Baptists release list of sex abusers

Well, you are wrong.
I am not concerned what you think of me, and I would rather tell the truth about what I think.
So let us take votes, state by state about what laws to enact. The best government is the one closest to the people.

No.one is doubting you tell the truth about what you think, its just not the truth
Wait.
1 - You claim to be reading my mind to find out what I really think.
2 - But now you claim that what I state is what I really think,
So 1 and 2 are the same

But you claim that what I think is not true, although you never actually present evidence against any factual information I provide, and further, this has nothing to do with your stated mind-reading abilities.

1 - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
2 - The values my parents taught me.
I would have others tell me the truth. My mother was a woman and my father was a man.
Jesus said do unto others as you would have them do unto you and Jesus described how God created male and female; a man and a woman in His image to be joined as one and be fruitful.
When you quote some of Jesus and ignore and deny some.other it isnt the gospel of Jesus Christ but the religion of vibise.
Pity you dont have the science either

Wait.
1 - You claim to be reading my mind to find out what I really think.
2 - But now you claim that what I state is what I really think,
So 1 and 2 are the same

But you claim that what I think is not true, although you never actually present evidence against any factual information I provide, and further, this has nothing to do with your stated mind-reading abilities.
You fail.to acknowldge and recognise the biological sexes and instead propose denial of the observable eviidence.

288 pages from the past 20 years. Hundreds of clergy members turn out to be sexual predators and the church protected them and stonewalled victims.

Hardly surprising that the people that spend all their waking hours obsessed with other people’s sexuality would turn out to be sexual predators.

I bet a large percentage of theses abuse cases were homosexual.
Look who has neurotic obsession with Baptists.

Harsh Punishment

2017 Solicitation (p 198)

pastor <unknown name> was sentenced to 60 days in jail, with 60 days
being suspended and one year probation for loitering to engage in solicitation.

I would have others tell me the truth. My mother was a woman and my father was a man.
Jesus said do unto others as you would have them do unto you and Jesus described how God created male and female; a man and a woman in His image to be joined as one and be fruitful.
When you quote some of Jesus and ignore and deny some.other it isnt the gospel of Jesus Christ but the religion of vibise.
Pity you dont have the science either
You really can't focus on anything but transgenders. Why does this bother you so much?

well what’s sad is that often males do not truly treasure the female as a soul made by God.

ditto females not treasuring male as a soul made by God.

Everything instead gets reduced to ego desires of the Self.. not caring for the other but only itself and its own selfish needs and wants.

Back