The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

How does one get the " mind of Christ " ?
Same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16. By God Himself opening to you the same as He did in Jesus that you refuse to accept His way over and over. Ye must be born again. Something you should consider of Him.

Just ask God to reveal Himself. He will if you will stop trying to direct Him for your ways instead.

Same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16. By God Himself opening to you the same as He did in Jesus that you refuse to accept His way over and over. Ye must be born again. Something you should consider of Him.

Just ask God to reveal Himself. He will if you will stop trying to direct Him for your ways instead.
How does a person become " born again " ?

How does a person become " born again " ?
By letting God manifest Himself in you. Ask Him to reveal Himself, He will do it if you dont try and manipulate Him to your own thinking, ways.

Same way Jesus received his new life from God in Matt 3:16, He will come to you no different at all and He will open. up all of His heaven to you just as He did in Moses, Abraham, Jesus, 120, and all today who receive the same manifestation of God in you to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

Jesus mind was renewed in Matt 3:16. You can read how God does it, it is so clear. But I guess that would be obscured if one worships a different God from the One who did come to Jesus and opened up who He is to him. The One Jesus prayed to and obeyed. This is the ne most do not know because they have a different god from that one who came to Jesus and sent him to lead you to Him.

And Jesus is God and His flesh did not suffer decay and He was raised a man . But you refuse to confess He is your Lord and God like the disciples.
But that man made god is no longer with us, you have no identity with that god other than flesh.

Truth is the God Jesus prayed to and obeyed, and came to him by His Spirit and opens up all of His heaven to that man is the same one who came to Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room and all today who will recieve him as Jesus and these did.

But you are correct I refuse these false accusations of Jesus being a god, he was innocent of those charges. How do I know? because the same God who is a Spirit came to me just as He did Jesus and these others. He will come to you as well if you will drop that religious mind and receive Him as Jesus and these others we read of did.

Guess what? When you see Him as He is -- ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Great passages that say Jesus is God and worshiped as God.
Where does Jesus say he was God and not Gods son? please quote Jesus in that, Ive never read it.

What I have read is the God of heaven came to Jesus by His Spirit and opens up who He is and all of His heaven to Jesus. Matt 3:16.

God opening up all of who He is and His heaven to Himself? Try and explain the one to me.

Please quote them where Jesus said he was God and not Gods son.
Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
'I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

Isaiah 48:12
"Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called;
I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins. Yes, if you don't believe that I AM(YHWH), you will die in your sins."

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am.(YHWH)"

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:28

Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Romans 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ who is God over all forever praised! Amen.

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus

1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:8
But of the Son He says,
"YOUR THRONE O GOD IS FOREVER AND EVER

Hebrews 1:10
He also says,

"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,

and the heavens are the work of your hands.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours

2 Peter 1:11
for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

1 John 5:20

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

These passages in Revelation make it clear that Jesus is God. Remember it is Jesus in the GNT who is Coming back to earth that every eye will see. It was Jesus who was pierced on the cross for our sins. John is clearly once again calling Jesus God!!!!!!! The Coming and the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the GNT but always to Jesus.

Revelation 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

We know from Revelation 1:8 that Alpha and Omega is the Almighty. So we can see that Christ is the Almighty

Revelation 1:17
17And when I saw Him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last:

We know from Revelation 1:17-18 that the first and the last is He that liveth, was dead, but is alive forevermore is Christ.

Revelation 22:12-13
12 "Behold, I Am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

We know from Revelation 22:13 that the first and the last is the Alpha and Omega.

Revelation 22:16,20
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I Am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Conclusion
: So we can see that the One who comes/is coming in the NT always refers to Jesus the Son of Man and NEVER refers to the Father. Therefore we can conclude it is Jesus who is coming whom John calls God the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.. This is sound biblical exegesis based on the context of the passage as well as the principle established in both Testaments on the One who is Coming in/with the Clouds- The Son of Man not the Father !!!!!!

hope this helps !!!

Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
'I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.
That was God not Jesus LOL. Jesus didn't even know God or His heaven until God came to Him and opened up all of who He is in Jesus. See Matt 3:16. He did the same in Adam,, Moses, Abraham, 120, and in all today who will receive Him.
Isaiah 48:12
"Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called;
I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.
Yes God never has changed, same then as today. He always has been a Spirit. You are trying to change Him into a man LOL.
John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins. Yes, if you don't believe that I AM(YHWH), you will die in your sins."
Yes and all how has receive Him as Jesus did are like Him. I am that I am because of He who is in me. Same one from the beginning.
John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am.(YHWH)"
Yes God always has been in man. Adam was the first to become as I Am, Gen 3:22. Moses Abraham, Jesus, in Matt 3:16, 120 all receive Him.
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Always has been.
John 20:28
Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
I said the same thing when I saw Him a sHe is. And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.
Romans 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ who is God over all forever praised! Amen.
Yes Christ is Gods anointing, man anointed of God. Christ in me is Gods anointing in me, Jesus had the same anointing from God. See Matt 3:16 this is when he received Gods anointing.
Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus
Yes, God AND Jesus, Most cant see that AND between God AND Jesus His son.
1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
But if one has from God that what Jesus had from Him, there is no mystery at all for God opens up all of who He is and His heaven in anyone who will receive Him as your own disposition. That is why I follow Jesus and not Paul.
Hebrews 1:8
But of the Son He says,
"YOUR THRONE O GOD IS FOREVER AND EVER
Thank God I am His son. He is speaking about me His son. You are supposed to be His son as well. But He doesnt speak to you as it says does He?
Hebrews 1:10
He also says,

"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,

and the heavens are the work of your hands.
Yes and Adam became like God to know this difference. Gen 3:22, He ate of Gods knowledge just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. SO do we all who partakes of the same Spirit of God.
2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours
Yes Jesus is savior only if you follow him to the One who does the saving. Gods salvation is Him manifest in you.
2 Peter 1:11
for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.
That is what I have been trying to tell you folk. The kingdom of God oddest come with observation, it is within you. Luke 17:20-21. Nope many believe Jesus in that though, they think Jesus was a god and wait for the god to return someday instead of receiving the One who is at your door knocking this day. But if you will let Him in He will come and sup with you and be in you just as He did in Jesus and these others we read of who received Him.
1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
Yes let this same mind of God be in you who was in Christ Jesus. For God is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him, the One true God it speaks of.
These passages in Revelation make it clear that Jesus is God. Remember it is Jesus in the GNT who is Coming back to earth that every eye will see. It was Jesus who was pierced on the cross for our sins. John is clearly once again calling Jesus God!!!!!!! The Coming and the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the GNT but always to Jesus.

Revelation 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

We know from Revelation 1:8 that Alpha and Omega is the Almighty. So we can see that Christ is the Almighty
Yes, starting in Adam everyone who has received Gods anointing, Christ in you, has always been anointed of God. Christ in us is Gods glory.
Revelation 1:17
17And when I saw Him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last:

We know from Revelation 1:17-18 that the first and the last is He that liveth, was dead, but is alive forevermore is Christ.
Yes from Adam to us today who has received Him was dead in spirit then made alive by His Spirit.
Revelation 22:12-13
12 "Behold, I Am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

We know from Revelation 22:13 that the first and the last is the Alpha and Omega.
Yes but sadly religious minds has made a man a god instead. Jesus didn't come along until a couple thousand years ago, God has been here sense Adam. He was the first to become like Goid, not Jesus. See Gen 3:22. But you won't believe Gen 3;22 that he was the first to become like God to know this difference will you.
Revelation 22:16,20
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I Am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
And God will come to all just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 who will drop the religious acts and become like Him as He demands of you.
Conclusion: So we can see that the One who comes/is coming in the NT always refers to Jesus the Son of Man and NEVER refers to the Father. Therefore we can conclude it is Jesus who is coming whom John calls God the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.. This is sound biblical exegesis based on the context of the passage as well as the principle established in both Testaments on the One who is Coming in/with the Clouds- The Son of Man not the Father !!!!!!

hope this helps !!!
The One who does come is Spirit and man is the temple of Him. It is noting new, it is very old for Adam received 6000 years ago that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room, Moses did, and so do all today who receives from God the same as these did.

It helps me understand that the Spirit of God is not your god, your god is flesh, a man, an idol that you never will meet nor see for the kingdom fo God doesnt come with observation, it is within you that you do not believe pop Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 - the One you are missing this day at your door knocking who does come to all who will receive Him as your own mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

And you never quoted Jesus where he said he was God and not Gods son.

That was God not Jesus LOL. Jesus didn't even know God or His heaven until God came to Him and opened up all of who He is in Jesus. See Matt 3:16. He did the same in Adam,, Moses, Abraham, 120, and in all today who will receive Him.

Yes God never has changed, same then as today. He always has been a Spirit. You are trying to change Him into a man LOL.

Yes and all how has receive Him as Jesus did are like Him. I am that I am because of He who is in me. Same one from the beginning.

Yes God always has been in man. Adam was the first to become as I Am, Gen 3:22. Moses Abraham, Jesus, in Matt 3:16, 120 all receive Him.

Always has been.

I said the same thing when I saw Him a sHe is. And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Yes Christ is Gods anointing, man anointed of God. Christ in me is Gods anointing in me, Jesus had the same anointing from God. See Matt 3:16 this is when he received Gods anointing.

Yes, God AND Jesus, Most cant see that AND between God AND Jesus His son.

But if one has from God that what Jesus had from Him, there is no mystery at all for God opens up all of who He is and His heaven in anyone who will receive Him as your own disposition. That is why I follow Jesus and not Paul.

Thank God I am His son. He is speaking about me His son. You are supposed to be His son as well. But He doesnt speak to you as it says does He?

Yes and Adam became like God to know this difference. Gen 3:22, He ate of Gods knowledge just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. SO do we all who partakes of the same Spirit of God.

Yes Jesus is savior only if you follow him to the One who does the saving. Gods salvation is Him manifest in you.

That is what I have been trying to tell you folk. The kingdom of God oddest come with observation, it is within you. Luke 17:20-21. Nope many believe Jesus in that though, they think Jesus was a god and wait for the god to return someday instead of receiving the One who is at your door knocking this day. But if you will let Him in He will come and sup with you and be in you just as He did in Jesus and these others we read of who received Him.

Yes let this same mind of God be in you who was in Christ Jesus. For God is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him, the One true God it speaks of.

Yes, starting in Adam everyone who has received Gods anointing, Christ in you, has always been anointed of God. Christ in us is Gods glory.

Yes from Adam to us today who has received Him was dead in spirit then made alive by His Spirit.

Yes but sadly religious minds has made a man a god instead. Jesus didn't come along until a couple thousand years ago, God has been here sense Adam. He was the first to become like Goid, not Jesus. See Gen 3:22. But you won't believe Gen 3;22 that he was the first to become like God to know this difference will you.

And God will come to all just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 who will drop the religious acts and become like Him as He demands of you.

The One who does come is Spirit and man is the temple of Him. It is noting new, it is very old for Adam received 6000 years ago that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room, Moses did, and so do all today who receives from God the same as these did.

It helps me understand that the Spirit of God is not your god, your god is flesh, a man, an idol that you never will meet nor see for the kingdom fo God doesnt come with observation, it is within you that you do not believe pop Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 - the One you are missing this day at your door knocking who does come to all who will receive Him as your own mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

And you never quoted Jesus where he said he was God and not Gods son.
Yes you just denied all the essential truths of Christianity.

Yes you just denied all the essential truths of Christianity.
I agree as the religious minds as yourself see the world sees Him in carnality. These as yourself cant be identified with God as Jesus was identified with Him and has made their own rules for their gods and refuse to follow Jesus to the same place in the Father he was in the Father.

That is exactly why your essential truths for Christianity is man made by people like yourself who hasn't a clue what it is to have from God that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 and make excuses why you cant follow Jesus to Him to have the Christ, Gods anointing, in yourself as Jesus did.

The same signs follow us who has received the same as Jesus did from God, we are perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect just as Jesus was, we walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did by having the same mind of Christ Jesus had by being anointed of God -- and that is just blaspheme for you isn't it?

Yes that is blasphemy.
I know, and many accuse John of blaspheme when he wrote God came to Jesus and spend up all of His heaven to that man.

You can read what John wrote in Matt 3:16 and as you say is blaspheme for you just as you said it is isn't it?

I know, and many accuse John of blaspheme when he wrote God came to Jesus and spend up all of His heaven to that man.

You can read what John wrote in Matt 3:16 and as you say is blaspheme for you just as you said it is isn't it?
Denying God is God is blasphemy.

Denying God is God is blasphemy.
Actually denying the law is blaspheme. Jesus was a blasphemer because he denied their laws that govern their beliefs for a god.

He wasn't a blasphemer because he denied the father at all, he obeyed the Father. But the laws of that temple he once taught the laws in even at a young age are the exact same laws that had him crucified for blaspheme AFTER Matt 3:16 when God revealed to Jesus who He really is an open up all of His heaven to Jesus that was not of the laws he once taught in the temples. Jesus referred to this enlightenment a renewing of the mind, as born again. He had experience in this. SO do I.

It is the laws of these temples even today, denominations, as yourself who says that when God came to Jesus and opend up all of who He is and His heaven to that man that John was speaking blaspheme.

Last edited:
Where does Jesus say he was God and not Gods son? please quote Jesus in that, Ive never read it.

What I have read is the God of heaven came to Jesus by His Spirit and opens up who He is and all of His heaven to Jesus. Matt 3:16.

God opening up all of who He is and His heaven to Himself? Try and explain the one to me.
In Revelation the All Mighty God.

next

In Revelation the All Mighty God.

next
Quote where Jesus said I am God and not Gods son and did not obey the One of heaven, and did not receieve the One of heaven where God didnt come to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to that man?

Personally I dont think that you can discredit Matt 3:16 with your religion. You may think that you can but I know better for the same God who came to Jesus came to me and us all who has received Him as Jesus did. He is supposed to come to you as well. Jesus referred to this enlightenment as born again, he had experience in this didnt he? Oh no wait, I forgot that you do not believe Matt 3:16. Right?

Next!

Quote where Jesus said I am God and not Gods son and did not obey the One of heaven, and did not receieve the One of heaven where God didnt come to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to that man?

Personally I dont think that you can discredit Matt 3:16 with your religion. You may think that you can but I know better for the same God who came to Jesus came to me and us all who has received Him as Jesus did. He is supposed to come to you as well. Jesus referred to this enlightenment as born again, he had experience in this didnt he? Oh no wait, I forgot that you do not believe Matt 3:16. Right?

Next!
See here

Back