Have You Met The Christ or Have You Only Read and Heard About the Christ?

And this is where you err: Jesus Christ was God manifest in the flesh, and while His glory was veiled, He was still God.
I see so Matt 3:16 is in error to your religion and God really didn't come to Jesus and manifest Himself in that man and open who He is and all of His heaven to that man? That is the reason you see Jesus as in error.

Ans Jesus was in error when he said he could do noting at all without his God who sent him?
And you see Jesus in error when he prayed to his God for you to be one in Him as he was one in Him in John 17.
And you see Jesus in error to be perfect even as God in heaven is perfect?

You have come to the conclusion that everything Jesus said you should be and would be in the Father is in error. As long as Jesus is in error for you there is no way you can know the God who came to Jesus and spend up who He is and the One Jesus OBEYED, PRAYED To, and called Him Father.
So this is not an anointing like you have received.
Not for your religion I agree.

But the God who anointed Jesus by His Spirit, the same One who anointed Adam see Gen 3:22, the same One who anointed Abraham, Moses 120 by His same Spirit He anointed Jesus with is the Christ. Christ in me is the same Spirit of God who anoints man with His Spirit. Which simply is Love for God is Love, you just dont believe it and has made something that you can relate to as your god which is flesh and not Spirit. That is why a man is your god instead of Spirit.
As far as the Old Testament Saints, I agree, men have always received revelation from God. But, not all men have received the same knowledge. And this is where your doctrine falls short of the Whole Counsel of God.
If they have received the Spirit, mind, of God they are no different at all from the same knowledge Jesus received from the same Spirit just as we all receive His same knowledge by having His same mind, or Spirit it is called in the book, who has received Him as these did.
Even if you reject Paul's teaching (which disqualifies you from any serious discussion, by the way, because Peter verifies the validity of Paul's teaching (2 Peter 3:15-16)), we can see in Christ's teaching that the Gospel was a Mystery, not revealed to men.
Which means you follow Paul instead of Jesus.
We can see that it is Christ Who will eternally indwell men.
Now will but does in us all who has received Him as Jesus and these others did.
You do not and never will indwell men.
Now you are getting the message, no man can dwell in another man, that is impossible. But Gods Spirit can.
You do not nor ever will redeem men from their sin.
Bingo! All I can do is testify for what it is to of Christ and walk in it as He walks in it.
So your teaching that "the Christ is just someone who received an anointing" and that you have received the same anointing, and that Adam, Noah, and Moses also received that same anointing is discredited by the Word of God.
And your teachings is that these didn't receive Gods Spirit, which is Christ in you?
How is it that Adam received an anointing like Christ did yet plunged the entirety of Mankind into death?
All who has received from God suffers that death, that death to the old self and all things become new, a new heaven and earth just as Jesus received in Matt 3:16. He became like God just as Adam did in Gen 3;22. None of these knew this difference until God opens it to them, See Matt 3:16, He did the same in Jesus.

Y9ou cant relate to anything God puts in man can you?
He is contrasted with Christ Who brought eternal life to men. You are not counted in that comparison, because you cannot plunge mankind into death, nor can you save them from death.
Actually hs is compared to Christ by being anointed of God to become like Him to know this difference. you should take lessons from Adam and do the same.
So, no, it isn't "the same way," lol.
Not for those who never has met Him.
Who are you in?
God.
If you are a born-again believer you are in God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. He is in you.
Exactly, and walk as He walks in His same mind, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect with the same signs that follow all of us who are born of God, and we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin, He makes us perfect in Him. see 1 John 3:9.
You aren't in Adam, you aren't in Noah, and you aren't in Moses.
You are finally getting the message.
Understand?
Every word!
No, it is you, because you cannot understand God is One.
God is the only One, all Jesus could do and all I can do is obey the one.
Again:

Isaiah 44:6 KJV
Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
That is what I have been trying to convey to you. There is only One who came to Jesus and opened up who He is, only One who came to Adam and opened up who He is in that man, the only One who came to Moses, Abraham, 120 in an upper room and in me.

There really is none other like Him, which simply is Love, The Only One of.
Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
So did I do the same.
The Son of God is the Creator.
Actually the son is Gods creation.
You are not.
I am His creation. He formed me into His same image just as He did Jesus and these others who became like Him.

Only because you are not in His image doesnt mean others aren, it only means you aren't is all.

Me being Gods son doesnt make me a creator of anything just as Jesus his other son didn't create anything. We are products of our Father.
You did not receive the "same anointing" Christ did.
same anointing Christ did? Christ is Gods anointing, Christ, Gods Spirit in me is Gods anointing, He was Jesus anointing as well. Jesus was anointed of God to.
I have not seen God's blessings issuing from your heart, my friend, but condemnation.
Nor did those of the day see Gods blessings issued from Jesus heart either and look how these treated him. You do the very same in us who has what Jesus had from the Father.
Not that I mind, lol, that is just part and parcel with Theological Debate. However, you are not really engaging in discussion, you are simply speaking at people.
Actually Im only being a witness for what it is to be in the Father as Jesus was in the Father. You just dont believe Jesus was in the Father and obeyed him is all. If you wish not to discuss it I do understand why. there are so many holes in your doctrine I would be embarrassed to present it to.
You have given no consideration to the Scripture provided to you. None.
Sure I have, you just dont like what it says spiritually from lack inhaling that spiritual discernment. that is why your god is flesh, a man and not Spirit. You cant understand a God who is a Spirit is all.
So let's start with God, the First and the Last, He Who was dead and is alive forevermore.
He is still dead for you. Are you not waiting for Him to come to life someday? But for we who He is come to are alive in Him for ever more.
The Son of God is the Creator. The sons of God are created beings. The sons of God do not receive the "same anointing" that the Son of God received.
And that is exactly why you follow a different God from the One who anointed Jesus with His Spirit.

The God of heaven cant give you the same Spirit He gave Jesus for your religion won't allow you to have from God that what He sent Jesus to show you what that is.
God bless.
He does -- 24-7. He in me and I inHim are one. John 17.

I see so Matt 3:16 is in error to your religion and God really didn't come to Jesus and manifest Himself in that man and open who He is and all of His heaven to that man? That is the reason you see Jesus as in error.

Ans Jesus was in error when he said he could do noting at all without his God who sent him?
And you see Jesus in error when he prayed to his God for you to be one in Him as he was one in Him in John 17.
And you see Jesus in error to be perfect even as God in heaven is perfect?

You have come to the conclusion that everything Jesus said you should be and would be in the Father is in error. As long as Jesus is in error for you there is no way you can know the God who came to Jesus and spend up who He is and the One Jesus OBEYED, PRAYED To, and called Him Father.

Not for your religion I agree.

But the God who anointed Jesus by His Spirit, the same One who anointed Adam see Gen 3:22, the same One who anointed Abraham, Moses 120 by His same Spirit He anointed Jesus with is the Christ. Christ in me is the same Spirit of God who anoints man with His Spirit. Which simply is Love for God is Love, you just dont believe it and has made something that you can relate to as your god which is flesh and not Spirit. That is why a man is your god instead of Spirit.

If they have received the Spirit, mind, of God they are no different at all from the same knowledge Jesus received from the same Spirit just as we all receive His same knowledge by having His same mind, or Spirit it is called in the book, who has received Him as these did.

Which means you follow Paul instead of Jesus.

Now will but does in us all who has received Him as Jesus and these others did.

Now you are getting the message, no man can dwell in another man, that is impossible. But Gods Spirit can.

Bingo! All I can do is testify for what it is to of Christ and walk in it as He walks in it.

And your teachings is that these didn't receive Gods Spirit, which is Christ in you?

All who has received from God suffers that death, that death to the old self and all things become new, a new heaven and earth just as Jesus received in Matt 3:16. He became like God just as Adam did in Gen 3;22. None of these knew this difference until God opens it to them, See Matt 3:16, He did the same in Jesus.

Y9ou cant relate to anything God puts in man can you?

Actually hs is compared to Christ by being anointed of God to become like Him to know this difference. you should take lessons from Adam and do the same.

Not for those who never has met Him.

God.

Exactly, and walk as He walks in His same mind, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect with the same signs that follow all of us who are born of God, and we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin, He makes us perfect in Him. see 1 John 3:9.

You are finally getting the message.

Every word!

God is the only One, all Jesus could do and all I can do is obey the one.

That is what I have been trying to convey to you. There is only One who came to Jesus and opened up who He is, only One who came to Adam and opened up who He is in that man, the only One who came to Moses, Abraham, 120 in an upper room and in me.

There really is none other like Him, which simply is Love, The Only One of.

So did I do the same.

Actually the son is Gods creation.

I am His creation. He formed me into His same image just as He did Jesus and these others who became like Him.

Only because you are not in His image doesnt mean others aren, it only means you aren't is all.

Me being Gods son doesnt make me a creator of anything just as Jesus his other son didn't create anything. We are products of our Father.

same anointing Christ did? Christ is Gods anointing, Christ, Gods Spirit in me is Gods anointing, He was Jesus anointing as well. Jesus was anointed of God to.

Nor did those of the day see Gods blessings issued from Jesus heart either and look how these treated him. You do the very same in us who has what Jesus had from the Father.

Actually Im only being a witness for what it is to be in the Father as Jesus was in the Father. You just dont believe Jesus was in the Father and obeyed him is all. If you wish not to discuss it I do understand why. there are so many holes in your doctrine I would be embarrassed to present it to.

Sure I have, you just dont like what it says spiritually from lack inhaling that spiritual discernment. that is why your god is flesh, a man and not Spirit. You cant understand a God who is a Spirit is all.

He is still dead for you. Are you not waiting for Him to come to life someday? But for we who He is come to are alive in Him for ever more.

And that is exactly why you follow a different God from the One who anointed Jesus with His Spirit.

The God of heaven cant give you the same Spirit He gave Jesus for your religion won't allow you to have from God that what He sent Jesus to show you what that is.

He does -- 24-7. He in me and I inHim are one. John 17.

I'm not sure how repeating the same thing addresses the points raised to you.

You completely ignore what is said and continue speaking at me with the same nonsense.

You did not receive the same anointing Christ did, nor the same anointing Adam, Noah, and Moses did.

You continued to ignore the fact that only Christ can redeem men from sin, and that He is God.

You are trying to make yourself a god, and my friend, you can't even understand basic principles from the Doctrine of Christ.

You may be right, you have received the same anointing Adam received, and have the father that anointed him.

What you need is the indwelling of God, and if you can't understand that this began when Christ came how are you going to understand the difference between that and the anointing you try to teach?

God bless.

I'm not sure how repeating the same thing addresses the points raised to you.
Me either. God is fixed, static in me and cannot be changed no matter how hard you try and change Him. he is the same yesterday in Adam as He is today in me and will be the same tomorrow in whoever will receive Him.
You completely ignore what is said and continue speaking at me with the same nonsense.
I do not ignore it at all, I only state what the Bible says against your theology about it.
You did not receive the same anointing Christ did, nor the same anointing Adam, Noah, and Moses did.
Not for you from lack in having that same knowledge from God Himself. There is no way you can relate to what it is to be born of God and have His same anointing. You act as if a different god came to Jesus and spend up all of His heaven to that man. Did not you say it isn't the same anointing Jesus received?
You continued to ignore the fact that only Christ can redeem men from sin, and that He is God.
Oh No' I do not ignore th fats at all that Christ is Gods anointing in man for man to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it just as Jesus did. You just dont follow the way of Jesus in the Father is all. .
You are trying to make yourself a god,
Nope, Just as with Jesus, you falsely accuse me of being God, He was innocent as well.
and my friend, you can't even understand basic principles from the Doctrine of Christ.
But perhaps I understand more then you know about God and Christ and Jesus.
You may be right, you have received the same anointing Adam received, and have the father that anointed him.
Without a doubt, He became like Goid to know this difference as well, so did Jesus in Matt 3:16, Abraham, Moses 120 all received the same Spirit of God and became like Him.
What you need is the indwelling of God, and if you can't understand that this began when Christ came how are you going to understand the difference between that and the anointing you try to teach?
Isn't what you really mean is I need to follow your doctrine instead of Jesus doctrine dont you!
God bless.
Day and Night, 24-7 for we in Him never cease from prayer.

Me either. God is fixed, static in me and cannot be changed no matter how hard you try and change Him. he is the same yesterday in Adam as He is today in me and will be the same tomorrow in whoever will receive Him.

I do not ignore it at all, I only state what the Bible says against your theology about it.

Not for you from lack in having that same knowledge from God Himself. There is no way you can relate to what it is to be born of God and have His same anointing. You act as if a different god came to Jesus and spend up all of His heaven to that man. Did not you say it isn't the same anointing Jesus received?

Oh No' I do not ignore th fats at all that Christ is Gods anointing in man for man to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it just as Jesus did. You just dont follow the way of Jesus in the Father is all. .

Nope, Just as with Jesus, you falsely accuse me of being God, He was innocent as well.

But perhaps I understand more then you know about God and Christ and Jesus.

Without a doubt, He became like Goid to know this difference as well, so did Jesus in Matt 3:16, Abraham, Moses 120 all received the same Spirit of God and became like Him.

Isn't what you really mean is I need to follow your doctrine instead of Jesus doctrine dont you!

Day and Night, 24-7 for we in Him never cease from prayer.
You have ignored everything I have said.

Please show me regeneration in the Old Testament.

God bless.

You have ignored everything I have said.
Ignored what you said? I replied to every line you wrote. LOL You are in complete denial!
You need to get real with yourself before you can ever get real with God.
Please show me regeneration in the Old Testament.
Already did. Gen 3:22, and man became like God to know this difference. You dont seem to know this difference, Jesus referred to this renewing of the mind to know this difference as born again, regenerated back to the original intent. BTW which was to be created in His image but you haven't been regenerated back to His image to be like Him that is very obvious in your opposition to be.
God bless.
He does He put one me the same Spirit, or mind, that He put in Christ Jesus.

Ignored what you said? I replied to every line you wrote. LOL You are in complete denial!
You need to get real with yourself before you can ever get real with God.

Already did.

He does He put one me the same Spirit, or mind, that He put in

Yes. You have ignored everything I have said.

And that you think the Fall, and Adam being thrust out of the Garden is regeneration is really quite telling.

Why do you keep avoiding this question: do you sin?

Please answer.

God bless

Yes. You have ignored everything I have said.
Then you didn't read my replies.
And that you think the Fall, and Adam being thrust out of the Garden is regeneration is really quite telling.
It is indeed even he because like God to know the difference from a mind that is of the spirit of flesh and the Spirit of God.

The fall of man is the resurrection of Gods Spirit in the man. As long as you are of self as you are, there is no way you can become like Him to know this same difference.

Kicked out of the garden that was of law to till that spiritual ground as Adam did is always the ways of God.

Read where Jesus was kicked out of that garden for law that he once taught the laws of even at a young age, and guess what? God did the same in him as He did in Adam to till that same spiritual ground, but because of those as yourself it is blaspheme to walk as God walks in His same light and perfect as He is perfect and till that same spiritual ground. And look how your same mind as these works who actually had Jesus crucified for blaspheme. Ironically is, these are the very same ones Jesus once taught and you cant even come close to making that connection.
Why do you keep avoiding this question: do you sin?
You need to read these posts. this is about the third or forth time I have answered what you dont understand about being the righteousness fo God in Christ. You dont seem to get it that in Christ there is no sin, it is you who is without the Christ who are the sinners.

Ill try one more time, but if you are diagnosed with a comprehension deficit then I understand and I'll forgive and stand in intercession and pray for your healing.

Once more, I am of Christ, I am the righteousness of God in Christ, I am born of God, born again and in His same image, and we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin.

But in reality me thinks you are just being silly.
Please answer.
I just did.
God bless
He does in us all who He is manifest Himself in as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

It is indeed even he because like God to know the difference from a mind that is of the spirit of flesh and the Spirit of God.

The fall of man is the resurrection of Gods Spirit in the man. As long as you are of self as you are, there is no way you can become like Him to know this same difference.

Kicked out of the garden that was of law to till that spiritual ground as Adam did is always the ways of God.

Read where Jesus was kicked out of that garden for law that he once taught the laws of even at a young age, and guess what? God did the same in him as He did in Adam to till that same spiritual ground, but because of those as yourself it is blaspheme to walk as God walks in His same light and perfect as He is perfect and till that same spiritual ground. And look how your same mind as these works who actually had Jesus crucified for blaspheme. Ironically is, these are the very same ones Jesus once taught and you cant even come close to making that connection.

You need to read these posts. this is about the third or forth time I have answered what you dont understand about being the righteousness fo God in Christ. You dont seem to get it that in Christ there is no sin, it is you who is without the Christ who are the sinners.

Ill try one more time, but if you are diagnosed with a comprehension deficit then I understand and I'll forgive and stand in intercession and pray for your healing.

Once more, I am of Christ, I am the righteousness of God in Christ, I am born of God, born again and in His same image, and we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin.

I just did.

He does in us all who He is manifest Himself in as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Do you sin?

God bless

I just did.

Do you sin?

Yes or no.

God bless

You are not heedful of the way of the Spirit of God works in you and has become spiritual hypocrites. You see where others are failing in your doctrine you have made and has turned the gibe of criticism. The revelation off the Christ is Christ revealed is made not through the acuteness of our minds but by the direct penetration of the Spirit of God. And it is obvious that many here are not heedful of the source of the revelation of Christ revealed and has become centers for criticizing and forgot that god says be as I am.

Take care least you play the hypocrite by spending all your time trying to get me right before you have taken time to receive from God yourself.

You are not heedful of the way of the Spirit of God works in you and has become spiritual hypocrites. You see where others are failing in your doctrine you have made and has turned the gibe of criticism. The revelation off the Christ is Christ revealed is made not through the acuteness of our minds but by the direct penetration of the Spirit of God. And it is obvious that many here are not heedful of the source of the revelation of Christ revealed and has become centers for criticizing and forgot that god says be as I am.

Take care least you play the hypocrite by spending all your time trying to get me right before you have taken time to receive from God yourself.

Do you sin?

Yes or no?

God bless

If you have received the Spirit of God then there’s nothing stopping you from a straight answer to the question.

Does Gary Mac sin?

God bless

Do you sin?

Yes or no.

God bless
You really do have that problem. Sorry I didn't realize you had a learning disability, Ill try and remember that of you.

Ill try One more time.

No I do not sin -- I cannot sin, sin is not in Christ way for me, righteousness is. I cant sin anymore then Jesus could sin for we have the same Spirit of Love that our Father is. There is no sin in Love.

I am born of God, Here Ill quote 1 John 3:8-9 sense you dont look it up yourself to see who you are as a sinner and who I am born of God.

1 John 3:9 in the Bible you say you follow --
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

You are a sinner aren't you? and here is what the Bible says that you say you follow.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

So to you who say you follow the way of Christ yet the sinner makes the one you say you are of a sinner doesnt it?

It is very obvious that many claiming Christianity never has met the Christ, Gods Spirit never manifest in them to be His anointed one as He was in Jesus starting in Matt 3:16. You cant know the Christ at all without that same manifestation in you.

Jesus referred to this manifestation as born again, to acquire the mind of, just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. He didn't know God or His heaven, anointing, either.

You can read how God opened it to him, but most dont believe Matt 3:16 for they have other agendas about what they have heard about the Christ instead of directly from God to be His anointed with the Christ. These think Christ is a person and will come someday and save them. They cant see it is the Spirit of God who saves this day. It is the Spirit of God in the persons who save with Him manifest in you and is at the door this day waiting to manifest Himself in them.

Gods salvation is Him manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus. There is no other salvation outside His coming to you and opening up that what He did in Jesus.
Are you in your 70s- like in am? And lived in Florida?

You really do have that problem. Sorry I didn't realize you had a learning disability, Ill try and remember that of you.

Ill try One more time.

No I do not sin -- I cannot sin, sin is not in Christ way for me, righteousness is. I cant sin anymore then Jesus could sin for we have the same Spirit of Love that our Father is. There is no sin in Love.

I am born of God, Here Ill quote 1 John 3:8-9 sense you dont look it up yourself to see who you are as a sinner and who I am born of God.

1 John 3:9 in the Bible you say you follow --
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

You are a sinner aren't you? and here is what the Bible says that you say you follow.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

So to you who say you follow the way of Christ yet the sinner makes the one you say you are of a sinner doesnt it?

lol

Thanks for finally answering.

You have just proved yourself to be a liar. I didn’t say it:

1 John 1:8-10

King James Version

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

God bless​

lol

Thanks for finally answering.

You have just proved yourself to be a liar. I didn’t say it:

1 John 1:8-10​

King James Version​

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

God bless​

I see -- SO you think John contradicted himself in 1 John 1 and 1 John 3 :9 ?. Now I understand.

You should read that whole chapter before you comment in ignorance. And you are taking one line completely out of context.

As for me I am cleansed from all sin just as it states I am.
If you say you have fellowship with God yet the sinner, darkness, you lie just as it states.
If you say we have no sin you deceive yourself. This flesh man is of sin, that is why I am not of this flesh but I am of Gods Spirit who cleansed me from sin and I walk in the light as He is in the light just as it says.

And sadly as in V 9 below most confess their sins, that they are a sinner, but they never repent of them.

In V 10 note sinned has an ed at the end of it, past participle, all have sinned, even Jesus was made to be sin by his flesh man.

You are not digging deep enough in that well, there is so much you are not comprehending about how God comes into man and takes away the sins of this world as 1 John 3 clearly states.

He hasn't taken away your sin has He? And do you know why? I do -- so does the Father.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Hyuck, yup, I'm a little goofy sometimes.

;)

Ill try One more time.

In view is the idea of practicing sin as a pattern. It does not teach that believers never sin. How do we know that?

Well, first, you would have to actually be led of God to first embrace then seek to understand His Word, and you have disqualified yourself from that in your rejection of Paul's teaching, which Peter verifies as Scripture:

2 Peter 3:15-17 King James Version

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Secondly, you have to avoid wresting the Scripture.

Third, you have to be open to correction. You have condemned pretty much everyone here and denied their salvation, and presented yourself as the only one on the face of the earth that has received an "anointing." You have refused to listen to anything that has been said. You ignore simple truths.

You are not trying to be like Christ, you are trying to represent yourself as a christ.

Now, John speaks clearly that if a man says he has not sinned he is a liar. When we put vv.8-10 back into their context you will see that general sin is not in view, but specific sin.

1 John 3:11-21 King James Version

11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

John's teaching centers on the love of the brethren one for another: this is a proof that we are in Him.

Now he will give examples:

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Those who hate those who are called brothers is a murderer, and we can know that they do not dwell in Christ, and that they have not been born of God, because they have not received the life Christ came to give.

You think you have been chosen by God in the same fashion Jesus Christ has been. You ignore the fact that only Christ can/could have died in the stead of the sinner, that only Jesus Christ can bestow eternal life, and that only Jesus Christ is the Source of all anointing.

Understand? Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Creator. He did not receive the "same anointing you have."

16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

Seeing a theme here? Can you possibly not make the connection between those who sin and those who do not as being in regards to whether one is born of God at all?

Do you see that only Jesus Christ the Son of God could lay down His life for others? Adam could not. Nor Noah. Nor Abraham. Nor Moses.

Nor Gary Mac.

You can be a son, but you are not The Son, the Creator. You reject God altogether when you reject the Son. You will never have The Father if you reject The Son.

You boast of keeping His commandments:

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

What Spirit has He given us? I spent quite a while detailing the Spirit of God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost in John 14:15-23, and you ignored all of it and continued on with the same nonsense concerning this anointing you have received.

Now, see John's definition for the sin that he is speaking about in vv.8-10:

1 John 3:5-6 King James Version

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

The sin in view is rejecting Christ, Who died for our sins.

When John says this—

1 John 3:8-10 King James Version

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

... the sin in view is rejecting Christ, not general sin. The Son of God came to destroy the work of the devil, which you have unfortunately come to believe is regeneration. It was Satan's work, not God's, that made Adam "like God" to know good and evil.

That isn't regeneration, that is called being plunged into death. It is the exact opposite of Regeneration.

So this anointing you have received from your father, which makes you despise the brethren—isn't from the Father of the Son. You can't possibly be in Him when you reject the Son.

Understand? Adam was not born again when he came to know good and evil as God did. The knowledge is the same as we see Adam "knowing his wife," it is experiential. Adam and Eve knew what good and evil was, as we see Eve know the fruit was good to eat, and that she wasn't supposed to.

But what they didn't know was the experience of evil. When they disobeyed God they came to know evil firsthand. Like Cain—murdering his brother, their son:

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

You are doing the opposite of what Scripture teaches.

You are believing the opposite of what Scripture teaches.

It's not my place to judge you on an eternal basis, and to say you are not saved, but I do have a mandate to correct those I see as in sin and error. I have been trying to do that.

So, here's another post for you to ignore.

John, and by extension the Holy Ghost, teach that you are a liar when you say you have not sinNED. Tell me, with a straight face, that from the moment you believe you were saved until right now as you read this (if you read this) that you have not once sinNED.

Go ahead.

Continued...

I am born of God,

According to John, you are not.

1 John 3:6 King James Version

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

The Biblical Definition for who it is that sins is determined by whether one is in Christ or one is not.

You have disregarded the context of John's teaching and turned into general sin, then compounded that error by saying you do not sin.

Because of your doctrine you have made it clear to the public record that you reject Cchrist. You tech that Christ merely received an anointing and that you have received the same anointing.

Here is the New Birth:

1 John 5:1-5 King James Version

1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

You don't believe Jesus is the Christ, you believe Jesus received an anointing like other men.

You understand that "Christ" is a Title, right? And that there is only One?

You understand the entirety of Scripture speaks of that One, right?

Do you see here that it is our faith in Christ that is said to overcome the world? You teach overcoming is by receiving an anointing and then never sinning again.

What commandments do we keep?

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Have you done that? Nope: it's "accept my gospel or I will declare you sinners."

It is pretty obvious you think you are a god. Became one when you received that anointing, right?

Here is the Christ John teaches about:

1 John 1 King James Version

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us)

He is the Son Who came from the Father.

You say He simply received an anointing, like Adam, Noah, and Moses.

You have rejected the Son, thus you have rejected the Father.

He was manifested unto us, as opposed to an anointing that was manifested in us.

You say you do not sin, John teaches that we will sin:

1 John 2 King James Version

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

"We" have an advocate when we sin.

Now, why is John now saying that if we sin we have an advocate, but he will go on to say—

1 John 3:8 King James Version

—?

Could it possibly be due to a difference in context?

You bet.

1 John 2:27-29 King James Version

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Who is it that bestows the anointing, Gary Mac?

The answer lies in He it is Who shall appear.

Who shall appear, Gary Mac?

Continued...

Back