Pelosi Banned from Communion… Finally!

What is your definition of Church?
The Church of Christ, broadly considered is the Body of Christ, the called out, "Ecclesia." It is the Kingdom of God on Earth. Like all kingdoms it has officials who represent the king, speak in his name and authority, and govern portions of the kingdom and the people who belong to it. Like all kingdoms it united and is visible.

The Church of Christ, broadly considered is the Body of Christ, the called out, "Ecclesia." It is the Kingdom of God on Earth. Like all kingdoms it has officials who represent the king, speak in his name and authority, and govern portions of the kingdom and the people who belong to it. Like all kingdoms it united and is visible.
We as born again believers are the officials who represent the King, speaking in His name and authority.
Douay-Rheims Bible
But you are a chosen generation, a kingly priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people: that you may declare his virtues, who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (1Peter 2:9)

It is the Kingdom of God on Earth.
Got a verse for that? Specially since Jesus said His kingdom isn't of this world: John 18:36. Seems that your kingdom and Jesus' kingdom aren't the same.

We as born again believers are the officials who represent the King, speaking in His name and authority.
Douay-Rheims Bible
But you are a chosen generation, a kingly priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people: that you may declare his virtues, who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (1Peter 2:9)
Where does it say that in 1 Peter2?

Where does it say that in 1 Peter2?
Mark 16:17-20 King James Version (KJV) 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Yes, broadly speaking, this is correct.

Who ensures doctrinal orthodoxy? What is the mechanism for this?

Correct: His Kingdom is not OF the world. The Church is IN the world, but not OF the world.
Let's clarify. You said...

"The Church of Christ, broadly considered is the Body of Christ, the called out, "Ecclesia." It is the Kingdom of God on Earth. Like all kingdoms..."

It is NOT the kingdom of God on earth or Jesus would have said so. And His kingdom is not the same as just any ole earthly kingdom. There is no prime minister or it would have been made abundantly clear. Jesus left us the Holy Spirit, pastors, teachers, deacons, elders, overseers...you get the idea. There's not a stitch of scripture anywhere that says a thing about popes or infallible magesteriums.

Last edited:
Let's clarify. You said...

"The Church of Christ, broadly considered is the Body of Christ, the called out, "Ecclesia." It is the Kingdom of God on Earth. Like all kingdoms..."

It is NOT the kingdom of God on earth or Jesus would have said so. And His kingdom is not the same as just any ole earthly kingdom. There is no prime minister or it would have been made abundantly clear. Jesus left us the Holy Spirit, pastors, teachers, deacons, elders, overseers...you get the idea. There's not a stitch of scripture anywhere that says a thing about popes or infallible magesteriums.
Sigh...

Is Jesus our king? Yes. Are we on earth? Yes. The Church is God's Kingdom on earth.

See--here is the thing----the Bible sort of takes it for granted that the people reading it are intelligent people who can grasp the obvious.

Sigh...

Is Jesus our king? Yes. Are we on earth? Yes. The Church is God's Kingdom on earth.

See--here is the thing----the Bible sort of takes it for granted that the people reading it are intelligent people who can grasp the obvious.
Double sigh. I guess the bible takes it for granted that people reading it don't try to shove their own doctrine into it.

John 18
36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”

Who should we believe, you? Or our Lord?

Last edited:
Only because of the Catholic Church. Whatever graces exist in the Protestant sects, exists only because of Catholicism. This is why if Catholicism falls, they fall with it. Whatever elements of Truth exist in Protestantism, they only exist through the Catholic Church.

In short, the only reason there are ANY graces of salvation and ANY elements of Truth within Protestantism is precisely becasue of Catholicism. Thus, there is no Protestantism without Catholicism and no Christianity without Catholicism and no graces of salvation without Catholicism. Protestantism is nothing--on its own.

See above. I do not know if you take that as agreement or not.
It it is certainly factual that truths about religion that non-Catholic schismatic or heretic sects profess either come from Natural religion (the belief in God) or were taken from the Catholic Church when they separated from Her.

However, the fact that these false religions contain some truths in no way means that they are in any kind of "communion" with the Catholic Church. This is a heresy that has been condemned multiple times in the history of the Church.

Tell me, have you ever read the encyclical Pascendi Dominici Gregis on the doctrine of the Modernists, by Saint Pius X, written in 1907?

What do you suppose that encyclical was about? What is modernism? Why did he write a monumental encyclical warning against it in 1907?

It it is certainly factual that truths about religion that non-Catholic schismatic or heretic sects profess either come from Natural religion (the belief in God) or were taken from the Catholic Church when they separated from Her.

However, the fact that these false religions contain some truths in no way means that they are in any kind of "communion" with the Catholic Church. This is a heresy that has been condemned multiple times in the history of the Church.

Tell me, have you ever read the encyclical Pascendi Dominici Gregis on the doctrine of the Modernists, by Saint Pius X, written in 1907?

What do you suppose that encyclical was about? What is modernism? Why did he write a monumental encyclical warning against it in 1907?

Wrong. I get my beliefs from the bible. Not your heretical sect or the other catholic church you only show up here to bash.

We don't want to be in communion with your church. What fellowship has light with darkness?

Only because of the Catholic Church. Whatever graces exist in the Protestant sects, exists only because of Catholicism. This is why if Catholicism falls, they fall with it. Whatever elements of Truth exist in Protestantism, they only exist through the Catholic Church.

In short, the only reason there are ANY graces of salvation and ANY elements of Truth within Protestantism is precisely becasue of Catholicism. Thus, there is no Protestantism without Catholicism and no Christianity without Catholicism and no graces of salvation without Catholicism. Protestantism is nothing--on its own.

See above. I do not know if you take that as agreement or not.

You think entirely too much of your blasphemous sect. It doesn't have the truth, or authority or power you mistakenly think it does. Its a house of cards. Anyone in any church or someone in no church can be saved. And that salvation comes through Jesus and Him alone. THEN they are added to His church, the ekklesia.

Thus, there is no Protestantism without Catholicism

This is partially true. Catholics first called Lutherans protestants. Maybe if the rcc wasn't so prideful and reformed itself Luther wouldn't have needed to put you all in your place. Course the evil in your church never ceased did it?

and no Christianity without Catholicism

Wow, i guess Jesus does take a back seat in your sect. Not only can't He save perfectly, He can't atone perfectly either. Now He can't even build HIS church w/o your idolatrous sect! Why does catholicism have such a low view of God?

Protestantism is nothing--on its own.

Glad i'm not a prot. I'm a born again believer. Saved by grace alone in Christ alone. Didn't need your evil sect for one thing. Didn't then, don't now.

You think entirely too much of your blasphemous sect. It doesn't have the truth, or authority or power you mistakenly think it does. Its a house of cards. Anyone in any church or someone in no church can be saved. And that salvation comes through Jesus and Him alone. THEN they are added to His church, the ekklesia.

This is partially true. Catholics first called Lutherans protestants. Maybe if the rcc wasn't so prideful and reformed itself Luther wouldn't have needed to put you all in your place. Course the evil in your church never ceased did it?

Wow, i guess Jesus does take a back seat in your sect. Not only can't He save perfectly, He can't atone perfectly either. Now He can't even build HIS church w/o your idolatrous sect! Why does catholicism have such a low view of God?

Glad i'm not a prot. I'm a born again believer. Saved by grace alone in Christ alone. Didn't need your evil sect for one thing. Didn't then, don't now.
Twaddle. All modern Christian churches derive from the unseparated church which, by definition, includes the RCC.

Back