Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Jehovah, the Father of Jesus, is the only true God. This means He is the Majesty, the Most High, the God of gods ...

Jesus is the Son of God, and in heaves is a very powerful spirit, so a divine person. Jehovah God sent him to born as a human and come as a prophet, His Messiah. After he was killed Jehovah God gave him live again and took him back to heaven, where He exalted him to a superior position ...

The holy spirit is the spirit of God, and of course, the holy spirit produce acts that logically are attributed to God, the One who is the source of that spirit.

NO NEED to invent a false triple god.

OOOK so who created you?

So did he not rest?

If not then we are not his creation.

No, it is the truth you reject. You have a God person who died, did he not? What happened to the other two God persons when the third died? Seeing they are the same God?
No one. I was begotten of my father.
From creation. Until NOW my Father WORKS and I WORK.
Yes, died according to His HUMANITY.
God does NOT die.

Jehovah, the Father of Jesus, is the only true God. This means He is the Majesty, the Most High, the God of gods ...

Jesus is the Son of God, and in heaves is a very powerful spirit, so a divine person. Jehovah God sent him to born as a human and come as a prophet, His Messiah. After he was killed Jehovah God gave him live again and took him back to heaven, where He exalted him to a superior position ...

The holy spirit is the spirit of God, and of course, the holy spirit produce acts that logically are attributed to God, the One who is the source of that spirit.

NO NEED to invent a false triple god.
God ALONE is Divine.
The Spirit of God IS God.

That is all you got? I mean clearly show us where Jesus refers to himself as God and not one you all want it to mean what you want to believe?
It was an awesome response to those who opposed Him.
Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!

From the beginning he was claiming that.

I said clearly show us where Jesus claimed to be God and you all can only come up with scriptures that can have many meanings like the Father and the Son are one and work together for a goal.
In John 10:30 the meaning is clear. ONE in nature, essence, Being.

You Trinitarians don't have the faintest idea what you believe. You have never been able to explain it without entangling yourselves in a kind of meaningless verbiage. You depend on others to tell you how what you say looks like, and that is a mess, a lie all tangled up that you can't unravel in any way and that is OBVIOUSLY not the kind of idea that God gives or wants to give about himself. If it were that complicated thing that you want to make believe with all that theological verbiage, then humble people would not be the group to whom the promises of God are directed ... You who theorize with that theological verbiage are nothing more than arrogant braggarts who think you can tell people what to believe.

1 Cor. 1:26 For YOU behold his calling of YOU, brothers, that not many wise in a fleshly way were called, not many powerful, not many of noble birth; 27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame; 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God. 30 But it is due to him that YOU are in union with Christ Jesus, who has become to us wisdom from God, also righteousness and sanctification and release by ransom; 31 that it may be just as it is written: “He that boasts, let him boast in Jehovah.”

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:33 - The Jews answered him,saying, For a good work we stone theenot; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Back