Understanding Scripture

I’ve know the Father, Son and Holy Spirit longer than you by a long shot since you do not know any One of them . Those like yourself who deny the Son are denied by the Father.
But I am His child, His son, and I know the Father just as well as Jesus knew Him by the same Spirit of God in Me Who was in Christ Jesus.

These like yourself who do refuse to be His son deny the Father to be themselves. It isn't that God will reject you if you become His son by His Spirit as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 He will accept you with open arms just as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in man upper room who became His sons, Adam, Moses, Abraham, all became sons of God the very same way Jesus became His son. By My Spirit says the Lord.

Only because you deny to be His son doesnt mean I dont, it only means you dont know the son at all to be His son yourself.

It is obvious you know the Father and Holy Spirit only by opinions of what someone has told you about Him. And it is very obvious that you never have seen Him as He is for if you had you would be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

And BTW God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Holy, and that Spirit simply is Love and I am His son by the same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus, Moses, Adam 120. See How Jesus and these others came to know God. I bet you will find it is by His Spirit, or mind, who came to all of these and they became like Him to know this difference. Gen 3:22. That is the God you have not met and obviously do not know the meaning of son and Father.

You are trying to father your god and make him obey your beliefs for a god that you have created.

You say you have known Him much longer then me. By what I read of you -- you dont know Him at all or you would know the son that we all are who God is our Father. Cant know the Father at all least you are His son just as it says. He revealed Himself to me in November 1974. I was almost 30 years old, You must be very old?

Last edited:
FYI again Gary, according to John 1:1+14 it is CLEARLY Precarnate Jesus Christ ( and NEVER anyone else like you or me Gary, as you WRONGFULLY insist upon in your TWISTED responses on CARM ) who " was God " the WORD in verse 1 who became " Flesh " ( Incarnate ) as Jesus Christ in verse 14! So stay on Track and case closed on your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that John 1:1-18 is about us instead of Jesus! You remain 100% rebuked by those posted AS IS scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as scripture for you to read & heed!
According to John 1 I am His flesh, I am His temple, I am the place God resides, and His word did become flesh, my flesh, I am the temple of God and His kingdom is within me, Luke 17:20-21.

But I do agree with you that you are not His temple and the kingdom fo God is not within you obvious of your rejection of His word made flesh, your flesh.

His word isn't for you just as you say, it is for someone else isn't it?

According to John 1 I am His flesh, I am His temple, I am the place God resides, and His word did become flesh, my flesh, I am the temple of God and His kingdom is within me, Luke 17:20-21.

But I do agree with you that you are not His temple and the kingdom fo God is not within you obvious of your rejection of His word made flesh, your flesh.

His word isn't for you just as you say, it is for someone else isn't it?
FYI Gary, according to John 1:1&14 God the WORD became Flesh as Jesus Christ and NOT Flesh as you! God the Holy Spirit is the one that dwells in all saved peoples Flesh bodies that is called His Temple as per 1 Cor.6:19 that He inspired the Apostle Paul to write as God's scripture! You are NOT His Temple because you have NOT accepted the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 ) as your LORD & Savior! You admit on record on CARM that the jesus you accepted and follow is just man ( which is a counterfeit Christ )! Your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of John chapter one remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16, that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write for all of GOD's people to read & heed!

FYI Gary, according to John 1:1&14 God the WORD became Flesh as Jesus Christ and NOT Flesh as you! God the Holy Spirit is the one that dwells in all saved peoples Flesh bodies that is called His Temple as per 1 Cor.6:19 that He inspired the Apostle Paul to write as God's scripture! You are NOT His Temple because you have NOT accepted the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 ) as your LORD & Savior! You admit on record on CARM that the jesus you accepted and follow is just man ( which is a counterfeit Christ )! Your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of John chapter one remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16, that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write for all of GOD's people to read & heed!
His word always becomes flesh in whoever He is manifest Himself in. His word just hasn't become flesh for you. His word became flesh in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

His word always becomes flesh in whoever He is manifest Himself in. His word just hasn't become flesh for you. His word became flesh in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
The WIORD " was God " and the WORD became " Flesh " ( incarnate ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! Thus John 1:1+14 is in Fact about Jesus Christ and not you or me, Gary! Case closed! God the Holy Spirit is the one who dwells in saved peoples temples/bodies as per GOD's inspired scripture of 1 Cor.6:19! These posted scriptures still rebukes your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY as per your say so on record on CARM!

The WIORD " was God " and the WORD became " Flesh " ( incarnate ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! Thus John 1:1+14 is in Fact about Jesus Christ and not you or me, Gary! Case closed! God the Holy Spirit is the one who dwells in saved peoples temples/bodies as per GOD's inspired scripture of 1 Cor.6:19! These posted scriptures still rebukes your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY as per your say so on record on CARM!
Na you just cant comprehend them spiritually from lack in having the mind of God who is a Spirit.

Na you just cant comprehend them spiritually from lack in having the mind of God who is a Spirit.
No Gary, you're the one that can't comprehend those AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:1+14 ) because you Twist them ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) with your say so ( man's word ) by telling the readers on CARM that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY, when John 1:1 CLEARLY tells us that He " was God " the Word and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) before He became incarnate " FLESH " as the God-Man ( God the Word of John 1:1 in the flesh, Gary ) called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! You remain 100% rebuked by those Bolded " QUOTES " in John 1:1+14 ( He was God and was with God before becoming God in the Flesh according to those "Bolded Quotes" ) as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write! Case closed!

No Gary, you're the one that can't comprehend those AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:1+14 ) because you Twist them ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) with your say so ( man's word ) by telling the readers on CARM that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY, when John 1:1 CLEARLY tells us that He " was God " the Word and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) before He became incarnate " FLESH " as the God-Man ( God the Word of John 1:1 in the flesh, Gary ) called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! You remain 100% rebuked by those Bolded " QUOTES " in John 1:1+14 ( He was God and was with God before becoming God in the Flesh according to those "Bolded Quotes" ) as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write! Case closed!
By your say so, God will never come to you as He did in Jesus and these others who did receive Him. He cant because you serve the god you are in control of and dictate to your gody who and what he can and cannot be.

By your say so, God will never come to you as He did in Jesus and these others who did receive Him. He cant because you serve the god you are in control of and dictate to your gody who and what he can and cannot be.
By your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that contradicts John 1:1-18 & 8:58 & Heb.1:6+8, it is you who are NOT born again with the SPIRIT of God dwelling in your mortal temple/body! You must accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) as your Lord & Savior and not your counterfeit jesus who is just a man ONLY as per your say so on record on CARM! Case closed!

By your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that contradicts John 1:1-18 & 8:58 & Heb.1:6+8, it is you who are NOT born again with the SPIRIT of God dwelling in your mortal temple/body! You must accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) as your Lord & Savior and not your counterfeit jesus who is just a man ONLY as per your say so on record on CARM! Case closed!
You should consider receiving from God that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16, Only He can give you His truth. Until then you never will know Him. But one thing is for certain, when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well as when Jesus saw Him in Matt 3:16, he became like Him to. You can read the difference in change before and after that manifestation of God in Him.

God would do the same for you but as long as you reject Him there is noting at all God can do to save you from yourself to become like Him instead and have His same mind.

You should consider receiving from God that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16, Only He can give you His truth. Until then you never will know Him. But one thing is for certain, when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well as when Jesus saw Him in Matt 3:16, he became like Him to. You can read the difference in change before and after that manifestation of God in Him.

God would do the same for you but as long as you reject Him there is noting at all God can do to save you from yourself to become like Him instead and have His same mind.
FYI again Gary the Spirit of God that came to God the Son ( Jesus Christ ) at His Baptism as a Dove in Matt.3:16 was God the Holy Spirit and God the Father in the 3rd Heaven, who called ONLY that Son " O God " in Heb.1:8, said ( the Voice that weas heard, Gary ) He was well pleased ( Matt.3:17 )! So I should NEVER consider your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that ONLY the Father is called God and never the Son ( who you say is just a man only and not God-Man as John 1:1+14 & Heb. 1:8 CLEARLY says He is ) and Holy Spirit! So FYI again Gary, the Holy Spirit is not just a nonpersonal force of GOD's power, He is the 3rd Divine Person of the GOD Head ( the Trinity - who said " US & Our " in Gen.1:26 )! You can find the PROOF that the Holy Spirit is indeed called God in Acts chapter 5! The Holy Spirit being Lied to in Acts 5:3 is called " God " in the very next verse ( Acts 5:4 ) Gary! Also the Holy Spirit spoke in Acts 13:2 when He said " Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”, see also Acts 2825! A nonpersonal force can not speak or be lied to Gary! You do Not have ( thus not born again ) the Spirit of God dwelling in your mortal temple/body ( 1 Cor.6:19 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write ) because you have accepted a counterfeit Jesus Christ who is just a man ONLY as per your say so on record on CARM! So FYI again Gary in order to be Born again with GOD's Spirit dwelling in you, you MUST accept ( not reject like you do Gary ) the REAL Jesus Christ ( who is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) as your Lord & Savior in order to be born again! Case Closed! ----------------------------------------------

Acts 13:2​

New International Version​

2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

Last edited:
Yes amen, when we see Him as He is we become like Him. 1 John 3. He blows our mind out of that eden and puts His mind in.
Eden is returning any day.

I'm not interested in the mind at all..
thats the natural man.

you dont know how I collaborate with Him..
but if you did, your mind would be blown.

Eden is returning any day.
God will come to you today if you will let Him.
I'm not interested in the mind at all..
thats the natural man.
Oh no the natural man is flesh and the mind of to sustain it.

The spirit man is the condition of the mind and sustains it.

you dont know how I collaborate with Him..
I jbnow how Jesus did and Adam did and Abraham did and Moses did and 120 did. His Spirit, His mind, came to all of these and me.
but if you did, your mind would be blown.
It was indeed, I was so angry when God actually did blow it and I saw how I had been duped into beliefs just as you have when God Himself came and cleared my mind from all these laws like you have established to regulate your beliefs for your god you call eden.

God will come to you today if you will let Him.

Oh no the natural man is flesh and the mind of to sustain it.

The spirit man is the condition of the mind and sustains it.

I jbnow how Jesus did and Adam did and Abraham did and Moses did and 120 did. His Spirit, His mind, came to all of these and me.

It was indeed, I was so angry when God actually did blow it and I saw how I had been duped into beliefs just as you have when God Himself came and cleared my mind from all these laws like you have established to regulate your beliefs for your god you call eden.
do read this i just posted.
it would be easier if what you said was true..
except...its not.

FYI again Gary the Spirit of God that came to God the Son ( Jesus Christ ) at His Baptism as a Dove in Matt.3:16 was God the Holy Spirit and God the Father in the 3rd Heaven, who called ONLY that Son " O God " in Heb.1:8, said ( the Voice that weas heard, Gary ) He was well pleased ( Matt.3:17 )! So I should NEVER consider your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that ONLY the Father is called God and never the Son ( who you say is just a man only and not God-Man as John 1:1+14 & Heb. 1:8 CLEARLY says He is ) and Holy Spirit! So FYI again Gary, the Holy Spirit is not just a nonpersonal force of GOD's power, He is the 3rd Divine Person of the GOD Head ( the Trinity - who said " US & Our " in Gen.1:26 )! You can find the PROOF that the Holy Spirit is indeed called God in Acts chapter 5! The Holy Spirit being Lied to in Acts 5:3 is called " God " in the very next verse ( Acts 5:4 ) Gary! Also the Holy Spirit spoke in Acts 13:2 when He said " Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”, see also Acts 2825! A nonpersonal force can not speak or be lied to Gary! You do Not have ( thus not born again ) the Spirit of God dwelling in your mortal temple/body ( 1 Cor.6:19 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write ) because you have accepted a counterfeit Jesus Christ who is just a man ONLY as per your say so on record on CARM! So FYI again Gary in order to be Born again with GOD's Spirit dwelling in you, you MUST accept ( not reject like you do Gary ) the REAL Jesus Christ ( who is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) as your Lord & Savior in order to be born again! Case Closed! ----------------------------------------------

Acts 13:2​

New International Version​

2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
The Spirit of God came to God? Care to explain how that works. That is like you coming to yourself and opening up all of heaven to yourself. Your god must be quite the magician.

Lets see how your doctrine works -- so Adam came to himself and he became like God to know this difference?
Abraham came to Abraham and he himself became like himself?
And Moses came to himself and obeyed himself and became like Himself?
And Jesus came to himself and opened up all of heaven to himself?
And 120 came to themselves and opened up to themselves their spirit?

Now I see -- but as for me and Jesus in Matt 3:16, God came to us by His Spirit and opened up all of who He is and and all of His heaven to us.

God came to God ROFL.

Now I see -- but as for me and Jesus in Matt 3:16, God came to us by His Spirit and opened up all of who He is and and all of His heaven to us.

So why is it that the Holy Spirit and God the Father were both observed? You keep quoting Luke 17:

Luke 17:19-20
King James Version

19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

You are saying this is Jesus "receiving the christ," are you not?

We do not see Christ receiving the Holy Ghost internally, we see the Holy Ghost in the form of a dove alighting upon Jesus.

So if you received the same anointing, did the Holy Holy Ghost alight upon you, Gary Mac?

Here is your proof text:

Matthew 3:16-17 King James Version

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

This was observed. That is why it is recorded in Scripture.

Now let's back up to see why Gary Mac did not receive the same anointing as Jesus THE Christ:

Matthew 3:11-12
King James Version

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Do you see that Christ is the Baptizer, and that He is a Person?

THE Baptizer is the Lamb of God:

John 1:33 KJV
And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

So the anointing that one receives now is different from that which men in the Old Testament received, simply because we know when Jesus began baptizing with the Holy Ghost: Pentecost.

So your doctrine is again being false testimony of Christ, and John's testimony of those who deny Jesus is the Christ remains true.

John 1:29-30 King James Version

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.

You have the utter gall to say you were sent from Heaven as the Son of God was.

John the Baptist confesses that the Lamb of God is not only the One who would take away the sins of the world, but that the Son of God was before he was.

Were you before John the Baptist, Gary Mac?

God bless.

The Spirit of God came to God? Care to explain how that works.

Be glad to:

Hebrews 10:5-6 King James Version

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

Here is God coming to God.

God is Spirit, right? his is God the Son speaking to God the Father before He veiled His glory in flesh. And He says, "I come, to do your will oh God."

Are you going to say John was in error when He recorded this...

Revelation 1:10-11
King James Version

10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Have you never read...

Romans 8:25-27
King James Version

25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

...or...

1 John 2 King James Version

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Why then, do you mock the Spirit of God coming to God?

God bless.

The Spirit of God came to God? Care to explain how that works.
God came to God ROFL.
Now I see -- but as for me and Jesus in Matt 3:16, God came to us by His Spirit

And you still mock the Spirit coming to God?

Because you deny that Jesus Christ is God.

You do not keep His sayings:

John 14:16-23 King James Version

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth
him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

It's right there, Gary Mac: The Spirit that would come would be God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.

So when we read...

Matthew 3:16-17 King James Version

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

... we see God the Father and God the Holy Spirit both observed in the baptism of God the Son, Who, unlike Gary Mac, was in HEaven, was sent by God to earth to manifest Himself to men, died on the Cross in that body, was raised in glorified bodily form, returned to Heaven, and sent the Comforter as He taught His disciples He would.

So yes, God coming to God.

Jesus is THE Christ, which is something you cannot confess.

God bless.

Back