The Gathering of God's People

The scripture that say those who die at the age of 100 are still just a mere youth and are accursed ( because they did not accept Jesus as their Savior before their 100th birthday ). So those 100 years came from Isaiah 65:20.

Isaiah 65:20 King James Version

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Doesn't say anything about the sinner dying.

The point is that 100 years old is not very old. But we see it is an age that men will be held accountable.

God bless.

Isaiah 65:20. If they accept Christ as their Savior before their 100th birthday then they will not be accursed and die, and will continue to live till the end of the 1000 years and then get their mortal bodies TRANSFORMED to be like Jesus' Immortal Glorious flesh & bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39, as per Philippians 3:21.

The verse says nothing of the sort.

It simply states that if one dies at 100 they will be considered a babe, but that this age is old enough to be held accountable.

God bless.

It simply states that if one dies at 100 they will be considered a babe, but that this age is old enough to be held accountable.

God bless.
FYI you left out " accursed " from that scripture! If they accepted Jesus as their Savior, then they would NOT be " accursed "! Yes they are just considered a babe since they would have lived to the END of the 1000 year Reign if they accepted Jesus as their Savior before their 100th birthday! Those born during the first year of the 1000 year kingdom ( if they accept Jesus as their Savior ) will beat Methuselah ( Gen.5:27 ) who live 969 years because they will live 999 years before they get their mortal bodies TRANSFORMED ( Philippians 3:21 ) to be like Jesus' Glorious Immortal flesh & bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39! So like I correctly stated, they are given about 100 years to make their choice! So if they choose to reject Jesus then they are " accursed " and die as a mere youth ( a babe )!

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

The point is that 100 years old is not very old. But we see it is an age that men will be held accountable.

God bless.
Here's a better translation ----------------------------------

Isaiah 65:20
New International Version

20 “Never again will there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not live out his years;
the one who dies at a hundred
will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach a hundred
will be considered accursed. -------------------------------- failing
to reach that age means they die accursed

FYI you left out " accursed " from that scripture! If they accepted Jesus as their Savior, then they would NOT be " accursed "! Yes they are just considered a babe since they would have lived to the END of the 1000 year Reign if they accepted Jesus as their Savior before their 100th birthday! Those born during the first year of the 1000 year kingdom ( if they accept Jesus as their Savior ) will beat Methuselah ( Gen.5:27 ) who live 969 years because they will live 999 years before they get their mortal bodies TRANSFORMED ( Philippians 3:21 ) to be like Jesus' Glorious Immortal flesh & bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39! So like I correctly stated, they are given about 100 years to make their choice! So if they choose to reject Jesus then they are " accursed " and die as a mere youth ( a babe )!

I didn't leave out accursed.

But that wasn't the point I made:

God bless.

The scripture that say those who die at the age of 100 are still just a mere youth and are accursed ( because they did not accept Jesus as their Savior before their 100th birthday ). So those 100 years came from Isaiah 65:20.

The child that dies is contrasted with the living sinner. It does not say they are themselves accursed.

God bless.

Matt.27:52-53 shows OT saints coming out of their graves in AD 33, AFTER Jesus came out first!

And you can't be dogmatic that they were glorified.

I myself view their resurrection to be a bodily resurrection only. Is it possible they were glorified? Sure. But that is not the position I take. I do not think anyone will be glorified until the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.

God bless.

Here's a better translation ----------------------------------

Isaiah 65:20​

New International Version​

20 “Never again will there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not live out his years;
the one who dies at a hundred
will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach a hundred
will be considered accursed. -------------------------------- failing
to reach that age means they die accursed

I've found the NIVs to take liberties in their translation.

I'm not sure how you would rightly insert "the one that does not reach" into the word ḥāṭā'.

I think the KJV Translators have done a better job here: the imposition of "Thought to be" is over-reaching, in my view. It is simply a matter that the one that dies at a hundred years of age will be a babe, or in other words he will have died very early in the range of life expectancy.

The sinner at one hundred will not be thought to be accursed, or held in contempt, he will be accursed and held in contempt.

I just don't see anything that lends credence to the sinner having to die in order to be accursed.

God bless.

I didn't leave out accursed.

But that wasn't the point I made:

God bless.

The child that dies is contrasted with the living sinner. It does not say they are themselves accursed.

God bless.
Here's your post that I replied to -----------------
S.T.Ranger said:

God bless. ! ---------------- So I ask again - where is the word " accursed " mentioned in that post? You left it out.

And you can't be dogmatic that they were glorified.

I myself view their resurrection to be a bodily resurrection only. Is it possible they were glorified? Sure. But that is not the position I take. I do not think anyone will be glorified until the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.

God bless.
Yes I can because John the Baptist is one of those OT saints since He died BEFORE the church age started ( Pentecost of 33 AD when He sent the Holy Spirit to permanently dwell { 1 Cor.6:19 } in all saved/born again people's temple/bodies - Acts chapter 2 ) after Jesus died on the cross! He ( JTB ) is not a member of the BRIDE of Christ and he even said so in John 3:29, where he stated that he is the FRIEND who tends to the groom ( best man and not the bride ). The marriage is in Heaven ( Rev.19:7-8 ) and as such ALL ( the Bride, Groom, & best man ) must be in their Glorified bodies in Heaven for the wedding, before the Post Trib. return in Rev.19:14-21.

I've found the NIVs to take liberties in their translation.

I'm not sure how you would rightly insert "the one that does not reach" into the word ḥāṭā'.

I think the KJV Translators have done a better job here: the imposition of "Thought to be" is over-reaching, in my view. It is simply a matter that the one that dies at a hundred years of age will be a babe, or in other words he will have died very early in the range of life expectancy.

The sinner at one hundred will not be thought to be accursed, or held in contempt, he will be accursed and held in contempt.

I just don't see anything that lends credence to the sinner having to die in order to be accursed.

God bless.
The sinner is accursed and dies at that age for choosing to reject Jesus as their Lord & Savior before that 100th birthday. The ones that are born after the first 900 years of the 1000 year reign will be alive and side with Satan when he gets released from the Pit for his SHORT season final rebellion in Rev.20:7-10.

Here's your post that I replied to -----------------
S.T.Ranger said:

God bless. ! ---------------- So I ask again - where is the word " accursed " mentioned in that post? You left it out.

lol, I give up, you got me, I do not stand a chance against such an obstute observation or the deductive reasoning that makes me recognize my own folly in seeking meaningful discourse.

Oh, woe is me, for I am undone...

God bless.

Yes I can because John the Baptist is one of those OT saints since He died BEFORE the church age started ( Pentecost of 33 AD when He sent the Holy Spirit to permanently dwell { 1 Cor.6:19 } in all saved/born again people's temple/bodies - Acts chapter 2 ) after Jesus died on the cross! He ( JTB ) is not a member of the BRIDE of Christ and he even said so in John 3:29, where he stated that he is the FRIEND who tends to the groom ( best man and not the bride ). The marriage is in Heaven ( Rev.19:7-8 ) and as such ALL ( the Bride, Groom, & best man ) must be in their Glorified bodies in Heaven for the wedding, before the Post Trib. return in Rev.19:14-21.

We aren't told they went to Heaven, so again, you cannot be dogmatic.

God bless.

The sinner is accursed and dies at that age for choosing to reject Jesus as their Lord & Savior before that 100th birthday. The ones that are born after the first 900 years of the 1000 year reign will be alive and side with Satan when he gets released from the Pit for his SHORT season final rebellion in Rev.20:7-10.

Not only does the verse not say those accursed die, it definitely doesn't create a 900 and 1,000 year division.

You are imposing that in the text, and the reason must be to support something else you want to believe.

God bless.

Not only does the verse not say those accursed die, it definitely doesn't create a 900 and 1,000 year division.

You are imposing that in the text, and the reason must be to support something else you want to believe.

God bless.
Yes it means they ( those who are accursed or unsaved ) die before reaching that 100th birthday because it CLEARLY says " He who fails to reach a hundred will be considered Accursed "! So FYI again if a saved person fails to reach 100, He/She will NOT be considered accursed because He/She will have their name in the BOL at the GWTJ of Rev.20:11-15 and not get tossed into the LOF. Only the unsaved are considered accursed because they will go to the 2nd death ( the LOF ) at the GWTJ of Rev.20:11-15 ).

We aren't told they went to Heaven, so again, you cannot be dogmatic.

God bless.
I can in fact be Dogmatic on that one because during the 3 days Jesus's dead body was in the grave, His SPIRIT went ( bowl's of the earth ) to Paradise ( Abrahams bosom - where the Saved thief on the cross on His right side went ) to set captivity free ( the saved OT saints ) so they could NOW enter the 3 Heaven where GOD resides! Here's that verse ---------------------------

1 Peter 3:19​

New Life Version​

19 Christ ( in Spirit ) went and preached to the spirits ( OT saints ) in prison ( Paradise side of Hades ) .-----------------------------

1 Peter 3:19
New Century Version

19 And in the spirit he went and preached to the spirits in prison

Last edited:
I can in fact be Dogmatic on that one because during the 3 days Jesus's dead body was in the grave, His SPIRIT went ( bowl's of the earth ) to Paradise ( Abrahams bosom - where the Saved thief on the cross on His right side went ) to set captivity free ( the saved OT saints ) so they could NOW enter the 3 Heaven where GOD resides! Here's that verse ---------------------------

New Life Version​

19 Christ ( in Spirit ) went and preached to the spirits ( OT saints ) in prison ( Paradise side of Hades ) .-----------------------------

New Century Version​

19 And in the spirit he went and preached to the spirits in prison
I did the same thing for over 25 years. Been to nearly every prison in the state of Texas with the Spirit of God as my source for mind, the mind of Christ, and least you have been in one you cant imagine the spirits that possess people there. I see a lot of these same spirits in our denominations today who has no intent in being that person of Christ that God puts into man by His Spirit to be His anointed one.

Some of these say well there is only one who was anointed of God, which by their own spirts, in reality exempts themselves from having Gods Spirit to be anointed of Him themselves as He damnds of us if we are to be in Him and He in you as one.

I did the same thing for over 25 years. Been to nearly every prison in the state of Texas with the Spirit of God as my source for mind, the mind of Christ, and least you have been in one you cant imagine the spirits that possess people there. I see a lot of these same spirits in our denominations today who has no intent in being that person of Christ that God puts into man by His Spirit to be His anointed one.

Some of these say well there is only one who was anointed of God, which by their own spirts, in reality exempts themselves from having Gods Spirit to be anointed of Him themselves as He damnds of us if we are to be in Him and He in you as one.
FYI Gary, you did NOT go to the paradise side of Hades like Jesus did to allow the saved dead saints to then go to the 3rd Heaven to be with the Father ( God the Father ) as per Jesus' say so in John 14:6! Case closed!

The Gathering of God's People​

God's Chosen People
For you were once not a people, but now you are the people of God; 1 Peter 2:9-10

Christ’s Sacrifice Once for All
Let us courage each other not giving up gathering together, as some are in the habit of doing— Heb 10:25

Do not be ·fooled [deceived; misled]: “Bad ·company will ruin good ·habits.
Be sober-minded [be sensible, wake up from your spiritual stupor] as you ought; 1 Cor 15:33-34

Last edited:
The book of Revelation was written around 95AD, or 65 years after JESUS ascension. The book is a Revelation of my Lord Jesus Christ, actually it was a sealed and secret book of GOD the Father, as it was prophesied-Ezekiel 2:v.9-10, and Isaiah 29:v.11 and Revelation 5:v.1- which GOD gave unto JESUS after around 65 years of His ascension, to shew unto His servants things which must come to pass; and JESUS sent and signified it by His angel (in fact an archangel - Revelation 1:v.12-13) unto His servant John.

Revelation 11:v.15 is similar to a declaration of WAR against the current world of the Devil. As it is written: The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of OUR Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
Revelation 12:v.10-11 -
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the KINGDOM OF OUR GOD, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him BY TGHE BLOOD OF THE LAMB-JESUS-, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (in this battle against the red Dragon)

(Take a look in Revelation 11:v.18 combined with Matthew 5:v.5, and Luke 20:v.35-36, and Revelation 5:v.10, and notice that in consequence of the seventh Trumpet, the NATIONS will be angry, will be wrathed, against those who are of Jesus and are united with Him fighting for the GOD's Kingdom, as said Paul the Apostle: 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27:

24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN ALL RULE AND ALL AUTHORITY AND POWER.
25 For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For GOD hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him).

Revelation 11:v.16-17
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats (according Revelation 4:v.4. In my view the 24 elders are the 24 authors of the Old Testament, to which GOD gave His word to write His book, that is the book of the Lord), and they fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty (who is the Lord JESUS), which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Revelation 11:v.18 - combined with 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27 and 51-55)
18 And the nations
were (will be) angry (will be wrathed), and thy wrath is come(GOD's wrath comes, in fact it is already running against all the nations, they will be punished severely and will perish), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged-Revelation 20:v.4-, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Be careful, and get ready, "For GOD will finish the work, and cut it SHORT in righteousness: because a SHORT work will the LORD make upon the earth" -Romans 9:v.28, combined with Hebrews 10:v.27. JESUS warned: Matthew 24:v.22-25, saying:

22 - And except those days should be SHORTENED, there should no flesh be saved:
but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then
if any MAN (Pastors, and Bishops, Evangelists, among others) shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. Check it in John 5v.43-47, and believe not in the false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, an IMPOSTOR - Revelation 13:v.11 combined with John 5:v.43-47.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

Be careful and get ready, for the ETERNAL PUNISHMENT ALREADY STARTED, it will never END, it is for ever and ever, yeah, for everlasting.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords
Amen

Last edited:
Back