God Came to Jesus and sent him out.

FYI again Gary, if John 1:1 were about you, then you had to be the WORD who " was God " and " was with God " in the beginning! FYI Gary, you were Never God the Word in John 1:1! Only pre-carnate Jesus Christ was! Also everything was made/created through/by Him ( not you Gary, as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Thus Case closed!
You dont understand -- Everyone who has received from God the same mind, the same heaven, the same Spirit, the same walk as He walks, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect are His word made flesh.

By your belief system you are not the temple of God, but we who has received Him as Jesus did are.

Your ignorance for not being His word made flesh is the very reason you reject Jesus when he was very clear to have the same from God yourself that he had from God.

Uoi will go to a grave never knowing what His word is. the Bible can not save you at all, only His Spirit, mind, the mind of Christ which is to be anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of Him be in you is His salvation for you.

You just do not believe Jesus and follow the creed that you are chained to from ignorance for what it is to be Gods living word yourself.

Jesus didn't create anything, he only obeyed his creator. Jesus never spoke of himself but only of his Father who sent him. He is the creator it is speaking of. Jesus nor you nor anyone else would exist without the creator of it all. You are so lost in His ways to be like Him and in His same image that Jesus was created in and we all are who has received from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Do you know why you are not His living word? Because you have not received from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 didi un an upper room, Adam Moses Abraham, all received Him and became His living word. You dont have a clue what His living word is, all that you know about God is what you have read someone said about Him and formed your own opinions out of ignorance from lack in having. .

You dont understand -- Everyone who has received from God the same mind, the same heaven, the same Spirit, the same walk as He walks, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect are His word made flesh.

By your belief system you are not the temple of God, but we who has received Him as Jesus did are.

Your ignorance for not being His word made flesh is the very reason you reject Jesus when he was very clear to have the same from God yourself that he had from God.

Uoi will go to a grave never knowing what His word is. the Bible can not save you at all, only His Spirit, mind, the mind of Christ which is to be anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of Him be in you is His salvation for you.

You just do not believe Jesus and follow the creed that you are chained to from ignorance for what it is to be Gods living word yourself.

Jesus didn't create anything, he only obeyed his creator. Jesus never spoke of himself but only of his Father who sent him. He is the creator it is speaking of. Jesus nor you nor anyone else would exist without the creator of it all. You are so lost in His ways to be like Him and in His same image that Jesus was created in and we all are who has received from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Do you know why you are not His living word? Because you have not received from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 didi un an upper room, Adam Moses Abraham, all received Him and became His living word. You dont have a clue what His living word is, all that you know about God is what you have read someone said about Him and formed your own opinions out of ignorance from lack in having. .
No Gary, the True Christian readers can CLEARLY see that is YOU and NOT me that does not understand that John 1:1-18 is about Jesus Christ " who was God " the WORD in John 1:1 ( You were NEVER He who " was God in that verse Gary )! Then He became " Flesh " ( incarnate as a God-Man ) in John 1:14! You are just a man and NOT God also like ONLY Jesus Christ is! Also all things ( John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) were made/created through/by Him and not you Gary! Thus like I CORRECTLY stated before Gary, John 1:1-18 is CLEARLY about Jesus Christ and NOT YOU or any other human being! Case closed!

It always is for those who are not of Christ and reject the way of the Father to be of Christ yourself.
No, it is a false dichotomy for everyone. You are not God. Neither am I. Any and all attempts to assert equivalence are false. Being false they evidence UNGODLINESS, which is the antithesis of the very premise the op asserts.

In other words, it is a self-refuting premise.

Blind people can't see it.

We're not talking about "those who are not of Christ" or those "who reject the way of the Father". We're talking about those who are of Christ and those who are of Christ are not God. This is foundational. A person, Christian or not, who gets that incorrect will necessarily get everything else wrong because views built on error inescapably prove to be wrong as a whole. 300 million Christians does not mean there are 300 million Christs, 300 million Jesuses, 300 million Gods, or 300 million gods. Polytheism is self-refuting in any paradigm (like the Bible) where there is only one almighty omni-attributed sovereign Creator. Being a Creator and being created creatures are always and everywhere ontological differences. Being THE Creator and being a created creature is a condition of mutual exclusivity.

YOU, Gary, have always had this incorrect. I won't argue it with you because scores of previous attempts to do so have all proved fruitless. I will bring it to your attention and ask you to take it to God..... trusting you do actually have the Spirit within you that you claim to have because if that is true then you can be shown and can see the very real and serious error you've long held and attempted to teach others. The error should be obvious to you because it is an obvious error. That it is not obvious is itself a problem.

You are not God and attempts at equivalence are self-refuting.

It is that simple. Prayerfully think it through and you'll see.

You are not God and attempts at equivalence are self-refuting. There is only one person who could reasonably, rationally scripturally consider equality with God something to be grasped and neither you nor are that guy. When you try to separate what God puts into a person from what he has done you've asserted a false dichotomy, not a true, Biblical dichotomy. The true Biblical dichotomy is creatures are not the Creator and never will be. The false dichotomy is to separate God's work from the work of putting something inside a person. Your original statement was,

"God never sends His children out on the bases for what He has done for them but what He put inside them."

God never sends His children out on the bases for what He had [worked] for them but what He has [worked] inside them.

Can you see the contradiction now? Doing is work. Putting is also work. The opening statement of this op is a false dichotomy, and it is a false dichotomy regardless of a person's soteriological or eternal disposition. That opening statement needs to be corrected. That statement and everything built upon it is flawed. And at the risk of arguing a no true scotsman, someone with the Spirit of truth correctly operating within can and should see it. Therefore, either a blindness exists or the Spirit is missing altogether.

You are not God and attempts at equivalence are self-refuting.

What God puts into a person is God's work.

The Divine work of putting something in a person does not make the person God.

[Who] said it does? Wasn't me!
It is you!

Your entire history in every forum you have ever posted is about your position we can be like Jesus and be like him in ontological ways (like sinlessness, or perfection). Many of your fellow Christian brothers and sisters have made scores of attempts to get you to look the liberties taken with the selective use of scripture and the failure to reason rationally through whole scripture. Go back and read this op. You've leveraged the perfect example of Christ (who was, btw, sent because of both what his Father had done for him AND what was in him), and then asked us to compare to that perfect example.

You do it! It is you. Every single day in this forum.

It is you!

Your entire history in every forum you have ever posted is about your position we can be like Jesus and be like him in ontological ways (like sinlessness, or perfection).
My position? So you believe that I wrote in the book to be like Him, walk as He walks in His same light, perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect, He in me and I inHim are one as Jesus was one in Him, same mind of Christ, same signs follow. And you really think that I wrote 1 John 3 that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him? And we who are born of God cant sin because we are born of God, 1 John 3:9?

Thanks for that vote pop confidence but I really did wrote this stuff, I only live it as Good demands of me or He wouldn't have said I should.
Many of your fellow Christian brothers and sisters have made scores of attempts to get you to look the liberties taken with the selective use of scripture and the failure to reason rationally through whole scripture.
These as yourself try and get me to move away from the ways of God to be like Him to follow you and be like you instead.
Go back and read this op. You've leveraged the perfect example of Christ (who was, btw, sent because of both what his Father had done for him AND what was in him), and then asked us to compare to that perfect example.
Christ is in me just as He was in Jesus. Christ is not a person, Christ is the persons who are anointed of God by God Himself. We are Christs and Christ is Gods. Not belonging to, but being alike. Read Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in the Father and He be in you as one as Jesus was one in Him.
You do it! It is you. Every single day in this forum.
You do it! It is you. Every single day in this forum you tell me the ways of Christ is false. Jesus had that same problem with the same. He was a blasphemer to the same as well and I have the very same from the Father that Jesus commands of us if we are to be in the Father at all.

You are of your own laws to govern your own gods is all. You have no intent in following Jesus to be like him as God sent him to show you what it is to have from God Himself in yourself that what He put into Jesus in Matt 3:16. That is the part you are missing, that born again part to be as He is instead of these religious laws you have established to regulate your beliefs for a god.

The God who came to Jesus and spend up who He is will come to you and do the same but because you have other agendas for a god He can do noting in you as He did in Jesus, Adam, Moses, 120, and in all today who has received Him as Jesus did. You just dont follow the ways of Jesus is why you cant understand what it Sid to have from God His perfections as your own mind.

In that you have made yourself god and expect others to believe and follow your doctrine instead of the ways of Christ to be Gods anointed yourself.

Christ is not a person

1 John 2:22 King James Version

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Seems John is very clear that Jesus is the Christ, and that the Christ is a Person.

1 John 4 King James Version

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Notice that "Christ" is attached to the Name Jesus?

How then is your gospel of God?

Christ is not a person

So shall we address you as Gary Mac Christ?

God bless.

Jesus according to scripture created everything and by Him all things consist.
Unchecked Copy Box
Col 1:14 - In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Unchecked Copy Box
Col 1:15 - Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of everycreature:

Unchecked Copy Box
Col 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,whether they be thrones, or dominions,or principalities, or powers: all thingswere created by him, and for him:

Unchecked Copy Box
Col 1:17 - And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Unchecked Copy Box
Col 1:18 - And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning,the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Sadly, you have no clue who Jesus is. Praying Almighty God open your heart and spiritual eyes to His truth.

1 John 2:22 King James Version

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Seems John is very clear that Jesus is the Christ, and that the Christ is a Person.

1 John 4 King James Version

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Notice that "Christ" is attached to the Name Jesus?

How then is your gospel of God?

God bless.
You can address me as Gods son, for that is who I am. So was Jesus, he was anointed of God to. You are supposed to Beas well.

You can address me as Gods son, for that is who I am. So was Jesus, he was anointed of God to. You are supposed to Beas well.

Sorry, but Jesus was anointed with a true anointing, and anointed with the oil of gladness above you, yet you won't submit to Jesus Christ.

God bless.

If you have the same anointing as Jesus, then we should, by all rights, be calling you Gary Mac Christ, because that is what your teaching demands.

Why hem and haw over your birthright as a son of God that has received the same anointing as Jesus?

God bless.

Sorry, but Jesus was anointed with a true anointing,
So are all who has received the same truth form ghod as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
and anointed with the oil of gladness above you,
Same anointing of God in us both, Same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus. you should at least consider the same in yourself for it is the way of the Father to be anointed of Him.
yet you won't submit to Jesus Christ.
Just as with Jesus we submitted to our Father who is God.
If you have the same anointing as Jesus, then we should, by all rights, be calling you Gary Mac Christ, because that is what your teaching demands.
Naa, that is what you would like to believe that I demand LOL. Truth is, only Gopd come to you as He did in Jesus is the only way you will know Him in His truth. Even Jesus had to have that manifestation of God in himself to know that truth, See Matt 3;16 this is when he was enlightened by god Himself.

And isn't the truth is you have no intent in receiving from God that what Jesus did to be enlightened by Him as well and perfect even as you're Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus was perfected in Him?
Why hem and haw over your birthright as a son of God that has received the same anointing as Jesus?
Yes why would one want to do that? It is simple -- either you are born of God to be His son or you are not.
God bless.

So are all who has received the same truth form ghod as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Same anointing of God in us both, Same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus. you should at least consider the same in yourself for it is the way of the Father to be anointed of Him.

Just as with Jesus we submitted to our Father who is God.

Naa, that is what you would like to believe that I demand LOL. Truth is, only Gopd come to you as He did in Jesus is the only way you will know Him in His truth. Even Jesus had to have that manifestation of God in himself to know that truth, See Matt 3;16 this is when he was enlightened by god Himself.

And isn't the truth is you have no intent in receiving from God that what Jesus did to be enlightened by Him as well and perfect even as you're Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus was perfected in Him?

Yes why would one want to do that? It is simple -- either you are born of God to be His son or you are not.

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.

God and Jesus.

Who do you assemble with?
With whom do you assemble relevant to Hebrews 10:25?

Hebrews 10:19-25
Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

When you assemble with our own, with whom do you assemble? Or do you assemble with our own?

Acts 2:42
They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

Ezekiel 39:17
"As for you, son of man, thus says the Lord GOD, 'Speak to every kind of bird and to every beast of the field, "Assemble and come, gather from every side to My sacrifice which I am going to sacrifice for you, as a great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel, that you may eat flesh and drink blood.

1 Corinthians 14:26
What is the outcome then, brethren? When you assemble, each one has a psalm, has a teaching, has a revelation, has a tongue, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

You know what he is asking. Why are you not forthcoming with the answer? Do you assemble with other Christians? If so, with whom do you assemble?

Proverbs 29:26 NLT
Better to be poor and honest than dishonest and rich.

2 Corinthians 8:21 KJV
Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.

With whom do you assemble?

With whom do you assemble relevant to Hebrews 10:25?

Hebrews 10:19-25
Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

When you assemble with our own, with whom do you assemble? Or do you assemble with our own?
As for me I assemble with the same ones Jesus did. He assembled with twelve sinners and had fellowship with them.
Acts 2:42
They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

Ezekiel 39:17
"As for you, son of man, thus says the Lord GOD, 'Speak to every kind of bird and to every beast of the field, "Assemble and come, gather from every side to My sacrifice which I am going to sacrifice for you, as a great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel, that you may eat flesh and drink blood.

1 Corinthians 14:26
What is the outcome then, brethren? When you assemble, each one has a psalm, has a teaching, has a revelation, has a tongue, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

You know what he is asking. Why are you not forthcoming with the answer? Do you assemble with other Christians? If so, with whom do you assemble?

Proverbs 29:26 NLT
Better to be poor and honest than dishonest and rich.

2 Corinthians 8:21 KJV
Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.

With whom do you assemble?
Same kind Jesus assembled with. These just dont sit in a pew is all. We go out as Jesus did among anyone who will receive us whether they are believers or not.

I dont associate with pew warmers much, neither did Jesus, he to was kicked out to those temples.

Who do you assemble with, I bet it is the brethren.

Wouldn't want to do that, now would we?

;)

God bless.
Jesus didnt fellowship with these either, in fact he picked 12 who were not associated with religious folk and were sinners to be his disciples.

Why? Because he cant teach the minds, spirits, of religious organizations who has their own laws to regulate a belief for a god. These 12 didnt have to unlearn all those stipulations that religious minds put into law.

That is exactly why today these cant relate to what the 12 learned from God Himself in an upper room. The religious minds make laws that won't allow them to be perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect and have His same mind and walk in as He walks in it and without sin and be as He is.

These religious minds do not believe that they can be like Him where 1 John 3 clearly states that when you do see Him as He is as the 12 did in an upper room and Jesus did in Matt3:16 that you to will be like Him. These follow one as Paul instead who established his own laws for sin, imperfections, used trickery to get you to follow him instead of the righteousness that only comes with Christ be in you as He was in Jesus, which is Gods anointing by having His same Spirit.

Jesus didnt fellowship with these either, in fact he picked 12 who were not associated with religious folk and were sinners to be his disciples.

Why? Because he cant teach the minds, spirits, of religious organizations who has their own laws to regulate a belief for a god. These 12 didnt have to unlearn all those stipulations that religious minds put into law.

That is exactly why today these cant relate to what the 12 learned from God Himself in an upper room. The religious minds make laws that won't allow them to be perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect and have His same mind and walk in as He walks in it and without sin and be as He is.

These religious minds do not believe that they can be like Him where 1 John 3 clearly states that when you do see Him as He is as the 12 did in an upper room and Jesus did in Matt3:16 that you to will be like Him. These follow one as Paul instead who established his own laws for sin, imperfections, used trickery to get you to follow him instead of the righteousness that only comes with Christ be in you as He was in Jesus, which is Gods anointing by having His same Spirit.

I'm still waiting for an answer to who it is you go house to house with every day, Gary Mac.

No more discussion until you can be honest about that.

God bless.

I'm still waiting for an answer to who it is you go house to house with every day, Gary Mac.
Ive told you over and over.
No more discussion until you can be honest about that.

God bless.
Well Im sorry that you didnt read the posts to where I fellowship with people daily. I go tho their house, a prison, a hardware store, a restaurant, anywhere they are and live. Some come here to my house, I had a couple over here Monday.

But I really do know why you no longer want to discuss. His way puts you under conviction because you know and I know that your fellowship doest go any further then the four walls of the temple you attend and call it church.

His church is like Him, not like you in your laws you have established to regulate your beliefs for a god. His church is no different from the way Jesus was in our Father who is God and all who has from God that what Jesus did to be like Him is His church, there is none other that is of Him.

How people view church today is sitting in a pew listening to 52 life changing sermons a year, sing a few songs, pray a repetitious prayer, preach a sermon, sing a song, have an alter call sing another song, take up an offering, sing another song and go eat. That is not a witness for God with the same signs following, that is a witness to a religious enterprise who use God as a means for income. And whoever is the best salesman with his name on the marque wins and the envy of all the others who try and fill a pew wishing it could be them.

Man Ive been Church of Christ, Ive been Baptist, my daughter went to catholic schools, Ive been Pentecostal, Assembly of God, non denominational, which actually is a denomination much like Pentecostals. Been to the Methodists, been to many more for I used to go to all of these and raise money to carry on in the prison ministry.

Ive been the deacon, Ive been the elder, Teacher, Pastor, music leader, youth pastor, ran the gamut of religious establishments.

But when God came to me just as He did Jesus and like Jesus everything changed in thinking and I saw who God really is and like Jesus and Adam and Moses Abraham, 120, I was kicked out from those Edens to till the same ground Jesus was kicked of to till.

You dont have a clue what that is that is very obvious. I was like you so dont tell me I dont understand.
As a deacon I help wrote some of the laws in some of those establishments. I know how you these work I know how you work, you are open to all me, just as I am open to tell you the ways of God instead of the ways of these religious organizations.

Im not anti church at all, I am advocate for His church, ambassador, His spokesman, but I am anti The Who has made their own gods to obey them in there beliefs for a god who do not hear from God themselves but rely on the opinions of someone like Paul, or some preacher.

Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you -- And I can guarantee that in that day you will be like Him, for when you see Him as He is ye shall be exactly like Him as Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16, not like that establishment you call church.

I know, I know, what I do is not fellowship for you is it? LOL. You think His church is the one you attend right? SO does the Mormons, Catholics, COCs, AOGs, Non denims, Muslims even do the very same, and a lot of other eastern religions, Just different belief systems for a god and has no intent in being as Jesus was in his Father.

BTW, those who put another on ignore are so elementary and insecure in their religion, they dont want to listen to anything they are ignorant of. Dont want to learn anything new from God Himself. And I do understand why they try and block it out, the same tried to block Jesus out even by death, they didnt want to her him either.

Last edited:
Back