Does God love everyone ?

The point being is just because we reject your MISINTERPRETATION of a passage, doesn't mean we "reject" the passage itself. That's a very naive and uncharitable approach.
Point out my " misrepresentation " with John 3 please .

And John 3:16 needs such profound exegesis lol. Children can believe it and be saved. So much for that argument.

hope this helps !!!

I’ll have to remember this dodge and cop-out if you ever ask anyone for exegesis.

According to Chalcedon, apologetics is easy, literally child’s play.

1) Make bogus claims.
2) Quote random verses.
3) If asked to show how the verses support the claims, simply claim that even children can understand.

So easy!???

And John 3:16 needs such profound exegesis lol. Children can believe it and be saved. So much for that argument.

hope this helps !!!

Children are the example of faith and trust that we should follow.
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. Matthew 19:14
Like the children, we should always run to Him. We should always trust Him. We should always find safety in His loving arms.
I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it. (Luke 18:17)

"It is to be carefully noted that God’s elect are spoken of as “Children”. Arthur W. Pink

Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. Matthew 19:14
Like the children, we should always run to Him. We should always trust Him. We should always find safety in His loving arms.

"It is to be carefully noted that God’s elect are spoken of as “Children”. Arthur W. Pink
Amen says all Gods children , little ones :)

Amen...

The ones who come, that would be because of the prevening Grace of God; right? ;)

I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it. (Luke 18:17)

Not sure about that translation.

And as Sheep. Very, very dumb animals (cf 1 Cor 1:26-30).

Back