Understanding Scripture

Beliefs dont make you a Christian, receiving God in you to be anointed of Him as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven imperfect and walk as He walks in it as Jesus did makes you a Christian, makes you that person of Christ that Jesus was of Christ.

Your beliefs for your gods does not make you like the One who sent Jesus to lead you to Him as He was in Him. You dont believe John 17 anymore then you believe Matt 3:16 or John 1. You are so busy writing your own bible that Gods word He puts in man you never will experience.
There is One that you do not know, the One Jesus didn't know until Matt 3:16, The One Abrahasm didn't know Moses didn't know 120 didn't know either until what happened? He came to all of these. You have only exempted yourself from the same One come and put His word in you and the very reason you cant relate to Gods word becoming flesh.

You will go through life never receiving in you the same God Who was in Jesus that His word may be in you as long as you continue to reject Him. But because you worship different gods from the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed, Gods kingdom, the one within, Luke 17:20-21, goes by the wayside.
I quoted those God inspired scriptures AS IS and they clearly refute you Twisted say so as per 2 Peter 3:16! Thus this still stands as rebuking your Twisted say so ( man's word ) ----------------------------------------------- rod.ney said:

And 10Times I Proved to you that John 1:1-18 is About Jesus Christ and NOT us because We were NEVER " God " the Word in John 1:1! Jesus is the ONLY one who " was God " the Word in that verse as Rev.19: 13 clearly says at His Post Trib. return to REIGN for 1000 years( Rev.20:4-6 ), that His name is " The Word " of God from that verse in John 1:1! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that we " were God " the Word in John 1:1 and then became " Flesh" in John 1:14!

I quoted those God inspired scriptures AS IS and they clearly refute you Twisted say so as per 2 Peter 3:16! Thus this still stands as rebuking your Twisted say so ( man's word ) ----------------------------------------------- rod.ney said:

And 10Times I Proved to you that John 1:1-18 is About Jesus Christ and NOT us because We were NEVER " God " the Word in John 1:1! Jesus is the ONLY one who " was God " the Word in that verse as Rev.19: 13 clearly says at His Post Trib. return to REIGN for 1000 years( Rev.20:4-6 ), that His name is " The Word " of God from that verse in John 1:1! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that we " were God " the Word in John 1:1 and then became " Flesh" in John 1:14!
John 1 is about you and who are you, no mention of Jesus in that at all it it talking to you. But because it doesnt talk to you there is no way His word can become your flesh as it states. .

John 1 is about you and who are you, no mention of Jesus in that at all it it talking to you. But because it doesnt talk to you there is no way His word can become your flesh as it states. .
See that Readers?!!!!! Gary's twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of John 1 being about us instead of Jesus Christ, makes us out to be He who " was God " in verse 1 and that we created all things as per verse 3 before He became " Flesh " ( God the Word in the Flesh ) in verse 14! FYI again Gary, we were NEVER God the Word of verse 1 who created All things as per verse 3 & Col.1:16! All these AS IS posted verses REBUKES your Twisted say so ( man's word that John chapter 1 is about us instead of Jesus Christ ), as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as GOD's say so! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view of John chapter one!

See that Readers?!!!!! Gary's twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of John 1 being about us instead of Jesus Christ, makes us out to be He who " was God " in verse 1 and that we created all things as per verse 3 before He became " Flesh " ( God the Word in the Flesh ) in verse 14! FYI again Gary, we were NEVER God the Word of verse 1 who created All things as per verse 3 & Col.1:16! All these AS IS posted verses REBUKES your Twisted say so ( man's word that John chapter 1 is about us instead of Jesus Christ ), as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as GOD's say so! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view of John chapter one!
You just never have met the God that Jesus did in Matt 3:16 is why you worship a different one from that One Jesus met, obeyed, prayed to and called Him his Lord.

Your rebuke is against that One, not against me for meeting the same One Jesus did.

It is this One that came to Jesus and us all and opens up all of who He is and His heaven to us. You can read it in Matt 3:16 but then you would first would have to believe it. This is the One that you do not know. You think a man created all this LOL.

You just never have met the God that Jesus did in Matt 3:16 is why you worship a different one from that One Jesus met, obeyed, prayed to and called Him his Lord.

Your rebuke is against that One, not against me for meeting the same One Jesus did.

It is this One that came to Jesus and us all and opens up all of who He is and His heaven to us. You can read it in Matt 3:16 but then you would first would have to believe it. This is the One that you do not know. You think a man created all this LOL.
Stay on TRACK Gary! I correctly stated that you Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) John chapter 1 by saying ( man's word ) that it is about us instead of Jesus Christ! So once again Gary since John 1:1 Point Blank AS IS says " the Word was God ", it can NOT be about us because we were NEVER " God " the Word in John 1:1! Only pre-carnate Jesus Christ was! Thus this still stands as rebuking your twisted say so ---------------- -------------------
rod.ney said:

Stay on TRACK Gary! I correctly stated that you Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) John chapter 1 by saying ( man's word ) that it is about us instead of Jesus Christ! So once again Gary since John 1:1 Point Blank AS IS says " the Word was God ", it can NOT be about us because we were NEVER " God " the Word in John 1:1! Only pre-carnate Jesus Christ was! Thus this still stands as rebuking your twisted say so ---------------- -------------------
rod.ney said:
What if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to the Father for yourself? Evidently you don’t believe him that God did.

What if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to the Father for yourself? Evidently you don’t believe him that God did.
FYI again Gary - STAY ON TRACK! You must have a memory problem as I told you several times now ( on record on CARM ) on your Off Track question "What if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to the Father for yourself ?", that God the Father sent God the Word ( Pre-carnate Jesus ) of John 1:1 to become " Flesh " ( incarnate ) as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14 to show us the way to the Father in John 14:6! Now Gary answer on TRACK to this ---------- -------------------------------
rod.ney said:
rod.ney said:

Your god is flesh an idol. The God Jesus obeyed and prayed to is a Spirit. This is the God that you yourself does not know and completely ignorant in Bis ways to be like Him as Jesus and others were like Him. So am I h the same God who was in Jesus. The One that you dont have a clue is because you worship another.

And you still didn’t answer. What if God really did send people such as Jesus Abraham Moses 120 to show you to Him that He may be on the same. And we know why you can’t answer that very simple question. Your rebuke of Him will never reveal to you the Ome who sent Jesus to show you His way and want it is to have from Him that what Jesus had from Him.

Actually it is about you and who are you in the Father from cover to cover. God sent Jesus to show you a better way of understanding His way in which most of you guys reject the way of Jesus to the Father that you may be as He is as Jesus was as He is. Read Jesus prayer to his God for you to in John 17. But then it is like Jesus prayer for you to be means noting at all with you guys.

Yes Christ is the center of Gods attraction, Christ is Gods anointing in man. Jesus was of Christ because he was anointed of God and so are all who has the same from God Jesus had from Him. This is the One that you do not know at all and reject in favor of a man as a god.

You are supposed to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God, Christ in you, but that isn't going to happen is it?

The new and old is about Jesus, and Abraham, and Moses, 120 and us all who has received from God the same Spirit as these did.

Yes and over and aver the instructions is for you to receive from God yourself that what theses did from God. He is at your door knocking this day but you cant even believe Jesus in that.

You guys search the scriptures, and think you have life in them but the only way you can have life in them is if your name is written in there, but it is very clear that your name is not written in there for you continually preach that Jesus was the only one who was anointed of God, excluding yourself from the very intent of God to bring you back into His same image Who is a Spirit.

As long as you guys reject His Spirit, mind, there is no way you can know Him at all, let alone be like Him as He demands of you.

Then why are they not fulfilled in you as he said they would be? You mind is not open to Christ, you mind is open to a belief system and the laws you have established to regulate a belief.

If you was of God as Jesus commanded that you be like Him and perfect as He is perfect, you would sound exactly as Jesus did in yourself and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.

The Holy Spirit does defiantly bear witness of Him, you cant know God at all without it. Even Jesus had to be enlightened by Gods Spirit to know all of His heaven and who He is. Matt 3:16. ion order to be witness of Him.

He has sent the Spirit of truth to all who has received from Him the same truths He opens to Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room, Abraham Moses, Adam, and me.

The reason he said it is good that he went away is so man could not worship his flesh as a god for as long as they did, Acts 2 never could have happened. And that is exactly why that same comforter cannot come to you because you seek another god beside the One who does come into man.

And note He will prove your doctrine for sin is wrong, fore He will make you His righteousness instead. and we who He is come to and bone of His Spirit it is impossible to be in sin. You cant believe the very scriptures you quoted of Jesus.

He will guide you to all truths just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room, Abraham Moses, Adam and in me and in all who will receive the same from God these received from Him.

He cant guide you tho you are trying to guide him to bow to your demands for a god.
Jesus never spoke in nonsense. Thus proving your nonsensical words came from a self-made “jesus”.
Don’t feel bad, you’re not lone. There’s a lotsa self-made gods on the broad path

Jesus never spoke in nonsense. Thus proving your nonsensical words came from a self-made “jesus”.
Don’t feel bad, you’re not lone. There’s a lotsa self-made gods on the broad path
Yes and you are proof doing that very thing

If God didn't send Jesus to show you His way I understand why. But we who He has sent Jesus to show us His way for life live His life, one of Love.

Only because you dont follow Jesus to have Love as your own disposition doesnt mean others hasn't received that what Jesus was sent for it only means you are totally ignorant as to why God would.

God actually manifest in us is not man made, it is the reality of God who is Love be my own mind, or Spirit as the book calls the mind. Dont be so empty in knowledge, ya look really ridiculous commenting about a subject that you know nothing of. You are like these who has three gods and worship a man as a god instead because they have no idea who the God is who comes and opens up who He really is.

Yes and you are proof doing that very thing

If God didn't send Jesus to show you His way I understand why. But we who He has sent Jesus to show us His way for life live His life, one of Love.

Only because you dont follow Jesus to have Love as your own disposition doesnt mean others hasn't received that what Jesus was sent for it only means you are totally ignorant as to why God would.

God actually manifest in us is not man made, it is the reality of God who is Love be my own mind, or Spirit as the book calls the mind. Dont be so empty in knowledge, ya look really ridiculous commenting about a subject that you know nothing of. You are like these who has three gods and worship a man as a god instead because they have no idea who the God is who comes and opens up who He really is.
An evidence for the love of God is too expose false teaching—I’m doing that for you in hopes you will eventually recognize your errors

An evidence for the love of God is too expose false teaching—I’m doing that for you in hopes you will eventually recognize your errors
The evidence of Love is that is who we are. False teachers are not like Him at all, do not sound like Him, do not walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following, sinners instead of righteous.

Hey it works for me to be exactly like the same God Jesus was like and perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. The One you say is false, and not perfect, and you are not in His same image as He creates man to be by having His same mind, Spirit. Im in His same image and know what it is to be like Him.

You are doing exactly the opposite in hopes I will follow you in your ways for the god you have created to obey you in your beliefs for a god. You learned that from man in mans denominations and the laws they have formned for their gods.

Bottom line is, there is a better way than yours and these. You should try Him in His ways, or at least consider Him in His ways for mankind which simply is Love, Holy Love, or Holy Spirit the mind is called. His mind is knowledge something you won't even consider of Him that is very obvious in your rebuttle against Him.

The evidence of Love is that is who we are. False teachers are not like Him at all, do not sound like Him, do not walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following, sinners instead of righteous.

Hey it works for me to be exactly like the same God Jesus was like and perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. The One you say is false, and not perfect, and you are not in His same image as He creates man to be by having His same mind, Spirit. Im in His same image and know what it is to be like Him.

You are doing exactly the opposite in hopes I will follow you in your ways for the god you have created to obey you in your beliefs for a god. You learned that from man in mans denominations and the laws they have formned for their gods.

Bottom line is, there is a better way than yours and these. You should try Him in His ways, or at least consider Him in His ways for mankind which simply is Love, Holy Love, or Holy Spirit the mind is called. His mind is knowledge something you won't even consider of Him that is very obvious in your rebuttle against Him.
Thank you for agreeing with me that false teachers are not like Jesus. Are now you working out a plan to publicly renounce all your false teachings ?

Thank you for agreeing with me that false teachers are not like Jesus. Are now you working out a plan to publicly renounce all your false teachings ?
False teachings as in Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect?

False as in when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him 1 John 3 ?

False as in be one in the Father with He in you and you I nHim as one as Jesus was one in Him, where Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17?

Oh false as have the same Mind, Spirit, be in you who was in Christ Jesus? It worked for. me.

False as in these signs shall follow those who believe?

False as in we in Christ shall do even greater works that Jesus did?

False as in God coming to Jesus by His Spirit and opening up all of His heaven to Jesus Matt 3:16 ?

False as in walk as He walks in His same light?

Now I get the picture why it is all false for you.

Why on earth would you have me renounce that what God puts in man? Actually I do know exactly why you would have me denounce Him and the ways of Jesus.

But you are correct in that false teachers do not have these things Jesus said you would if you had the same from the Father he had from Him and would have me denounce them by their false teachings. Right !!!.

False teachings as in Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect?

False as in when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him 1 John 3 ?

False as in be one in the Father with He in you and you I nHim as one as Jesus was one in Him, where Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17?

Oh false as have the same Mind, Spirit, be in you who was in Christ Jesus? It worked for. me.

False as in these signs shall follow those who believe?

False as in we in Christ shall do even greater works that Jesus did?

False as in God coming to Jesus by His Spirit and opening up all of His heaven to Jesus Matt 3:16 ?

False as in walk as He walks in His same light?

Now I get the picture why it is all false for you.

Why on earth would you have me renounce that what God puts in man? Actually I do know exactly why you would have me denounce Him and the ways of Jesus.

But you are correct in that false teachers do not have these things Jesus said you would if you had the same from the Father he had from Him and would have me denounce them by their false teachings. Right !!!.
No, the Bible verses do not convey false teaching, only your false interpretation of them does that

No, the Bible verses do not convey false teaching, only your false interpretation of them does that
True, and Jesus was accused of the same false teachings that you accuse me of and all I do is repeat what Jesus said you should be in the Father. He was blasphemer as well to the same minds as yourself.

And thank you for comparing me with him in his blasphemous words that I quote to you of him.

You do a very good job exposing who you really are when Jesus is quoted to you what you should be in the Father you deem as blaspheme. Good job man. You are the poster boy for denominations.

True, and Jesus was accused of the same false teachings that you accuse me of and all I do is repeat what Jesus said you should be in the Father. He was blasphemer as well to the same minds as yourself.

And thank you for comparing me with him in his blasphemous words that I quote to you of him.

You do a very good job exposing who you really are when Jesus is quoted to you what you should be in the Father you deem as blaspheme. Good job man. You are the poster boy for denominations.
Now you’re seeing things that don’t exist. Are you hallucinating again?

Now you’re seeing things that don’t exist. Are you hallucinating again?
Actually the things of Christ dont exist for you. As Jesus said, you cant see Spirit as you see me.

It isn't that Spirit doesnt exist, it is that you just haven't been enlightened to what Spirit is is all.

And the very reason that you claim me as a blasphemer for having from God the very same as Jesus had from Him?

Cant see it can you? And you accuse me of hallucinating when in fact your assessment is due to your ignorance for who and what Spirit is.

You cant know that what knowledge that you dont have Geo.

Yes indeed !
You never have met the Father either to be like Him as He sent Jesus to show you what that is to be in the Father yourself have you. If you had seen Him as He is ye would be like Him as well as Jesus was and we all are who has seen Him as He is. 1 John 3. You are like the other poster who made up his own rules to regulate his beliefs for his gods.

Your god is flesh an idol. The God Jesus obeyed and prayed to is a Spirit. This is the God that you yourself does not know and completely ignorant in Bis ways to be like Him as Jesus and others were like Him. So am I h the same God who was in Jesus. The One that you dont have a clue is because you worship another.

And you still didn’t answer. What if God really did send people such as Jesus Abraham Moses 120 to show you to Him that He may be on the same. And we know why you can’t answer that very simple question. Your rebuke of Him will never reveal to you the Ome who sent Jesus to show you His way and want it is to have from Him that what Jesus had from Him.
FYI again Gary, according to John 1:1+14 it is CLEARLY Precarnate Jesus Christ ( and NEVER anyone else like you or me Gary, as you WRONGFULLY insist upon in your TWISTED responses on CARM ) who " was God " the WORD in verse 1 who became " Flesh " ( Incarnate ) as Jesus Christ in verse 14! So stay on Track and case closed on your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that John 1:1-18 is about us instead of Jesus! You remain 100% rebuked by those posted AS IS scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as scripture for you to read & heed!

Back