Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

Before I knew God I was an atheist, didnt believe in a god, had no use for one.
But I came to know God before I ever read a bible. I was 27 years old when my wife taught me how to read. We had been married for 4 years, that was in 1974.

Before that all I knew of the Christian God was storied I heard at Christmas and easter and from others trying to save me.

One day, and this was in the early 70s, I said OK if there really is a god as these say then you are going to have to revel yourself to me and that was end of the trial ... until almost 4 years later when God came to me and opens up who He is and all of His heaven to me by His Spirit. Manifestsed Himself in who He really is.

To my surprise when I was able to read the book for myself I read the exact same thing happened in Jesus in Matt 3;16. Same thing happened in Adam where he ate of Gods knowledge and became like Him to know this difference as well. Gen 3:22. Then I read of Abraham how God did the same in him, Moses, very same thing happened in him. Mary received His same Spirit and gave birth to His Christ that is within all who is anointed of God by His Spirit be your own spirit, mind. Then I read where 120 in an upper room received the same Spirit of God all of these did.

That didnt come from a book. But I can write about the event in a book.

Can we examine the law of the book?

The law states, be ye therefore perfect even as your Father unshaven is perfect. How does the end to that law happen?
Walk as He walks in His same light, How does the end to that law happen?
Let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus, How does the end to that law happen?
Be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was in the father and He was in Jesus as one, How does the end to that law happen?
When you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3. How does the end to that law happen?
Those who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3:9, How does the end to that law happen?
Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go top the Father for yourself and He will give it you, How does the end to that law happen?

Most do not believe me when I say I could not read or write. I could sign my name and that was about it, I could make out a few words when trying to read but for the most part couldn't make heads or tails of it. In the 90s a preacher gave me an old 286 computer. By practicing I learned to kinda spell, still dont know grammar or spelling and even to this day spellcheck cant recognize many words I try and type. SO I have to ask the wife how to spell a word.

Bottom line is. if one will open his mind to learn something foreign to understanding, there is nothing that can restrict the information except self.

The way I see it is not much different today as was in Jesus day. Laws are established for beliefs, beliefs are not real only speculation, and the only reality of the God of Jesus that he obeyed, and prayed to, and called father, is if He comes to you the very same way He came to all of these just mentioned.

There is no other truth to be had no matter the law, no matter what is written, no matter what one believes of a god. God Himself is the only One who can open up who He is and His heaven into man. Jesus was no exception least one doesnt believe Matt 3:16. And if they dont believe it, they have not received the same witness of the Father that Jesus had of the Father.

Many here in CARM call me blasphemer, antichrist, liar, not of God at all. In that I just smile in comfort knowing Jesus was treated the same for the very same reason and God got His same message in me that He put in Jesus. Most are of the law and not of Spirit.
They think the same with me .
Big fancy words , Bible college, educated of man not GOD .
Isaiah 1:18 (KJV)
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
HIM and you .
Ezekiel 14:7 (KJV)
For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to enquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself:

ADDRESSING, the OP only,
"Jesus
Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD
".
I must disagress with assessment, and here's why. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Here, "FORM" is NATURE,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

and the NATURE of God is "Spirit", per John 4:24a. and Philippians 2:6 states "Who, being in the form of God,", and BEING is a present tense designation. so in NATURE he is God, that took part in our humanity, and was not a PARTAKER in it.

PICJAG, 101G.

ADDRESSING, the OP only,
"Jesus
".
I must disagress with assessment, and here's why. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Here, "FORM" is NATURE,
1. form.

and the NATURE of God is "Spirit", per John 4:24a. and Philippians 2:6 states "Who, being in the form of God,", and BEING is a present tense designation. so in NATURE he is God, that took part in our humanity, and was not a PARTAKER in it.

PICJAG, 101G.
Numbers 23:19 (KJV)
God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
HE is not a man nor son of man .

John 4:24 (KJV)
God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.
Sounds like you have that part correct.

Numbers 23:19 (KJV)
God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
HE is not a man nor son of man .

John 4:24 (KJV)
God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.
Sounds like you have that part correct.
thanks for the reply,
scripture, Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"
did you see that qualifier ?.... " that he should lie".
understand God is a man, A "glorious MAN". for God's image is MAN". well is MAN God's IMAGE? YES, and an IMAGE can only come from a source.
supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
Question, who is God's ... "OWN ARM? ... answer, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not." Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted." Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
do you not believe?
]
so, I ask you. who is this in Isaiah 53?.... answer God's OWN ARM, per Isaiah 63:5. correct, Jesus the Christ. God himself in Flesh as a Man, per Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."
]
Hoped this help,
PICJAG, 101G.

ADDRESSING, the OP only,
"Jesus
".
Here, "FORM" is NATURE,
1. form.

PICJAG, 101G.
Everyone who is born of God are in the form of God, we are in His exact image of Love for God is Love and the Spirit of. But it seems for most that Jesus was no more than a glorious figure, but in reality he was no more than you or I in reality for God because God gives the same to all who will obey and come to Him as Jesus did and He put into Jesus His same disposition of Love. And God opened this reality in Jesus in Matt 3:16 the same as He does in us all who has obeyed and received Him as Jesus did.

But it seems for most that Jesus was no more than a glorious figure, but in reality he was no more than you or I in reality for God because God gives the same to all who will obey and come to Him as Jesus did and He put into Jesus His same disposition of Love.
First thanks for the reply, second, you must not have understood what I was saying. if the Lord Jesus Nature was just LIKE YOU AND I, well go up to a mountain top and transfigure yourself as the Lord Jesus did. just let me KNOW when, so that I can put on some sunglasses to tone down the brightness.
PICJAG, 101G.

thanks for the reply,
scripture, Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"
did you see that qualifier ?.... " that he should lie".
understand God is a man, A "glorious MAN". for God's image is MAN". well is MAN God's IMAGE? YES, and an IMAGE can only come from a source.
supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
Question, who is God's ... "OWN ARM? ... answer, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not." Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted." Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
do you not believe?
]
so, I ask you. who is this in Isaiah 53?.... answer God's OWN ARM, per Isaiah 63:5. correct, Jesus the Christ. God himself in Flesh as a Man, per Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."
]
Hoped this help,
PICJAG, 101G.
Sorry but GOD is not a man .
Never was never will be .
John 4:24 (KJV) God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.
Exodus 33:20 (KJV)
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

GINOLJC, to all.
Sorry but GOD is not a man .
don't be sorry, READ. if I take a picture of a chair, would the image be a table? of course not, nor with God.. we're in. in. in. his, his, his, IMAGE.
just as with angels who are a man also, see Daniel 9:21.

And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
not in Spirit, but in flesh yes. John 14:9 " Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"
Please read... first, ok.
PICJAG, 101G.

First thanks for the reply, second, you must not have understood what I was saying. if the Lord Jesus Nature was just LIKE YOU AND I, well go up to a mountain top and transfigure yourself as the Lord Jesus did. just let me KNOW when, so that I can put on some sunglasses to tone down the brightness.
PICJAG, 101G.
You must not understand what it is to be transfigured into the image of God? It wasn't confined to Jesus LOL. We all go through that transfiguration when we become born of God, born again. Transfigured from an image of flesh to Spirit.

Even Adam came to know what that is for he was transfigured and became like God to know this difference Gen 3:22, just as Jesus did, and we all do who has received the same from God.

Ye must be born again but obviously some do not know that meaning.

GINOLJC, to all.

don't be sorry, READ. if I take a picture of a chair, would the image be a table? of course not, nor with God.. we're in. in. in. his, his, his, IMAGE.

not in Spirit, but in flesh yes. John 14:9 " Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"
PICJAG, 101G.
Jesus was speaking of seeing the works of The FATHER.
Jesus was not fully GOD .
That would not agree with Exodus 33:20
The human body could not contain the FULL power of GOD .

GINOLJC, to all.

PICJAG, 101G.
God is a Spirit and Jesus was clear that you cant see Spirit as you see me. God is Spirit not flesh and man is only the temple of His Spirit. Jesus learned this lesson in Matt 3:16 when the God who is a Spirit came to him and opened up the Spirit world, heaven, to Jesus. He does the same in us all who receive the same from God. One cant know God at all without the same.

Image? when you see Him as He really is, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. Not many has seen and is like Him, they worship a man as a god instead.

You must not understand what it is to be transfigured into the image of God? It wasn't confined to Jesus LOL. We all go through that transfiguration when we become born of God, born again. Transfigured from an image of flesh to Spirit.

Even Adam came to know what that is for he was transfigured and became like God to know this difference Gen 3:22, just as Jesus did, and we all do who has received the same from God.

First thanks for the reply, as said you didn't understand the question, Nature here is not a change in character, or characteristics, no, but in NATURE FORM.
again, your Ignorances are showing. did Adam shine brighter that the Sun?
being born again have nothing to do with your NATURE, FORM, (outwardly) but your character, (INWARDLY).

PICJAG, 101G.

Jesus was speaking of seeing the works of The FATHER.
Jesus was not fully GOD .
That would not agree with Exodus 33:20
The human body could not contain the FULL power of GOD .
Another ERROR on your PART. John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us." John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." John 14:11 "Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake." the works and the "Manifestation in flesh is clearly separate. let's prove this out.

scripture, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me." is not the Lord God the Lord Jesus? and I have scripture to state that fact, and if this is the Lord Jesus, (the Lord God), here in Isaiah 48:16, who then was SENT? your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.

John 14:10 (KJV) Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
It says right there The FATHER, he does the works not Jesus .
Isaiah 48:16 is just stating whoever GOD sends will do the work of The FATHER.
Could be an Angel, a prophet, a nation .
Take meaning OUT of scripture don’t PUT INTO.

Jesus
Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .
A son of GOD not GOD the FATHER.
He shows us that when he shows us how to pray .
Matthew 6:9 (KJV) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
He did not say pray to him , but to the FATHER.

Matthew 12:50 (KJV)
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
He will be all things to you but not your GOD .

1 Timothy 2:5 (KJV) For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
How more clear must it be ?

These tell us about Jesus . That he is a messenger only and not GOD .
John 3:14 (KJV)
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Look what happened with the serpent.
Numbers 21:8-9 (KJV)
8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.
2 Kings 18:4 (KJV)
He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.

Isaiah 42:1 (KJV) Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 42:8 (KJV) I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

See how Jesus compares himself to the serpent , so we don’t make the same error as those people did with worshipping the serpent.

He is a faithful servant of the FATHER.
Same as we must be .

If he was GOD the FATHER why would he deliver the kingdom
to the FATHER ?
1 Corinthians 15:24 (KJV) Then [cometh] the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
Here we go again -

First thanks for the reply, as said you didn't understand the question, Nature here is not a change in character, or characteristics, no, but in NATURE FORM.
Born again is a complete change in character. But one would have to have that change to know what that change is. the Character of God no one is born with, we are born with our character but we have to receive from GHod His. See Matt 3:16, Even Jesus had a dramatic change in character at his enlightenment.
again, your Ignorances are showing. did Adam shine brighter that the Sun?
He became like God to know this difference just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, Abraham did, Moses did, 120 did, and so did I. If that is what ya mean as brighter then the sin. But actually he was as bright as the son, we have the same father who is God.
being born again have nothing to do with your NATURE, FORM, (outwardly) but your character, (INWARDLY).

PICJAG, 101G.
Then you dont have a clue what comes with being born again with that renewing of the mind. You Arte stuck in your own water instead of the neater of Christ be in you. You anointed of God to have His same nature.

You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in, for had you you would know how the nature of man changes to the nature of God.

You dont have a clue just as you say that Gods nature has noting to do with being born of God, born again, when in fact it is the essence of.

Born again is a complete change in character. But one would have to have that change to know what that change is. the Character of God no one is born with, we are born with our character but we have to receive from GHod His. See Matt 3:16, Even Jesus had a dramatic change in character at his enlightenment.
ERROR, not even the apostle Paul adimited he did not know it all Philippians 3:12 "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before," Philippians 3:14 "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

so, in Character he had not attained.

He became like God to know this difference just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, Abraham did, Moses did, 120 did, and so did I. If that is what ya mean as brighter then the sin. But actually he was as bright as the son, we have the same father who is God.
I'm not talking about KNOWLEDGE, but NATURE..... do you understand?
Then you dont have a clue what comes with being born again with that renewing of the mind.
My God is it that hard to understand?????....

PICJAG, 101G.

Back