What is "freewill"?

Your phrase "it exists" You seem to be using the phrase differently from what it actually means. Are you claiming that what God knows He will create, actually exists (in His mind) before He creates it? If so, then it exists eternally.

There is a difference between saying that a thought exists and saying what was being thought about exists.
Well if God exists outside of time and He is at all points in time at once then I guess from God's perspective you have always existed.

No, no, no little alexander does not know he doing things from his point of view, from modern perspective it is nice but small effort that shows God gave freewill since the beggining the devil had freewill and we all despise him been A been of higher dimensions of intellect, higher beign of life he rebelled and had choice when angels can't have choice no Adam had choice and he did error is the concept that he was meant to fall ? Never. Simple God had strategy in case it happened his son destroyed his creation and thus Jesus came to save it as God came as man. Perhaps you do not understand nope put things in God hand's and you will understand how he wants for time cannot be applied to God he changes it and the meaning and neither no law can because he is above it all. But know it is love all of it.

here something to open more you view.

Last edited:
It is also the Lord Himself telling what we should ask and seek as well. And he is commanding us to seek God's will.

Yes. And believers are commanded to believe in accordance with Him and that's how His will is sought.
Sounds like you agree with me that the Lord's prayer is Jesus telling us what to request ffom God? Yes?

Well if God exists outside of time and He is at all points in time at once then I guess from God's perspective you have always existed.

Time just doesn't exist in God's reality. Time like clocks are human constructs, like a measuring tapes for measuring things that take up space. To a eternal Being time like space doesn't exist.

However, the truth like a mind and reality is only knowable and conscious constantly of the present and not the past or future.

For instance, "Give us this day ourdaily bread." Jesus is teaching us to pray that way,
But as to the lord's will. I don't see that concept specifically stated in that prayer

Actually that concept is stated throughout the Bible.

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:1-2

“I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me. John 5:30

And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew 26:39

And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. Romans 8:27

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2

Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. Ephesians 5:17

for this is the will of God -- your sanctification; that ye abstain from the whoredom, 1 Thessalonians 4:3

for whoever may do the will of my Father who is in the heavens, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.' Matthew 12:50

Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10

Therefore let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good. 1 Peter 4:19

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. 1 John 5:14

Actually that concept is stated throughout the Bible.

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:1-2

“I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me. John 5:30

And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew 26:39

And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. Romans 8:27

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2

Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. Ephesians 5:17

for this is the will of God -- your sanctification; that ye abstain from the whoredom, 1 Thessalonians 4:3

for whoever may do the will of my Father who is in the heavens, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.' Matthew 12:50

Therefore let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good. 1 Peter 4:19

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. 1 John 5:14
of course the Bible teaches us about His will, but the specific point was about what the Lord's prayer taught about it

of course the Bible teaches us about His will, but the specific point was about what the Lord's prayer taught about it

The Bible just doesn't teach us about His will, it teaches that we are to seek and follow God's will. Believers are to pursue God's will, by letting God use them to fulfil it.

The Bible just doesn't teach us about His will, it teaches that we are to seek and follow God's will. Believers are to pursue God's will, by letting God use them to fulfil it.

Again the discussion was about what Jesus taught about God's will specifcally in the Lord's prayer. Not a general discussion of His will.

Back