Baptists release list of sex abusers

You keep claiming your misrepresentations of me are based on your "analysis of my past postings", but your analyses are always wrong, and you can never point to the posts you are "analyzing". How is this not just an attack on me?

Why do you think you are always being attacked?

How many women aggressors are on the list released by the Baptists?

I am guessing none given that the Southern Baptists had no women in positions of authority, which is the same for the Catholic church. But maybe you can supply the actual number.
Notice how you are ignoring the cases of women teachers who have sex with Underage boys.

so you really believe she thinks "women are never sexual aggressors"?

you really believe that in your heart of heats?

Well, I can't speak for her, but if she actually believes that I would be surprised.

Why are you obsessed with homosexual behavior?

I never said that women are never sexual abusers, only that in patriarchal, men-in-charge groups like the Southern Baptists and the Catholic church, it is highly unlikely that there are women on the list of predators. They are much more likely to be victims, along with children of both sexes.
yes

The Baptists are patriarchal. I’d be surprised if any of this specific group of perpetrators are women. That is perfectly reasonable.

This might be hard for you to believe, but right-wingers on this forum have been misrepresenting your position.

Notice how you are ignoring the cases of women teachers who have sex with Underage boys.
The subject of the thread is the Baptist preachers and other leaders who are sexual predators.

Not female teachers. And BTW, I never said predatory female teachers don't exist. for the record. See for example, post 56

they cannot debate in good faith for some reason
I think hatred is the cause. I've spent decades debating religion, abortion, atheism and politics - and a good chunk of the fundamentalists just flat-out hate the people who challenge their faith.

Not all Christians do this, of course. The forums sure are awash with it, though....

You keep ascribing to me things I have never ever said.
Why do you do this, over and over and over?
Hatred. What other reason could there be?

If they were simply ignorant or mistaken, they'd take correction; you'd be able to explain why they misunderstand you position on whatever they misrepresented you about, and they would take it to heart.

It literally doesn't matter what you say; they're gonna either ignore it or misrepresent it. That's driven by animosity.

Why do you misrepresent what I say, and then claim it is my fault for objecting to your misrepresentation?
How about you address what I actually say, for a change?
Because often you present only two extreme options. Both are often wrong, but you cannot grasp that.

I think hatred is the cause. I've spent decades debating religion, abortion, atheism and politics - and a good chunk of the fundamentalists just flat-out hate the people who challenge their faith.

Not all Christians do this, of course. The forums sure are awash with it, though....
As Jesus said, people who hate him, will hate his followers.

Back