Philippians and the Gospel

Him

The following was what was given to me. How Do you see the verses below connected ?

Be confident that He which have begun in us a good work will perform it even until the day of Jesus Christ. That we abound in love, and in knowledge and in all judgement. That we may approve the things that are excellent that we be sincere, pure and without offense, faultless until the day of Christ Being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are through Jesus Christ into the praise glory of God. So be exhorted in the consolation which is IN Christ in the fellowship in and of His Spirit in Love. One accord, likeminded, having the same love and mind, Christ Jesus. For it is God that works in us both to will and do His good pleasure. That we blameless, untainted the sons of God without rebuke, shining as lights in this world. Amen

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Philippians 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

Philippians 1:10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence (faultless) till the day of Christ;

Philippians 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by (through) Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Philippians 2:1 If there be therefore any consolation IN Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

Philippians 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, WORK OUT your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:13 FOR it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless (unmixed, therefore untainted), the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

The following was what was given to me. How Do you see the verses below connected ?

Be confident that He which have begun in us a good work will perform it even until the day of Jesus Christ. That we abound in love, and in knowledge and in all judgement. That we may approve the things that are excellent that we be sincere, pure and without offense, faultless until the day of Christ Being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are through Jesus Christ into the praise glory of God. So be exhorted in the consolation which is IN Christ in the fellowship in and of His Spirit in Love. One accord, likeminded, having the same love and mind, Christ Jesus. For it is God that works in us both to will and do His good pleasure. That we blameless, untainted the sons of God without rebuke, shining as lights in this world. Amen

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Philippians 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

Philippians 1:10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence (faultless) till the day of Christ;

Philippians 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by (through) Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Philippians 2:1 If there be therefore any consolation IN Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

Philippians 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, WORK OUT your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:13 FOR it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless (unmixed, therefore untainted), the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
Most don’t understand that the day of Christ is the day you are born of God, born again to have the mind of Christ which is to be anointed of God to receive His same mind; receive His anointing just as Jesus received Gods anointing in Matt 3:16.

That is the day of Christ. Sadly most never come to that for religious doctrine has other laws to govern a belief that a man will come someday and save them. These do not know what it is to be saved this day from lack in seeing that day of Christ to be Gods anointed themselves. Christ in you just as He was in Jesus.

I know. I know. Jesus was the Christ but actually Jesus was of Christ and walked in Gods anointing just as we all do who are anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of.

Jesus didn’t know God or His anointing nor His heaven until that day of Christ in him. Matt 3:16.

Christ in you is Gods salvation just as Jesus was of Christ in Matt3:16.

Christ was not Jesus last name but a description for who he was in the Father to have His same mind the mind of Christ. I have the very same and so do all who has received from God that what Jesus did.

Thats what I said.

What you actually said was this:

the day of Christ is the day you are born of God

The Day of the Lord is a day of God's visitation among men, and is usually a time of judgment, not a time of salvation.

But then, I guess someone that thinks Adam's Fall is a new birth experience might have a little trouble understanding what The Day of the Lord is.

God bless.

The Day of the Lord is a day of God's visitation among men, and is usually a time of judgment, not a time of salvation.
You cant be saved of God at all least He does come to you and saves you from yourself.
But then, I guess someone that thinks Adam's Fall is a new birth experience might have a little trouble understanding what The Day of the Lord is.

God bless.
Then whoever wrote Gen 3:22, and most attribute it too Moses, lied?

You sure accuse a lot of these writes as liars.

S.T.Ranger said:

the day of Christ is the day you are born of God

You cant be saved of God at all least He does come to you and saves you from yourself.

Again no response to what is actually said.

This makes twice you have been forced to deflect because you won't admit error.

Isn't sin a pride to your god, Gary Mac?

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:

God bless.
Then whoever wrote Gen 3:22, and most attribute it too Moses, lied?

You sure accuse a lot of these writes as liars.

Actually, I believe the Bible's inspired writers fully, that's why I quote them, Gary Mac.

Pretty much any third-grade-level Sunday School Bible Student can see that what happens to Adam is not a good thing.

Let me quote another inspired writer of Scripture:

Romans 5:12 King James Version

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

1 Corinthians 15:22 KJV
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Job 31:33 King James Version

33 If I covered my transgressions as Adam, by hiding mine iniquity in my bosom:

Why can't you see the obvious, Gary Mac?

Genesis 3:17 KJV
And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Why can't you see that Adam was not born again...

1 Corinthians 15:45 KJV
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

And that Jesus is the Quickening Spirit, the Life-Giver?

It is because you don't want to see. It would interfere with your religion.

You don't have to stay eMACiated, Gary Mac, you too can receive the Bread of Life from the True Bread.

God bless.

Last edited:
Actually, I believe the Bible's inspired writers fully, that's why I quote them, Gary Mac.

Pretty much any third-grade-level Sunday School Bible Student can see that what happens to Adam is not a good thing.

Let me quote another inspired writer of Scripture:

Romans 5:12 King James Version

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

1 Corinthians 15:22 KJV
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Job 31:33 King James Version

33 If I covered my transgressions as Adam, by hiding mine iniquity in my bosom:

Why can't see the obvious, Gary Mac?

Genesis 3:17 KJV
And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Why can't you see that Adam was not born again...

1 Corinthians 15:45 KJV
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

And that Jesus is the Quickening Spirit, the Life-Giver?

It is because you don't want to see. It would interfere with your religion.

You don't have to stay eMACiated, Gary Mac, you too can receive the Bread of Life from the True Bread.

God bless.

Ouch .......

Again no response to what is actually said.
Not for your denial of them.
This makes twice you have been forced to deflect because you won't admit error.
And twice you must not have read the replies.
Isn't sin a pride to your god, Gary Mac?
OH and is the heart of sin! Your pride will not allow God to work in you the same as He words in Jesus. You have no intent in being anointed of God to be His anointed that He does in us all who has received Him to walk as He walks in His same anointing. Light!
God bless.

Not for your denial of them.

And twice you must not have read the replies.

OH and is the heart of sin! Your pride will not allow God to work in you the same as He words in Jesus. You have no intent in being anointed of God to be His anointed that He does in us all who has received Him to walk as He walks in His same anointing. Light!

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.
Well I want over to the hardware store where I trade a lot for supplies for my studio. I have made good friends with the owner and we fellowship several times a week.

How about you, who do you fellowship with, someone sitting in the pew next to yours? LOL

Been there done that, so did Jesus until God removed him form those pews and he hit the streets for fellowship, you should follow the ways of Jesus, he went about fellowshipping with sinners to. But those sitting in those pews rejected him to do the same themselves.

Back