15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

You are flailing more than usual with the nonsense
No citizen needs to own a weapon based on designs for the battlefield. Weapons that will kill the most people in a minute.

Fears of imaginary boogeymen behind every tree are not justification for people to own such weapons.

OK. Sounds like another SCOTUS ruling by the RWers, headed by Scalia.
So keep voting for Republicans who think that the police are not responsible for protecting citizens!!
That was Rehnquist who had not yet died, who was chief Justice.

I don't vote Republican, as you already know, yet keep lying about

No citizen needs to own a weapon based on designs for the battlefield. Weapons that will kill the most people in a minute.

Fears of imaginary boogeymen behind every tree are not justification for people to own such weapons.
If the citizens of this country disagree with you, what do you do?

So you advocate defunding the police?
I will certainly consider it if the only cops left are afraid to confront a shooter of little children.

It's one of only a few jobs where it's actually a requirement to be brave.

If you want conservatives to quit supporting law enforcement, turn law enforcement woke.

Teach cops to sit while murderous people shoot little children and I will easily walk away from all of you.

I will certainly consider it if the only cops left are afraid to confront a shooter of little children.

It's one of only a few jobs where it's actually a requirement to be brave.

If you want conservatives to quit supporting law enforcement, turn them woke.

Teach cops to sit while murderous people shoot little children and I will easily walk away from all of you.
It comes down to do we trust the police to protect us. Or do we have to do it ourselves.

It comes down to do we trust the police to protect us. Or do we have to do it ourselves.
It's always on yourself first. I've relied on the Lord in that regard for a long time. Cops are secondary. As long as they go by a code of duty, honor, bravery, sacrifice, etc. Else they are worthless to me

It's always on yourself first. I've relied on the Lord in that regard for a long time. Cops are secondary. As long as they go by a code of duty, honor, bravery, sacrifice, etc. Else they are worthless to me
And, as with all organizations run by people, the can be incompetent and/or corrupt.

And, as with all organizations run by people, the can be incompetent and/or corrupt.
Well sure, even corruption, raving racists, buttholes and surly sob's. I have those where I work too.

Even in a messed up world I expect all that to be dropped when you are running with guns drawn in a schoolyard and every shot you hear is likely a seven year old dying.

It is actually the fears of people whose paranoia makes them buy deadly weapons that fuel this carnage.
The presence of these weapons in our society results in tens of thousands of deaths a year.
But that does not bother you gun toters, right?
Not even close many own weapons to hold competitions. Last time I checked no one needed the permission of the left leaning wackos . Your fear does not change the constitution.

That was Rehnquist who had not yet died, who was chief Justice.

I don't vote Republican, as you already know, yet keep lying about
The decision was written by Scalia.

I never said you voted Republican, only that you largely align with their positions.

The decision was written by Scalia.
But the court was not led by him. You do undertand that various justices write decisions, right?
I never said you voted Republican, only that you largely align with their positions.
Like their position on the police? Didn't you just agree with me on my position wrt police? Did that sound like alignment with Republican positions? Does that mean you align with RWers?

Polling indicates taht that majority of Americans want more gun control.
Polling also indicates that the majority of Americans want strong restrictions on abortion after the 1st trimester. And that the majority of Americans want photo ID required to vote. Seems to me you only care about what the majority of Americans want when it suits your agenda.

I would actually like to know how much these cops get paid relative to the teachers inside that school.
Teacher pay is offset by student loans and nine-month work years. 40,000 a yr (19.25 an hour) is not much these days. I don't know how they live in high-priced areas like CA. Forklift driver pay (Amazon) starts out at 25 an hour and can work 60 hr weeks which is 20 hrs overtime equals about 91 K a year. None of them make that much. I know a retired teacher working at Amazon as a forklift driver and making decent money relative when he was a teacher. Teachers start out at maybe 42 and end up at 85 k (ballpark) if they have a Master's degree. Then they get their retirement pay which is a fraction. Maybe 45%.

Last edited:
Polling indicates taht that majority of Americans want more gun control.
We notice you have no supporting evidence to support that. And in light of your mistaking of the car as weapon postings, your interpretation of such a poll is highly suspect.

Back