Unconditional election unto damnation.

Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 22:17 - And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Unchecked Copy Box
Act 16:30 - And brought them out,and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
Unchecked Copy Box
Act 16:31 - And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
This has nothing to do with the OP sorry.

Do you believe Adam had the ability to make that choice?

Of course.

Have you not crossed that line? How does one know what or where this line is in order to avoid it?

I literally believed I committed the unpardonable sin, so I do understand the dangers.

However, most people who think they committed the unpardonable sin just have a sensitive conscience battered by legalism.

If you humble yourself and simply ask God, he will tell you that you have not—he will give you plenty of clear warnings if you get close.

Rubbish!

God justifies the ungodly (Rom 4:5).

No one is able to believe on his own.
Well Howie a whole lot of scripture says you are wrong

John 5:24–25 (KJV 1900) — 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 17:20 (KJV 1900) — 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Acts 18:28 (KJV 1900) — 28 For he mightily convinced the Jews, and that publickly, shewing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ.

And those who don’t make God a “respecter of persons”…

The fact that some blessings are reserved for those believing, does not negate other blessings that are for all chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world.
Salvation is the blessing here

Ephesians 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 1:4 (KJV 1900) — 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be
holy and without blame before him in love:

and no one is in Christ until they believe

Ephesians 1:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

men are in Christ in time not eternity
Sketo
We were purposed to be in Christ “in time” from before the foundation of the world…

That appears to be an addition to scripture being nowhere stated

John 5:24–25 (KJV 1900) — 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 17:20 (KJV 1900) — 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Acts 18:28 (KJV 1900) — 28 For he mightily convinced the Jews, and that publickly, shewing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ.
Eisegesis -- Those verses support my position. None of those verses asserts man can believe on his own without God's aid.

Amen and there are plenty more scriptures to support the above mentioned ones Tom. Well said !

1 Samuel describes Eli and his two sons who were wicked men. The LORD says this is chapter 3 verse 14:

And therefore I have sworn unto the house of Eli, that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be purged with sacrifice nor offering for ever.
1 Samuel 3:14 KJV

No matter what these men did God promised them that they would never be forgiven. Does this make God unfair? I say no, they deserved hell.

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
Romans 9:16 KJV
Where does the Bible say God is required to forgive anyones sin ?

Got Scripture ?

Let me help you with the answer. It doesn't ever say that its just another misnomer, Strawman, a fallacy.

hope this helps !!!

Where does the Bible say God is required to forgive anyones sin ?

Got Scripture ?

Let me help you with the answer. It doesn't ever say that its just another misnomer, Strawman, a fallacy.

hope this helps !!!
He promised it to Abraham's seed. Therefore He is required.

Quote the scripture and lets put your assumption to the test.
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Galatians 3:16 KJV

This is a covenant between God the Father Son, and Spirit. Those in Christ are partakers. The Spirit seals.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Ephesians 1:3‭-‬14 KJV

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Galatians 3:16 KJV

This is a covenant between God the Father Son, and Spirit. Those in Christ are partakers. The Spirit seals.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Ephesians 1:3‭-‬14 KJV
the seed singular is Christ which proves my point. Thanks

Eisegesis -- Those verses support my position. None of those verses asserts man can believe on his own without God's aid.
Did you read this verse ? John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. Show us election from this verse. Thanks.

NONE of those passages teach, "everyone is able to belive on their own".
If you believe differently, try to EXEGETE those passages to demonstrate your bogus claim.

Here is the anti-Calvinist methodology:

1) quote random verses that don't support your claims;

2) When Calvinists rightly point out that the verses don't refute Calvinism, falsely accuse Calvinists of being under a "stronghold", or wearing "Calvinist-coloured glasses".

Did you read this verse ? John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. Show us election from this verse. Thanks.

Right after YOU show the "Trinity" from that verse.
Or the "deity of Christ" from that verse.

We show election from the verses which actually TEACH election.
You are being ridiculous.

Right after YOU show the "Trinity" from that verse.
Or the "deity of Christ" from that verse.

We show election from the verses which actually TEACH election.
You are being ridiculous.
the topic was the unbeliever who believes which is Johns thesis statement/ purpose of the gospel he wrote with his name attached to it- the Gospel of John.

hope this helps !!!

You seem to be of the mind that scripture teaches both election, and not-election. That puts scripture at odds with itself.

Scripture is not at odds with itself.

Scripture teaches election, see this link.

the topic was the unbeliever who believes which is Johns thesis statement/ purpose of the gospel he wrote with his name attached to it- the Gospel of John.

hope this helps !!!

This is nothing but worthless word salad.
I have no clue what you're even trying to say.

Back