15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

Your opinion of Obama extends far beyond that, as you refused to give him any credit for the risky decision to order the killing of Osama bin Laden.
And what the hell does that have to do with conservatism? The credit for the killing of Osama goes to the people who did it. Not the man who spent his years in office approving double tap drone striking innocent people.

I have relatives there, and visit whenever I wish. I don't hate either America or Americans. I just think that the attitude to firearms is barking mad. Its your problem to fix if you have the will. Just don't pretend that it isn't a problem.

And yes other countries have problems too. They just don't tend to leave scores of dead children on the news programmes.

What are the gun policies in Norway?

Places like Chicago or NYC drive up the gun deaths etc and Rudy Giuliani already proved these hellholes can be remedied. They can even fix Chicago if they had the gumption to make it far more decent then it is now. Securing the border would go a long way to reducing crime in America. They can do that but I think they are making money from open borders and drug cartels.
Exactly !

Fascists are RW.
And what sort of response do you think you deserve when you refer to the political opposition as "demon rats"?
Especially when you cannot be bothered to support your outrageous claims.
It was demon rats burning US cities not conservatives.

What are the gun policies in Norway?
One incident. One crazed killer. How many school shootings in the US in the last 15 years? How many crazed killers? Do you think that there are not so many crazy people in other countries, or maybe they just haven't got easy access to guns.

Incidentally, in most countries the leading cause of death in children is road accidents or cancer. In the US it is bullet wounds. Don't you find that just a little bit shameful?

One incident. One crazed killer. How many school shootings in the US in the last 15 years? How many crazed killers? Do you think that there are not so many crazy people in other countries, or maybe they just haven't got easy access to guns.

Incidentally, in most countries the leading cause of death in children is road accidents or cancer. In the US it is bullet wounds. Don't you find that just a little bit shameful?
What is the population of Norway compared to the population of the US.

And I notice that you did not say what the gun laws of Norway are. Could thst be because strict gun laws did not prevent this tragedy. What laws could there be to totally prevent any mass shoootings.

Norway actually has higher per capita mass shooting deaths than the US, at least as of a few years ago. As do a number of other developed countries.

What is the population of Norway compared to the population of the US.

And I notice that you did not say what the gun laws of Norway are. Could thst be because strict gun laws did not prevent this tragedy. What laws could there be to totally prevent any mass shoootings.
Strict gun laws do not prevent every tragedy, just as strict rape laws do not percent every rape. This does not imply that hopelessly relaxed gun laws are not insane.

Norway actually has higher per capita mass shooting deaths than the US, at least as of a few years ago. As do a number of other developed countries.
Exactly, from one incident. Norway has a tiny population and the large numbers killed by this particular fascist make a disproportionate affect on the figures. I presume that you are relying on the discredited 2018 CPRC study. See here for a critique of the methods used to compile statistics on mass shootings in different countries:

Exactly, from one incident. Norway has a tiny population and the large numbers killed by this particular fascist make a disproportionate affect on the figures.
It sounds like you don't know how per capita statistics work.
I presume that you are relying on the discredited 2018 CPRC study. See here for a critique of the methods used to compile statistics on mass shootings in different countries:
Again, asserting something is discredited is a baseless assertion.

Apparently, the slain teachers and children in the fourth-grade class had just finished watching Disney movie “Lilo & Stitch.”

“Lilo & Stitch" features inter alia a cross-dressing space alien called Pleakey who is referred to as a male and cross dresses. Another character Stitch is an outcast, but he is also a dangerous alien superweapon made in a lab to reek havoc and destruction. He has violent and amoral tendencies, and he doesn’t know how to respect or care for other people. He is on the run from the law and his own creator, and he has nowhere to belong.

Personally I would regard forcing children to watch this satanic Disney trash as child abuse.

Back