live your life and the things you do and think.

lol

That is the exact same attitude that allowed all the sexual abuse by Baptist.

Ol’ Reverend Joe is a good Christian. He’d never rape a child. We better cover for him.
You said it seemed like that to you so what else has he said that makes you think that?

Of course there will be homosexual cases. Evangelicals are obsessed with homosexuality. That’s a sure sign plenty of them are self-loathing, closeted gays.
No, evangelicals are not really obsessed with homosexuality, rather woke and lgbtqi+ cant stand it being criticised, hence your own comments about it being rude and insulting.

I never said anything about a larger percentage than scientists say.

I said rabid homophobes are very often closeted gay. That's just an objective fact.

The Baptist Church is filled with rabid homophobes.
Plenty of feedback now that up to.10% of.school children now identify as some.sort of gender confusion WHERE GENDER IDEOLOGY IS BEING TAUGHT..... and many of your rabid homophobes are gays and lesbians

You are in a world of woke.

So is it your contention that women are never sexual aggressors. I refer you to the many cases of women teachers have sex with underage students
How many women aggressors are on the list released by the Baptists?

I am guessing none given that the Southern Baptists had no women in positions of authority, which is the same for the Catholic church. But maybe you can supply the actual number.

why can't you people debate in good faith?
I never said that women are never sexual abusers, only that in patriarchal, men-in-charge groups like the Southern Baptists and the Catholic church, it is highly unlikely that there are women on the list of predators. They are much more likely to be victims, along with children of both sexes.

How many women aggressors are on the list released by the Baptists?

I am guessing none given that the Southern Baptists had no women in positions of authority, which is the same for the Catholic church. But maybe you can supply the actual number.
What do you define as women?

I never said that women are never sexual abusers, only that in patriarchal, men-in-charge groups like the Southern Baptists and the Catholic church, it is highly unlikely that there are women on the list of predators. They are much more likely to be victims, along with children of both sexes.
Women?.

I am basing my comment on my analysis of her past postings

Your jusgemdnt has proven to be worthless to me. (Your self agrandizement not withstanding)
You keep claiming your misrepresentations of me are based on your "analysis of my past postings", but your analyses are always wrong, and you can never point to the posts you are "analyzing". How is this not just an attack on me?

Back