Hyper Calvinism defined

Dishonest much, Tom? Sketo was presenting a case for determinism, and you know that's what he was doing.

Don't forget to confess your sin.
No

yeah so Sketo was presenting a case for determination

I have discussed this with him previous

If you guy want to argue God cannot know what he did not determine

How are you not lending support to the concept of pen theism

No

yeah so Sketo was presenting a case for determination

I have discussed this with him previous

If you guy want to argue God cannot know what he did not determine

How are you not lending support to the concept of pen theism
pwn3d :love:

You tell me ... He's known from all eternity HE WILL NOT save them ... you tell me.

@Chalcedon ... @Predestined ... @Joe
I already stated what his desire is with scripture

1 Timothy 2:1–4 (KJV 1900) — 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

do you believe scripture

I already stated what his desire is with scripture

1 Timothy 2:1–4 (KJV 1900) — 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
You tell me ... He's known from all eternity HE WILL NOT save them ... you tell me.

do you believe scripture
Stupid question. Of course.

Brother, it is not a matter that God will not save them; for It is obvious that He so desires to by showing how much He loves the world in the giving of His Son to be the propitiation for the sins of the whole world. God sent His Son to taste death for everyone. God stated He does not have any pleasure in the death of the wicked, that rather He is pleased when they repent of their ways and live.

It is a matter of people not repenting and believing as God has instructed.

God bless

Brother, it is not a matter that God will not save them; for It is obvious that He so desires to by showing how much He loves the world in the giving of His Son to be the propitiation for the sins of the whole world. God sent His Son to taste death for everyone. God stated He does not have any pleasure in the death of the wicked, that rather He is pleased when they repent of their ways and live.

God bless
Amen

I started this thread for that very reason you mentioned

God bless
Do you believe sinners can repent and believe on their own without God's grace??

No, I do not believe sinful man can save himself.

But what I do believe is, “For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people” (Titus 2:11)

God bless
This is one reason Arminianism has a leg to stand on...

Reactions: Joe
Back